Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The dominoes are falling on Odumbo and hildebeest

Quote:
DOJ Unseals Indictment Involving Uranium One Scandal

Sat, 01/13/2018 - 12:07

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Odumbo administration made those decisions," a person who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials....

The informant – outed as energy consultant William Campbell - was "threatened" by Odumbo admin AG Loretta Lynch to keep quiet with an iron-clad gag order, according to his attorney – former Reagan Justice Dept. official and former Chief Counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee Victoria Toensing. After Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-VA) demanded Campbell be allowed to testify in front of Congress, the gag order was lifted.

In short, the FBI had ample evidence of the Russian bribery plot before the Odumbo administration approved the Uranium One deal thanks to their embedded mole in the Russian nuclear industry.

(ZeroHedge)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:06 PM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
OMG, " Run Chicken Little the Sky is Falling"

Could one of you Russians / Fake Americans let IB know that Obama is no longer President and Hillary doesn't hold any political office

Comrade Trump is POTUS

If a liberal told him he wouldn't believe it

Thanks Deplorable's

Also: you're tag line about 3.2 million fake voters in LA; uh not so much bro. Thats fake news IB
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #3
Echoplex
BANNED

Encounters: 47

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: Zero Hedge is a financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. In between the aggregated news there are crazy economic conspiracies and general right wing biases. (8/18/2016)

Not a reliable source.
Echoplex is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:24 PM   #4
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoplex View Post

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Notes: Zero Hedge is a financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. In between the aggregated news there are crazy economic conspiracies and general right wing biases. (8/18/2016)

Not a reliable source.

Thanks Echo. IB knows its BS Fake news. IB is former CIA. They make the rules as they go along
Old 01-13-2018, 06:07 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
OMG, " Run Chicken Little the Sky is Falling"

Could one of you Russians / Fake Americans let IB know that Obama is no longer President and Hillary doesn't hold any political office

Comrade Trump is POTUS

If a liberal told him he wouldn't believe it

Thanks Deplorable's

Also: you're tag line about 3.2 million fake voters in LA; uh not so much bro. Thats fake news IB
It's Odumbo's legacy that's going to fall, mistake, and the tagline is based on L.A.'s own figures, mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoplex View Post

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Not a reliable source.
Here's a "fact" for you, echo-chamber-complex. The DOJ did, in fact, deliver an "11-count indictment on Friday to a former DoD intelligence analyst-turned uranium transportation executive who stands accused of a bribery and money laundering scheme involving a Russian nuclear official connected to the Uranium One deal", echo-chamber-complex ... a deal that went down on Odumbo's watch, echo-chamber-complex.

Furthermore, your biased, agenda driven fact checker is as left-wing as MSNBC, echo-chamber-complex, and you posting what you did like your doing so can change facts shows that you're a thoroughly indoctrinated minion, echo-chamber-complex.

Keep your head up your shit-hole, echo-chamber-complex, you seem to like both the smell and the view, echo-chamber-complex.

Quote:
Thanks Echo. IB knows its BS Fake news. IB is former CIA. They make the rules as they go along

The DOJ did what it did, mistake. Shoving your head up your shit-hole and denying that it happened won't change the facts, mistake.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:11 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:22 PM   #7
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's Odumbo's legacy that's going to fall, mistake, and the tagline is based on L.A.'s own figures, mistake.

The DOJ did what it did, mistake. Shoving your head up your shit-hole and denying that it happened won't change the facts, mistake.
Just for fun, Ill play along IB. Hear that IB? Thats me pulling my head out of my ass. The Feds indicted 11 people, there are 3 million unregistered voters, Hillary & Obama are selling uranium to Russians, etc, etc. Big stories for 2015-2016.

Would you like to play along and pull your head out of you're ass as well, IB?

