Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #46
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Hooktards should help ex-hooktards, and fucktards should help ex-fucktards.

Gentlemen, please send your contributions to me, and I will make sure a deserving soul gets a paid for session when funds allow. I will only take a session for myself when life is really stressful, or someone new comes to town, or my balls are exceptionally backed up. Once, maybe twice a week tops. Three times a week may happen though, so keep that money coming in. After all, you would do it for Randolph Scott.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:50 PM   #47
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck12 View Post
You know, I'll be on the unpopular side of the issue here, but I don't see why this would be posted on ECCIE. I understand and know that not all (maybe even the majority) of providers do not do this because they enjoy to do this. They do it because they need the cash and they have guys that are willing to give up some of it in exchange for services.

I come to ECCIE because I like to have a good time with an attractive woman every so often, specially if its with someone i would not otherwise be able to see in the civilian world. Just a few days ago i saw a 20 year old spinner from Dallas. Even though I am not an old fart as some other guys (sorry guys) she still would not have given me a second look if i saw her out in a bar. However, I had something (cash) that she wanted and she had something i wanted. Eccie brought us together and we both got what we wanted.

Now if she (or someone she knew) had just said "hey can you give her 250 for free" i would have told them they are crazy. I am not in the welfare business.

If a provider does not want to provide anymore thats her choice. However, if she can't make her bills then that is not the hobbyists problems. Plenty of us have our own economic problems and have limited our hobbying of lately.

Perhaps if there was an honest desire to start this, it should have been something discussed in the powder room among providers. Providers could donate 10 to 30 dollars of each session to a fund to help retired providers that can't pay their bills but don't want to come and do the same thing they are doing to pay their bills.
I'm already hated so who cares what I post. I have to say I totally agree with Chuck12 above.

I also believe that if this type of fund/org was set up- it is a novel idea BUT it should be dealt with similar to the lines of a 401k. Have current providers who are working put a little aside out of each appt toward the fund- when they are ready to retire and need a little help along the way- that help should be there- (provided they dont vote for a leader of the organization that resembles Obama.)

Otherwise, I dont see why anyone else who is not a provider- paying into this- nice thought, but not realistic and if a provider really really really really really really wants to get OUT of the biz and become an independent person NOT associated with the hobby any longer- then providers should make that safety net with their OWN funds not that which comes from client pockets/wallets as far as THEM directly donating to this fund/org. The principle just makes more sense this way. As always, just my opinion.

I think the idea is a good one and I am all for helping others especially when they are down and need a little help once in a while. But people MUST learn to first help themselves as well and in todays world, it seems this is all too lacking. Not saying that in this specific case, but you get the point.

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:06 AM   #48
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I haven't read all of the replies to this thread, so if this is repeating something already posted, it's not intentional...

You may be duplicating services that are already available. However, whomever is providing those services may not necessarily be ex-provider-friendly.

While you are getting organized, funded, etc., one thing your site could do is provide information. You could provide information about services that are currently available, and you could rate those who provide them according to their ex-provider-friendliness. Other information (paperwork involved, how much personal information needed, etc.) would also be useful.

Good luck.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #49
Guest021213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Hummm ... I tried to make a small donation on https://www.wepay.com/donate/15682 and I got a message "Donation campaign has been deleted" ... what happened?
Guest021213 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #50
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardWired View Post
Hummm ... I tried to make a small donation on https://www.wepay.com/donate/15682 and I got a message "Donation campaign has been deleted" ... what happened?

That sucks HW. If you still want to donate let me know and I'll let you know where to send the money. This goes for all you other saps. Just shoot me a PM with the amount you want to donate and I'll get back to you in order of contribution.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #51
HeatherTheMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33083
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.newfriendsnewlife.org/donate

Please send any donations here!! Thanks so much Heather!!
I did recieve aprox. $280 in donations! I closed the site, I am re-directing everyone interested in helping to visit the site above!!!

New Life New Friends is a wonderful program!!
It needs all the donations it can get!! There is also
women there, getting their very first home, and they
also need any and all kinds furniture, Dishes, household items, TV's, anything
that you have, that you dont need or want any more, It just may
mean alot to one of the women or children at this program!!

The $280 was given to help 4 girls at this program!!
With simple things, they needed!! I bought of laundry soap,
toliet paper, paper towels, soap, shampoo,
cleaning supplies ect.... You can also Buy these things as well
and donate them!! Its always needed!!

