Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Singapore - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47472
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285
Default In Singapore

I'm in Singapore tonight, 12/17, and tomorrow. I leave on 12/19. Anybody wanna hangout and go down to Geylang or elsewhere?
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Many girls outside trolling at Orchard and Claymore Rd. every evening, didn't check the price as I was with the wife at the Orchard Hotel.

Was at Geyland last year, had an great time, Thai, Chinese, Indian and one girl from Bangladesh.
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
russiankl
BANNED

User ID: 119945

have russians there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totempole View Post
Many girls outside trolling at Orchard and Claymore Rd. every evening, didn't check the price as I was with the wife at the Orchard Hotel.

Was at Geyland last year, had an great time, Thai, Chinese, Indian and one girl from Bangladesh.
russiankl is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default Russians in Singapore?

As I recall, I heard about Russians being there. Like everywhere, told that they are "cold" and expensive. I wasn't looking for Caucasians in Singapore and did not check it out. I certainly did not see non-Asians on the streets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankl View Post
have russians there?
Old 04-23-2012, 06:45 AM   #5
jismo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

There are definetly russian and polish girls there. I found a call site from Maylasia though google. Called the Mayalasion number and they dispatched 2 Russineg gals to my hotel right off orchard blvd. $440S but that was a few years ago. Also got a single to the hotel for $220S. Hot as gals that were all "19" if you asked them. Maybe slightly odler but still hot as hell. One of the 3 was cold but the other two made up for it. Found the super hot chinese gals in Geylang but they did not want to deal with english speaer...
jismo is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default Russians and polish

I might be going through Singapore this summer. Certainly I'd love to see a Polish girl--my observation of (non-provider) Polish women is that they are quite sensual and sexy as well as attractive. I find Russians hot, yes, but have heard they are quite cold. I would like to know the price as well as age ranges.

Maybe calling a service would be better than going hunting on the streets. I like seeing selections on the street and getting a sense of the diversity and choices as well as their attitude and looks, rather than getting sent one or more girls at a time and feeling stuck with them. Also, I never saw Caucasians on the street: No Russians, polish, etc. Just varieties of Asian, which are my fav.

The Vietnamese were their usual business selves, the Thais were hot in bed, and the Chinese well were terrible: Neither good in bed nor even good at business. They really aren't into it, despite their especially good looks there in Singapore. They know how to look good.

Do you remember the name or somehow can find the particular site/phone number/business you used back then? It may have been too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jismo View Post
There are definetly russian and polish girls there. I found a call site from Maylasia though google. Called the Mayalasion number and they dispatched 2 Russineg gals to my hotel right off orchard blvd. $440S but that was a few years ago. Also got a single to the hotel for $220S. Hot as gals that were all "19" if you asked them. Maybe slightly odler but still hot as hell. One of the 3 was cold but the other two made up for it. Found the super hot chinese gals in Geylang but they did not want to deal with english speaer...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women