Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2011, 08:08 PM   #16
SamanthaFoxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71707
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation It happens!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killee_aka_Kilma_Leon View Post
when i was visiting Fayetteville, Arkansas I had a client tell me that hs buddy was busted using BP. He said that his buddy got a room and called a gal from BP she showed up to his hotel, he handed her a envelope and then she let the cops in the room to arrest him. The gal that was posted was a LE or affiliated. I was told that in her ad she used pics where she was mostly covered. IDK

They showed up more than once, the first time, they came in 3 cars. 1 guy came in, touched a few places on the girl ( who they thought was under age. ), then pulled out a badge, and let his friends in. Nothing took place, because he would be in trouble, but a warning was given and had to leave the property. Second time, knocked on the door, with a copy of the ad off the site, with several officers, nothing happened that time, third time young imigrant showed up, pulled out badge let his friends in, called transport and went to jail.
So yeah , this is a vice, detectives make cases stick, and when they come, they have you under a radar.
SamanthaFoxx is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
funfun1981
Valued Poster

....what if SP takes a cab to my home for an outcall? Should I be more worried with LE, or the SP being UnderCover?.....

I ask because, isn't it my right that, whatever happens in my house is btwn two consenting adults....
funfun1981 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
exoticdanceweardealer
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I think in the hobby you always run some sort of risk. I still wonder why more people aren't picketing the capitals of their states to make a change.
exoticdanceweardealer is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #19
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfun1981 View Post
....what if SP takes a cab to my home for an outcall? Should I be more worried with LE, or the SP being UnderCover?.....

I ask because, isn't it my right that, whatever happens in my house is btwn two consenting adults....
Speaking from the Texas laws that ShysterJon has quoted:

1. The law doe snot make exceptions for location or where it happens. Your house is only your castle when you are defending it from intruders. Your castle does not give you any special rights to purchase sexual favors from a provider.

2. Not sure the transportation mode of a SP matters with regard to LE undercover operations.

3. With regard to outcalls stings by LE:
  • As has been mentioned before, LE does not like outcalls because they have no control over the location. Sure, they may try to set up a sting where they convince a provider to come to an outcall, thus they have the location under their control. But to run a sting where their undercover female officer must walk into an outcall location that they cannot control, too risky for them.
  • If an undercover female office sets up an outcall to your location, how does she know she will have jurisdiction? As an example, Dallas LE takes a call, outcall is to Addison. The Dallas LE has no jurisdiction to make the arrest in Addison. Now they are going to have to coordinate with other police departments.
  • If LE is going to an outcall, in any shape or form, I think they don't want to waste budget dollars on cab fare. They would rather have the driver be a second UC cop for safety.
I would be more concerned on an outcall that the driver is a pimp, is casing your place for a robbery, etc. Last concern I would have is that it was LE. And if it is a cabdriver, my worries might be somewhat lower actually. Unless the cabdriver of course also has moonlights as a pimp. Could be a pretty good gig, gypsy cabdriver who actually charges ladies to deliver them to their customers. Could probably launder his cut that way and at least argue that he was clean if busted. Be a hell of a difficult time for LE to tie the illegal income from prostitution to him perhaps.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #20
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think tigercat provides informed answers to funfun1981's rather oddball questions. What in the world does her means of transportation to an outcall have to do with whether a provider is legit or an UC cop? I guess if she drove a squad car that would be a clue as to her identity. Haha.

I also don't understand the idea of thinking that prostitution committed in public is illegal but in one's home it's legal. That's true for some offenses, such as public indecency, for example. You can whip out the little man to knead while watching reruns of 'The Golden Girls' and that's legal (but perverse), but you can't stroke the monkey to a pic of Betty White on the sidewalk. There also can't be solicitation prostitution in one's home (although you might wonder how the SW got into your living room). But it's irrelevant where straight offer-and-acceptance prostitution takes place.

I do take exception with one thing tigercat wrote, however:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
If an undercover female office sets up an outcall to your location, how does she know she will have jurisdiction? As an example, Dallas LE takes a call, outcall is to Addison. The Dallas LE has no jurisdiction to make the arrest in Addison. Now they are going to have to coordinate with other police departments.
Well, no. Texas is unique because any licensed peace officer is permitted to make an arrest within any jurisdiction in the state.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:55 AM   #21
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

SJ,

Okay, a peace office is not constrained by jurisdictional lines drawn in the sand. But from my project engineering background, I look at this and think that logistics take over.

Undercover female cop places an ad on BP. Some john, let's name him John, calls her up and sets up an outcall. No vice squad is going to let her go in alone without backup. They will have a team. However, now this appointment, instead of being in the city of Dallas, it is in Addison.

Is Dallas vice going to pick up there whole team of cops and go over to Addison to help them clean up there city? Are Dallas taxpayers going to pay to clean up Addison? Is Dallas vice going to coordinate with Addison vice to let them make the bust? A lot of work for one sorry john.

Back to the original question, I think my scenario shows the amount of effort to bust one lowly john. Other sting operations have a better payback. Set up an incall and bust multiple johns. Send undercover cop into a studio, an AMP, etc. and bust multiple ladies & maybe johns. Send undercover into a strip club and have a field day. Set up an appointment with a provider at her incall in that classy neighborhood with the complaints of high traffic, make a lot of rich voters with dollars to support a political cause happy. And of course, probably the lowest cost operation, highest arrest scenario, run a sting on high traffic streetwalker areas. Both a sting on the streetwalkers and the johns.

Busting a single john who has a lady show up at his home for some fun just does not get good press time unless it is the mayor or some high profile john.

It comes down to the payback. In my area of project engineering, it is how quickly will this project pay for itself in better productivity, lower cost, better quality. In the world of Vice, it is how many arrest per dollar can we achieve? How many dangerous criminals can we get off the street? (Yes, providers and hobbyist count as dangerous criminals, especially when you factor in the pimps, the chemical dependencies, and a host of other extracurricula (sp?) activities often associated with the sex trade.)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women