Guys/Gals Thanks again Heather!!!!

FYI ... I do know several ladies that need furniture,((beds)) Couches ect.. Dining room tables So if you have anything, you can send me a message, and I will pass the info along to who might need it, or you can go through NLNF .... Thanks!!
HeatherTheMilf is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #52
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
New Friends New Life is a faith-based organization located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that enables women to leave the degradation of the sex industry and to build new lives for themselves and their children.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #53
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I put together a site a couple weeks ago that has information on places all over the USA and Africa that help ladies get out of the bussiness as well as escape from pimps and abusive places. I wont share it in public but any ladies are welcome to pm me for the website link. The website also includes information about the rape crises center as well as the abuse hotline information.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:10 AM   #54
biger
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Lol initially this sounds like a great idea. I got to be honest at the risk of sounding like an a$$hole. Many providers make up to $15000 a month. That's probably more than the hobbiests. So why should I help a bunch of providers who pissed such large amounts of money away instead of a single mother who has never provided? There are countless women out there who have never provided. Yall do know that right? If a woman wants to stop bad enough she will. After pissing away that amount for so long I don't see how giving these women any amount of money is really going to do any good.

So why aren't current providers the ones being asked to do the contributing?
biger is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #55
biger
Account Disabled

I would like to "challenge" every girl to pledge the cost equivalent of one session with their ATF. We can find the $$$$ somewhere. If all fellow providers come through, Heather will be off to an amazing start.
biger is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #56
Colonel Jim
Gaining Momentum

Default Be careful

I know that compliance with the law is not high on anyone's priority list here but ...

Before I would send a dime to this "charity", I would want to know that it has registered with the IRS as a non-profit organization (no small feat, by the way), I would want to know the overhead-to-benefit ratio (anything over 15% wins "Colonel Jim Certified No Contribution" status), and would expect a receipt/letter showing that my contribution was Federal income tax deductible.

I haven't seen anything approaching that in the OP's proposal.
Colonel Jim is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #57
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by biger View Post
Lol initially this sounds like a great idea. I got to be honest at the risk of sounding like an a$$hole. Many providers make up to $15000 a month. That's probably more than the hobbiests. So why should I help a bunch of providers who pissed such large amounts of money away instead of a single mother who has never provided? There are countless women out there who have never provided. Yall do know that right? If a woman wants to stop bad enough she will. After pissing away that amount for so long I don't see how giving these women any amount of money is really going to do any good.

So why aren't current providers the ones being asked to do the contributing?
I would much rather go to some section 8 place and help out a single mom. There are some really cute ones too. I would see UTR............

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #58
biger
Account Disabled

I mean at $15,000 a month a provider is making $180,000 a year tax free. After 5 years you've made the more than someone that makes $250,000 a year paying taxes. So if you put aside for your own future you should have well over a million dollars when you "retire".

The fact that they are asking for money from the hobbiests and not the providers is sickening. It's the one thing I personally have never understood about people in this and similar industries. They make large sums of money fast and easy. Always thinking they can do this forever. One day they look up. Rather by choice or due to no demand because age catches up to us all and it's over. They look in their purse and after making over a million dollars over their "career" they have $15.95. True story. I knew a provider when they were far to old for the business had no choice but to get out. We were friends. I asked how much she had. $ 15.95 was all she had.
biger is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:56 AM   #59
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas is a weird place.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #60
HeatherTheMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33083
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys this place helps more than just ladies who were a providers here on eccie, some ladies were forced into this, had pimps, that had their kids, some are very young, its much more than just your average provider, some of these ladies, never even had a chance to find a good way to be a provider here on the internet, one lady was brought here from another country, its much deeper than you think!! Its a big problem here in the U.S. and these kids are involved as well, and its a sad site to see, when you think you have it bad, you should see some of the ladies here at this program, they have been in places I never even dreamed of, I am NOT colleting money for myself, this is for these ladies & their kids!! and they have been around for many years!!! and they work for the girls, Some ladies thought the only way to be in this business was to have a pimp, they did not know any better, so when they walked out or woke up in a hospital beat half to death, because they wanted out, they had nothing!! and did not know where to turn to!! this is where New Life New Friends steps in, and shows them a new way!! So its more than what you think!!! Please feel free to visit their web site!!! and please donate if you want ((this is for male/females)) NOT just the clients!!! These ladies are brave, and have been through more than most!!! Its a great caring program!!!
HeatherTheMilf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women