Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Virginia > Coed Discussions - Virginia
Coed Discussions - Virginia Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #31
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

OK, here's another one.

Refrain from creating multiple usernames.

Let me tell you a story of a provider that created and used multiple usernames.

Once upon a time, there was a provider that had multiple usernames. She'd use some of them for character assassination against other hobbyists and providers. She'd use the others as phony hobbyists praising or fighting for her.

Back in 2003/2004, she posted on a message board. Things went "OK" for her. Then she got this huge, grandiose idea. It was a revelation, as if the light bulb in her head flashed floodlight strong.

You see, she was decent, but not the best. New women registered on that message board. Many of these women were experts at this. Their services attracted hobbyists like magnets. Our multi username provider saw herself losing traction in the hobby.

Enter the character assassinators. First up, consolidating the market.

This provider talked a good game with her hobbyists. She treated them like they were gold, as if it was only them that mattered. But, behind their backs, she was different. Logging in under her different usernames, she spread vicious rumors about her hobbyists.

Her stories, to the other providers via these phony usernames, attempted to make her competitors think these client's did disgusting things. The aim was to make it hard for these hobbysits to find another provider to party with. As a result of not having women to party with them, they'd have no other choice but to call this one provider.

Phase II, badmouth the other providers to the hobbyists, and create conflict and discontent among the other providers. One goal was to paint a picture, using phony usernames, that wasn't flattering about the other providers.

In this provider's perfect mind, where a perfect world existed, she gained more clientele while losing none. This hobby becomes the goose that keeps laying the golden egg. This egg helps her maintain her own personal habits and hobbies.

But, both hobbyist and provider saw through her games. Many ignored her phony usernames. Many of her clients caught on. They managed to experience service under the other women, so they stopped seeing our multi username provider.

OK, this plan didn't work out. She had to come up with a nuclear bomb option to save her slowing business.

Enter the "Dirty Secrets" username.

Our multi username provider creates an "enemy," then attacks herself on the open forum. She also attacks the board's administrators. Her enemy username attacks her primary username of doing things that are considered "unsafe" for the hobby... but something that risky hobbyists would do in a heartbeat.

She waits... then jumps in as her primary username to respond to this "unseen enemy."

She puts on the tone of someone "hurt" and "victimized." She denies all the activities, and addresses the part attacking the message board administrators.

Both attack and defense served a purpose... it attempted to jump start her business. Her business did jump up, but temporary. Then it dropped back down... lower than before.

This provider gets banned for this incident.

Despite the banning, she had a presence through her other usernames... both old an new. She tries to stir drama with those usernames, but gets called out.

A few weeks later, she comes to her senses. She crawls to the board administrators and prostrates to them in private, just to be given a second chance.

She gets that chance.

She returns to this message board, this time with a new primary username. Things go well, until she goes back to her multiple username games. It doesn't take long for her to obtain these new usernames. She deliberately repeats the above history... committing libel against other providers and hobbyists.

The results are the same... her business continues to decline. She needed something more grandiose than the "Dirty Secrets" maneuver. This time, she employs the "God's thunderbolt" option. Together with her double's partner, she attacks another woman on the forum... then they fight the board administrators.

Throughout the fight, she tries to portray herself as the victim, the damsel in distress, to try to save her sinking business.

Both her double's partner and she gets banned from the website.

Things go smooth for a few months. She brings her other usernames up, but to bump her own advertising threads up, and to shrill for her own services. This woman's business shrinks to the point to where she has to give up her flat at the end of her lease. She also has to give her website up.

Her double's partner tries to help her save her business. She agrees to the first provider's idea of both of them taking on a new provider to help with the flat's expenses. This move is also intended to help bring more hobbyists to the multiple username provider.

But the ploy doesn't work. She shreds hobbyists more to the point to where she starts accusing her old and new double's partners of "poaching" clients. Realizing that her plan didn't work, and that the only women benefiting from the arrangement were her old and new partners, she had to come up with a plan.

