Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2018, 04:06 PM   #91
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
After enough people confirm what was said then yes it becomes common knowledge. Trump was advised to walk back the statement, which he did, which is why supporters like yourself are now doubting the original report.

Like I said previously ...Trump has his supporters trained well.
Can you read? I wrote "I don't know if Trump said it or not." I could just as logically say the MSM has its libtard lapdogs trained well. They lapped up Durbin's original report without asking anyone to corroborate it.

Sure, it became "common knowledge" that Durbin alleged Trump said it. Don't confuse that with Durbin telling the truth or it being a FACT.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:14 PM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Can you read? I wrote "I don't know if Trump said it or not." .
OMG...only the folks there know if he said it are not but given the facts so far....he said it just as sure as he said Mexico would pay for the fucking wall he is now trying to get his supporters to put on America's credit card.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:15 PM   #93
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That lying cocksucker needs to be shipped back to Bombay where he is from!

We should have revoked his naturalized citizenship after he was convicted of lying.
Oh my! What an anti-immigrant racist you are! You love open borders when you need cheap mexican roofers, but not when a brilliant Dartmouth-educated conservative keeps you and your dishonest libtard pals from rewriting American history! Dinesh is a national treasure.

Can you say hypocrite? Another example of why you are the...

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Old 01-16-2018, 04:21 PM   #94
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
OMG...only the folks there know if he said it are (sic) not but given the facts so far....he said it just as sure as he said Mexico would pay for the fucking wall he is now trying to get his supporters to put on America's credit card.
^^^ Proof that the MSM has its libtard lapdogs trained well. At least I reserved judgment.

By the way, it's "common knowledge" that snitchy secretly believes in Trumponomics and is...

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Old 01-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh my! What an anti-immigrant racist you are! You love open borders when you need cheap mexican roofers, but not when a brilliant Dartmouth-educated conservative keeps you and your dishonest libtard pals from rewriting American history! Dinesh is a national treasure.

Can you say hypocrite? Another example of why you are the...

Dinesh D'Souza was convicted of felony fraud!

Ship that lying cocksucker back to India!

Plus he divorced his American wife and married Deborah Fancher, who immigrated to this country from Venezuela at age ten.

Married by Rafael Cruz.....the father of Ted Cruz. Rafael helped Oswald kill JFK according to Donald Trump.

Yet another reason to kick that lying cocksucker back to India!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:47 PM   #96
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Dinesh D'Souza was convicted of felony fraud!

Yeah, he was trying to help a Dartmouth classmate raise money for her political campaign. It was obviously a politically motivated prosecution. Besides, you like and admire frauds! That's why you're the BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!

Plus he divorced his American wife and married Deborah Fancher, who immigrated to this country from Venezuela at age ten.

He has a hot latina wife! Jealous much? Does she remind you of Natalia, the girl you were banned for outing?

Yet another reason to kick that lying cocksucker back to India!

Oh my! Our open borders advocate shows his true colors! He only wants immigrants who arrive here illegally, will build houses on the cheap, keep their mouths shut and promise to vote lib-retard! Otherwise snitchy is an anti-immigrant RACIST!

Can you say HYPOCRITE?

Another prime example of why snitchy is the....

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Old 01-16-2018, 06:31 PM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The convicted felon immigrant to this country was married by a guy who helped kill JFK.

Ted Cruz's dad married Dinesh D'Souza...Trump accused him of helping kill JKF....Trump should kick them all out of this country!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:32 PM   #98
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
OMG...only the folks there know if he said it are not but given the facts so far....he said it just as sure as he said Mexico would pay for the fucking wall he is now trying to get his supporters to put on America's credit card.

The World economy is already in the throws of collapse has been for quite sometime. The Government just hasn't declared economic collapse. They keep masking it with things like Stimulus packages, Credit default swaps and Government bailouts and even low interests rates. Anything to keep the markets moving no matter how risky. One day the U.S. economy will crash, it will crash very hard. Guys who once drove Mercedes and wore expensive suits will begin to wonder where their next meal will come from.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:46 PM   #99
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
She’s a looker, but not as hot as NM. No way. Does she have a landing strip?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:56 PM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Spendor in the Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The World economy is already in the throws of collapse has been for quite sometime. The Government just hasn't declared economic collapse. They keep masking it with things like Stimulus packages, Credit default swaps and Government bailouts and even low interests rates. Anything to keep the markets moving no matter how risky. One day the U.S. economy will crash, it will crash very hard. Guys who once drove Mercedes and wore expensive suits will begin to wonder where their next meal will come from.

Jim
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #101
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I think you have a Meme Fetish, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:00 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
She’s a looker, but not as hot as NM. No way. Does she have a landing strip?

Landing strip back to Venezuela!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:02 PM   #103
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think you have a Meme Fetish, lol.

Jim
Maybe...one of the story lines in that movie was the Great Depression, Bud's Dad lost in all in the crash of '29
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:20 AM   #104
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Can you read? I wrote "I don't know if Trump said it or not." I could just as logically say the MSM has its libtard lapdogs trained well. They lapped up Durbin's original report without asking anyone to corroborate it.

Sure, it became "common knowledge" that Durbin alleged Trump said it. Don't confuse that with Durbin telling the truth or it being a FACT.
Fox and Friends (as well as other news outlets confirmed it), F&F also suggested that Trump walk it back because they know he was watching and he took their advice. Next thing you know Trump and all his lackeys deny the report and try to spin the story to discredit Durbin and others, which it seems to be working considering supporters like yourself are now doubting the story.

You are trained well sir.

Quote:
Can you read?
Yes. Thanks for asking.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:33 PM   #105
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
You are trained well sir.
Yes, I am trained to recognize "reasonable doubt" when I hear multiple conflicting accounts of what happened. You are trained to give credence only to those accounts that feed your partisan bias, and then proclaim the results of such cherry-picking to be "common knowledge".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women