Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2019, 09:54 AM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question MSOG

gentlemen do u seek msog or not? how about 30 minute visits and msog or should it be an hour? women do u allow msog on 30 mins or hr visits? Is MSOG an important option for you? why or why not?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 10:05 AM   #2
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

msog is important only cuz im capable of it, usually in a 30 min session. If the 30 min session isn't over I don't see why going a second round would be an issue.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:13 AM   #3
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Yes, with a lady who really enjoys giving multiples. Unfortunately, it’s seems to be rarely offered, or I can tell the person really doesn’t want to. I had one former regular who was always complaining about the gentlemen who wanted it. I can think of many times we were done and had an ample amount of time left. One time was an overnight. That was the next to the last time I ever saw her.

Now, the gentlemen should have the appropriate amount of time left if asking. Recently I had a young lady who strategically placed 2 covers on my pillow. Now that’s how you offer MSOG! I didn’t have to ask.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 12:44 PM   #4
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't offer either. I'm older and sensual so the tease and foreplay is more important. That's just in my basic nature. Now if MSOG happens during our session - that's great but I don't like it when a guy demands it before the session. That just doesn't do it for me. So I've discovered not offering it has led to the type of client I enjoy
At this stage of the game - if I don't enjoy it - I don't do it. And that makes me very happy which translates into happy repeat clients to the point that I haven't been seeing new clients for a while now. I'm just a happy little fucker!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 01:51 PM   #5
RoxyGfeATX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 470364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With me, it just really depends on the situation. Usually I only offer msog with an hour +, but if a guy gets a hhr and finishes in 5 min (because I'm a beast when it comes to oral..) then we're going to catch our breath and go for round 2. I realize people work hard for their money and my rate is an entire day's pay for some. When it comes to my own money, I want my money's worth. So I try to always keep that in consideration and treat others the same way I expect to be treated. So far I haven't had any objections that I'm aware of.
RoxyGfeATX is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:15 PM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Women that do not allow MSOG defeat the argument that men are paying for their time and not the sex.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:20 PM   #7
francoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If you're paying for time, you should have all of that time to you for activities unless it was made clear before hand that there is no msog and the parties choose to proceed anyway. Else rates/donations should be given per squirt, which would bring about it's own issues of course.
francoj is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:53 PM   #8
RoxyGfeATX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 470364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And then there are always those that will try and take advantage. For instance, going for 20 minutes, wanting to cuddle, and then expect to go for round 2 in the last 5 minutes. That's a no.
RoxyGfeATX is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:17 PM   #9
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default my view on this

If you gents can, than I can too, during hh and hour visits, depending on if the gentleman can. I always give it my best shot when asked and it usually works out
Sweetest B
SweetBabyBeth is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:34 PM   #10
francoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth View Post
If you gents can, than I can too, during hh and hour visits, depending on if the gentleman can. I always give it my best shot when asked and it usually works out
Sweetest B
Yes, to this!
francoj is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:37 PM   #11
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyGfeATX View Post
And then there are always those that will try and take advantage. For instance, going for 20 minutes, wanting to cuddle, and then expect to go for round 2 in the last 5 minutes. That's a no.
This! I love my clients and do know how hard they work for their money and thank them for choosing me to spend their time with. My rates are also way lower than the higher rates around 200+hh/300+hr. I would expect msog in those ranges.

I used to offer msog in 30 min dates. Now I will only in an hour or longer date.

I used to never have problems because the clients that booked knew the type of date they wanted, what things they wanted to enjoy, and how their body worked (if they were a 1 pop, quick pop, took longer to pop etc). They always respected my time and were often the ones asking what time it was worried that they would be the one to go over.

I dont mind a few minutes over I'm not watching the clock but I'm also not cool with being taken advantage of. I don't like to rush in my sessions.

I like to take my time, enjoy each other and have a good time. The guys looking to rush and bang out a list a mile long in a hh date are not my type of sessions they also tend to be the guy who tries to get an hour date for the rate of a hh. No tip for going over nor do they pay the difference for going over.

Everybody is different that's why I offer different session lengths. Since it's your body you know how quickly or how long you can go. So you can book your time accordingly. If you book 30 mins and you feel like you are getting to hot 5 mins in tell your partner to slow down or switch activities. You know when your are about to blow we don't.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:40 PM   #12
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I pretty much consider it a requirement unless the girl is going below market rates. 300 for an hour might be worth it with the right girl. 300 for effectively 20 minutes isn't worth it and there's an implied disrespect there as well.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:49 PM   #13
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer it and enjoy it, you get the time you've arranged tho. I usually prefer to edge tease and make it last the entire 30 mins for a HH session. I would suggest, with my skills and advanced techniques at edging and drawing the fun out you should expect msog ( if desired) on hour appt and hopefully a long exquisite edging experience on 30 min session. However, if You accidentally pop early then absolutely we will try again for sure but I view it as my job to offer my best skills to edge you for the entire time. Fellas, if u want msog say it up front so we can get the first one done and move onto what i do best, edging, teasing prolonging the fun and giving u the whole amount of time with the second one. For sure, you get your whole time, let's just spend it the best way possible. As a woman who specializes in edging, teasing and prolonging the pleasure, I say lets have as much fun as we can in the amount of time you've decided on. You decide which way works best for you and how much time it will take and I will work within your parameters. left to my own devices, you're gona get edged within an inch of your life the entire time and come sliding into home at the last minute, scoring a home run and breathless going WOW.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:10 PM   #14
austin_88
(AKA Kendra James)

User ID: 360974
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i used to offer it with HHR sessions for the first year-year1/2. Just about every time the session would end up going way over half hour and maybe once or twice did the client actually compensate me for the time that went over. I started to feel very taken advantage of. I still dont mind offering round two on the rare occasion that there is more then 10mins left in the half hour. if not then in my past experiences it has always gone over. So now i do not offer them for hhr only hour or longer sessions. If a client finishes early in a half hour I love to sit and talk to get to know each other a bit more in the last few mins that we have together.
austin_88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #15
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said ladies

I definitely don’t mind MSOG, I enjoy it! I don’t mind it in hhs. I do mind being taken advantage of, which isn’t an often occurrence thankfully, but will happen from time to time. I have people I know pop once within 10 min, spend 15 min cuddling and then literally be able to pop again in those last few minutes. I don’t mind that at all, they respect my time and it’s a good time all around. I agree with RoxyGFE though, if you are NOT capable of this please don’t attempt to start round two with five min left on the clock knowingfull well it will take you at least 15 min to pop again. Don’t push the boundary and also make me have to be stern and second guess your manners. Personally, I usually ask if they are MSOG before we begin a CW only session, so I can know if I need to pace it out etc.

Once I had someone cum 12 times in 90 min, and a gusher every time. It was insane!
JadeRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women