Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2018, 04:56 PM   #151
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

And the witch was hildebeest, mistake. The men and women in Benghazi suffered 13 hours of machine gun and mortar fire, mistake. Fuck your witch sitting on her fat butt lying her ass off for 11 hours, mistake. Your witch didn't get to ride her broom stick into the White House, mistake.
How are you enjoying Donald the Reds presidency. A bunch of lib retards are beating the cum out of Mr Pussy Grabber

Lmao. He knows hes toast. Whatever the bomb they are going to drop on DJT, its big. Hes running like a scared little bitch

Its going to be ok IB. The darkies and brownies are really going to take over. Way to go Mr MAGA. It happen on your watch

Just like 911 happen on your watch
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:02 PM   #152
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
How are you enjoying Donald the Reds presidency. A bunch of lib retards are beating the cum out of Mr Pussy GrabberYou're lying again, mistake.

Lmao. He knows hes toast. Whatever the bomb they are going to drop on DJT, its big. Hes running like a scared little bitchYou're lying again, mistake.

Its going to be ok IB. The darkies and brownies are really going to take over. Way to go Mr MAGA. It happen on your watchYour Russian dominoes are falling on Odumbo and hildebeest, mistake.

Just like 911 happen on your watch
Check your history, mistake, those terrorists trained on Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator's watch, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:16 PM   #153
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

And the witch was hildebeest, mistake. The men and women in Benghazi suffered 13 hours of machine gun and mortar fire, mistake. Fuck your witch sitting on her fat butt lying her ass off for 11 hours, mistake. Your witch didn't get to ride her broom stick into the White House, mistake.
I hear Gowdy is looking for a job. Maybe you guys can open up a gloryhole that specializes in blowing smoke up peoples asses. LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:29 PM   #154
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a miserable dim-retard cretin, M T Brain Socket. Deputy Assistant Secretary Lamb was Stevens' liason who told him to shut up about requesting greater security because hildbeest and Odumbo set the "artificially low" footprint to appease their Muslim friends in Libya, M T Brain Socket. Piss on you and your disingenuous lies, M T Brain Socket. People fucking died solely because of hildebeest's ego and Odumbo's immature naivete, M T Brain Socket.

And L.A. County did fucking report the numbers, M T Brain Socket, you lying, lib-retarded cunt.
You have went all in on this one. So you are saying Lamb was told to turn down Hillary's request for funding more security because Hillary did not really want it cause she and Obama was trying to get some of our guys killed? really That's the story you are gonna go with? I have one question. Why didn't Lamb tell on them?
Old 01-16-2018, 05:36 PM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You have went all in on this one. So you are saying Lamb was told to turn down Hillary's request for funding more security because Hillary did not really want it cause she and Obama was trying to get some of our guys killed? really That's the story you are gonna go with? I have one question. Why didn't Lamb tell on them?
Odumbo set the "artificially low" footprint to appease his Muslim bros, but hildebeest wanted to stoke her ego, M T Brain Socket. Lamb was merely the minion who executed their bidding, M T Brain Socket, and that's what she under oath testified to, M T Brain Socket. There was money, as evidenced by the "end of year funds" hildebeest directed Stevens to use, M T Brain Socket. But it was a political decision, per Lamb's testimony, to not provide adequate security, but hildebeest directed Stevens to go to Benghazi on the anniversary of 9-11 anyway, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
I hear Gowdy is looking for a job. Maybe you guys can open up a gloryhole that specializes in blowing smoke up peoples asses. LOL!
You heard wrong, M T Brain Socket. Besides, your ilk have sucked up all the glory hole biz, M T Brain Socket.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:51 PM   #156
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo set the "artificially low" footprint to appease his Muslim bros, but hildebeest wanted to stoke her ego, M T Brain Socket. Lamb was merely the minion who executed their bidding, M T Brain Socket, and that's what she under oath testified to, M T Brain Socket. There was money, as evidenced by the "end of year funds" hildebeest directed Stevens to use, M T Brain Socket. But it was a political decision, per Lamb's testimony, to not provide adequate security, but hildebeest directed Stevens to go to Benghazi on the anniversary of 9-11 anyway, M T Brain Socket.

You heard wrong, M T Brain Socket. Besides, your ilk have sucked up all the glory hole biz, M T Brain Socket.
I'm sorry didn't fox news tell you he resigned? Or did they change the channel at the nursing home again.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:03 PM   #157
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sorry didn't fox news tell you he resigned? Or did they change the channel at the nursing home again.

IB. MT is kicking you ass! Truth eventually wins out over Fake News

Is it really true? Tell me. Did they?

Did they change the channel. Ill send some of me peeps down to keep an eye on you little buddy
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #158
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Did they change the channel. Ill send some of me peeps down to keep an eye on you little buddy
Maybe Bambino can get him on as an assistant door greeter. They can go to electronics and watch it on their break. LOL!
Old 01-16-2018, 07:13 PM   #159
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Quote:
Trey Gowdy was just on Tucker Carlson, and he's is still in Congress, and he was named Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June, M T Brain Socket. He has a job, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, hildebeest resigned as Secretary of State, and she's sitting on her fat ass in New York seeking pity and relevance, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:

M T Brain Socket is the one propagating "fake news", mistake. Gowdy was appointed Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June and asked for relief from one of his other committee assignments ... which was granted, mistake, you stupid WKing, mutha fucker.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #161
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

M T Brain Socket is the one propagating "fake news", mistake. Gowdy was appointed Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June and asked for relief from one of his other committee assignments ... which was granted, mistake, you stupid WKing, mutha fucker.
LOL! I love how you can spin anything. I think maybe you are like Buffalo Bill and Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a manifestation of what you aspire to be.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:23 AM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! I love how you can spin anything. I think maybe you are like Buffalo Bill and Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a manifestation of what you aspire to be.
The only "spin" here is you screwing your head up your ass, M T Brain Socket. CNN reported why Gowdy stepped away from that committee assignment on Saturday, M T Brain Socket.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:46 AM   #163
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Trey Gowdy was just on Tucker Carlson, and he's is still in Congress, and he was named Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June, M T Brain Socket. He has a job, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, hildebeest resigned as Secretary of State, and she's sitting on her fat ass in New York seeking pity and relevance, M T Brain Socket.

"... sitting on her fat ass in New York seeking pity and relevance..." AND seeking ANOTHER big screen TV and more dingleberry wine ! ( assup, MT Fluffer, mistake and the rest of the reach around crew gloryhole operators send her free cases of their " vintage " , 2 day old brew ! )
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #164
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only "spin" here is you screwing your head up your ass, M T Brain Socket. CNN reported why Gowdy stepped away from that committee assignment on Saturday, M T Brain Socket.
So did he resign or not? What he or anyone else said the reason was is irrelevant. You seem to always change the subject when you know you are wrong.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:50 PM   #165
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So did he resign or not? What he or anyone else said the reason was is irrelevant. You seem to always change the subject when you know you are wrong.
You're the stupid jackass that said he was looking for a job, M T Brain Socket, when the reality is that he had already taken on more jobs than he could reasonably be expected to handle, M T Brain Socket, you miserable, cretin POS. You were born wrong, M T Brain Socket, but it's fun to keep explaining that to your stupid-ass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women