1. Trump is President, not Obama or Hillary

2. Mike Flynn has been indicted as a result of the Russian investigation

3. Paul Manafort has been indicted as a result of the Russian investigation

4. George Papadopoulos has already been convicted as a result of the Russian investigation

5. Mike Pence has point blank lied about his involvement with the Russians

6. Donald Jr- bald face caught lying about meeting with the Russians

I could play this game all night

Pull your head out IB. You KNOW Trump is lying about his involvement with the Russians, Putin & his personal financial dealings with the Russians

Our President is a Traitor
Old 01-13-2018, 07:24 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

BOY...
Old 01-13-2018, 07:34 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just for fun, Ill play along IB. Hear that IB? Thats me pulling my head out of my ass. The Feds indicted 11 people, there are 3 million unregistered voters, Hillary & Obama are selling uranium to Russians, etc, etc. Big stories for 2015-2016.

Would you like to play along and pull your head out of you're ass as well, IB?

1. Trump is President, not Obama or Hillary

2. Mike Flynn has been indicted as a result of the Russian investigation

3. Paul Manafort has been indicted as a result of the Russian investigation

4. George Papadopoulos has already been convicted as a result of the Russian investigation

5. Mike Pence has point blank lied about his involvement with the Russians

6. Donald Jr- bald face caught lying about meeting with the Russians

I could play this game all night

Pull your head out IB. You KNOW Trump is lying about his involvement with the Russians, Putin & his personal financial dealings with the Russians

Our President is a Traitor
Your move...

Old 01-13-2018, 07:39 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just for fun, Ill play along IB. Hear that IB? Thats me pulling my head out of my ass. The Feds indicted 11 people, there are 3 million unregistered voters, Hillary & Obama are selling uranium to Russians, etc, etc. Big stories for 2015-2016. The indictments were delivered in 2018, mistake, and it was L.A. County that self-reported their voter roles stood at 144% of its total eligible voters, mistake.

Would you like to play along and pull your head out of you're ass as well, IB? You have your head shoved so far up your shit-hole you can't see anything but lib-retard shit-brown, mistake.

1. Trump is President, not Obama or Hillary But these indictments are going to damage Odumbo and hildebeest's legacies, mistake, because they -- not Trump -- colluded with the Russians for the Uranium One deal, mistake.

2. Mike Flynn has been indicted as a result of the Russian investigation Not for collusion with the Russians, mistake.

3. Paul Manafort has been indicted as a result of the Russian investigation Not for collusion with the Russians, mistake.

4. George Papadopoulos has already been convicted as a result of the Russian investigation Not for collusion, you lying jackass.

5. Mike Pence has point blank lied about his involvement with the Russians Cite your lying source, mistake.

6. Donald Jr- bald face caught lying about meeting with the Russians Odumbo was awarded "lie of the year", mistake.

I could play this game all nightThat's all you do, mistake, is "play games".

Pull your head out IB. You KNOW Trump is lying about his involvement with the Russians, Putin & his personal financial dealings with the RussiansNo, you're lying about Trump and Putin, mistake.

Our President is a Traitor You're a lying jackass, mistake.
You're a lying jackass, mistake.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The truth will start tricking out next week. The house of cards is ready to fold.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:32 PM   #12
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

IB, you being smart doesn't make you're boy Trump smart

Heres a source for Pence being a liar. Not the Huffington Post,

Pence himself https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d86c803c7bc7

I understand. I get it. You hate Hillary and Obama so much that Anyone would be better. You know how flawed Trump is, but you don't care. Hell, you would rather have a child molester-( Roy Moore) than a Democrat. Pretty fucking sad IB
Old 01-13-2018, 08:37 PM   #13
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The truth will start tricking out next week. The house of cards is ready to fold.
Oh please do tell, wise man

You have a great big bag of nothing
Old 01-13-2018, 08:40 PM   #14
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

I understand. I get it. You hate Hillary and Obama so much that Anyone would be better. You know how flawed Trump is, but you don't care. Hell, you would rather have a child molester-( Roy Moore) than a Democrat. Pretty fucking sad IB

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:47 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The Huffy article is a POS left-wing garbage and substantiates nothing, mistake. It's hyperbolic bullshit, mistake: scribbles on a page, like a blind man connecting dots with a crayon in the dark, mistake.

Ted Kennedy killed a woman and the dim-retards made him a Senator for life, mistake. hildebeest got an American ambassador killed and ran her for president, mistake. dim-retards lack the social values to moralize about how Republicans vote, mistake.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women