She hatches a scheme to "trap" this new provider in the act. She lies to her friends, they agree to help her out. In the middle of her own scheme, she creates a new email address, and throws herself and her ATF under the bus... trying to make it look like her double's partner did it.

The culmination, this provider creates her one woman soap opera

Enter Virginia After Dark.

Shortly after the scheme's exposure, this provider creates a new username called, "rslater." This character comes out and announces the multi username provider's "death." She disowns her friends, and becomes psychologically abusive to everybody around her.

This thread evolves into her arguing against herself, and her other usernames, using her multiple usernames.

She gets called out on her "rslater" thread. Other posters take her to task for creating multiple usernames. She, as "rslater," deletes that thread. One of VAD's members creates a second thread to continue to take her to task. Another fight ensues, the thread starter takes it down.

Shortly after that, her former double's partner's ATF creates another thread. He raises an important question.

"Just curious... Recently a couple of posts concerning [XXXX YYYY] have disappeared after a few exchanges. Is there some policy being enforced, or is it just some sort of Board bias being effected? Hmmm..." Jack Oats

Play by play, the one woman soap opera drama

The combatants. On one side, this provider's multiple usernames. On the other, this provider's former allies.

Phony hobbyist "rslater" jumps in and claims that the posts are "wrong," then provides the myth that this provider had "left" the hobby. Then rslater goes into this laundry list of things that "he" did for this provider... to include picking up medicine and helping her out. This character talks about how the first provider had to go in "lockdown" and prevent her former double's partner from seeing her.

This lead to a question that needed asking...

Why would this provider all of a sudden trust a hobbyist "from the fringe" when she'd order security to not let her former double's partner from seeing her?

Phony poster "rslater" laments the treatment that this provider receives... while forgetting that this provider didn't hesitate to harass others under her phony usernames.

Shortly after that, this provider enters another of her phony usernames... "pleasureher."

Phony hobbyist "pleasureher" jumps in and calls phony hobbyist "rslater" out as being the actual provider. She destroys her "rslater" post via her phony username, "pleasureher."

She continues to attack everybody on the thread via her "pleasureher" account.

The alliance jumps in and destroys the "pleasureher" and "rslater" rants. This provider responds as if she's not privy to the thread... as if this was her first involvement with it. She makes "her own explanation" then tries to apologize to other people for the mess

In this post, she's completely dumbfounded about the fact that her former allies were attacking her. As usual, she tries to play the victim.

The alliance calls her out again, points to her drama and antiques, and destroys her statement. She responds with her "pleasureher" account.

The alliance comes out and exposes her schemes, multiple username and disinformation campaigns in response to the "pleasureher" post.

She comes back as her actual stage name to respond. She knows that the gig's up, so she doesn't hold back... she continues where she left with her "pleasureher" account.

Once again, the alliance destroys her response. She loses it. She phones one combatant and issues threats. She calls a second one at his office and issues more threats... threats she'd carry out unless he pulled the thread.

He pulls the thread.

She continues to do business with a few regular clients for that year and the following year. As of late 2009, the last of her regular clients move on to other areas.

Despite this loss, she hasn't learned her lesson.

The moral of the story...

W Edwards Deming (sp) played an important role in Japan's rapid industrial and economic development. America "didn't" listen to him in the 1940s and 1950s. Finally, in the 1980s, Japan looked like it was going to displace the United States as the main industrial player.

Analysts were predicting that Japan would surpass the United States in the 1990s as the imminent economic power.

W Edwards Deming's American market expanded throughout his consulting period, people kept asking him... when are we going to catch up to the Japanese company? His response?

"Don't worry about the competition, take care of your customers, and always find ways to better serve them... to give them better products or service."

As you could see with the above multi username provider... backstabbing, conniving, misinformation campaigns, accusing others of bringing drama, of being sensitive, or committing to other libel games designed to put someone at a disadvantage doesn't work.

In this hobby, there's one trait that every successful provider has.

Successful providers take care of their hobbyists. They don't worry about the other women. They don't go out of their way trying to monopolize the market. They don't go out of their way destroying reputations, knocking others down, spreading disinformation, etc, in order to keep their business going.

They take good care of their clients. