Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47483
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2018, 01:22 PM   #76
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Get back on topic please...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:31 PM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Finally The Democrats have struck gold. YAY!!! about fucking time.

Dude is going down. Trump the ever present sexual predator himself is nominating rapists to the Supreme court. What a dam shame.

So long Jungle Monkey Man Kavanaugh

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01151973bca90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Get back on topic please...
Sir, with all due respect, the validity of the claim in the OP begs for a discussion of the credibility of not only the Senator who sat on the "outcry" for months and until the hearing was completed on the Judge's nomination, but also on the alleged victim herself, if in fact she exists, and the incredible representation of the infamous lawyer who parades her alleged clients before the lamestreat media vying for her veracity.

It's all part of the story .... errr ... gossip.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
When do they vote on Kavanaugh's appointment?

If you do a quick check of the media sites that are screaming about this accusation you get survey of the libtard sites. Remember it. If the FBI doesn't investigate this letter over the weekend you can expect her to make an appearance on the news channels - first "anonymously" and then "begrudgingly" in person recalling THAT NIGHT!

And all in all not a single word of doubt or asking of evidence by the media.
The vote to confirm Kavanaugh is scheduled for sometime around September 25, or so I hear. Feinstein's little letter of intent to derail Kavanaugh's confirmation will be forever consigned to the dust bin of history.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:42 PM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The vote to confirm Kavanaugh is scheduled for sometime around September 25, or so I hear. Feinstein's little letter of intent to derail Kavanaugh's confirmation will be forever consigned to the dust bin of history.
... it should be deposited in the kitty litter box where all the other shit belongs.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:43 PM   #80
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

The stink of desperation is strong on the Democrat side. There is no way they are going to stop the appointment of Kavanaugh. Collins and Murkowski will not vote no and the threats and attempted bribery won't help matters any.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:04 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #82
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

http://www.oann.com/65-women-defend-...t-allegations/

Dianne Feinstein said Friday, she received a letter back in July, from a woman claiming to be a victim of sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh back in high school.

The Supreme Court nominee sounded off, saying he “categorically and unequivocally” denies the allegation.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, left, accompanied by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the ranking member, center, speaks with Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., right, during a Senate Judiciary Committee markup meeting on Capitol Hill, Thursday, Sept. 13, 2018, in Washington.(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

65 women who knew him at that time, penned a letter to Congress refuting the woman’s claim, saying he treated women with respect.

Democrats in the upper chamber are upset with Feinstein for sitting on the letter for months,
and refusing to brief the Judiciary Committee on the matter.

Meantime, next week’s vote is expected to go on as scheduled Thursday.
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 03:39 PM   #83
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

65 women who have known Kavanaugh since High School also sent a letter to the Senate in support of Kavanaugh.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 03:51 PM   #84
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
65 women who have known Kavanaugh since High School also sent a letter to the Senate in support of Kavanaugh.

Wonder how many of us could garner accolades from 65 women we knew in high school.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 03:55 PM   #85
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
If you really think about it. Judges should be elected and not appointed. In this case Cavanagh is highly likely guilty of attempted rape. It seems to me that in this me too movement climate that Republicans think all Dems are guilty and all Republicans are innocent when in fact 99% of the allegations are proving to be true. In light of the fact Republicans in Congress are going out of their way to conceal and hide Kavanaughs records and considering he's lied under oath to Congress on multiple occasions i have no choice but to reasonably conclude he's guilty as fuck. He did that shit. Republicans support all kinds of sexual predators and rapists
It's sad how you run on only one cylinder. You want Kavanagh to be guilt that's all you really have. No facts, no testimonials nothing other than a bogus transcript from a political saboteur like Feinstein. That's why the Left loses they hang their hat on flimsy stances which lead to failure.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:07 PM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWriter View Post
Wonder how many of us could garner accolades from 65 women we knew in high school.
From what I've heard most of them are dead already. Over weight.

The last reunion I attended was about 20 years ago, and some already had a foot in the grave. I did notice that the "gorgeous" ones back then had turned fat and ugly, while the "plain Janes" looked HOT! My date was at least half their ages .... and hotter.

God does have a sense of humor.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #87
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWriter View Post
Some of us can't come up with "two recent references" for a blow and go.

Does anyone with any actual legal training know if "attempted rape" is even a chargeable crime? I've heard of "attempted sexual assault" but don't remember "attempted rape."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:48 PM   #88
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It's sad how you run on only one cylinder. You want Kavanagh to be guilt that's all you really have. No facts, no testimonials nothing other than a bogus transcript from a political saboteur like Feinstein. That's why the Left loses they hang their hat on flimsy stances which lead to failure.

Jim

I'm fair. The Republicans are hiding 94% of his record. So tell me why I should believe he didn't try to rape her? This is what happens when you want to dictate to others how to live while hiding who you are.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:51 PM   #89
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
The stink of desperation is strong on the Democrat side. There is no way they are going to stop the appointment of Kavanaugh. Collins and Murkowski will not vote no and the threats and attempted bribery won't help matters any.

No one is bribing them. They will have to answer to womens groups if they fail to protect women from this monster Kavvenaugh
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:56 PM   #90
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Quote:
... So tell me why I should believe he didn't try to rape her? ...

I don't think anyone will. I know I won't. Because you've already made up your mind against the preponderance of evidence to the contrary. So by all means, believe away.
FLWriter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women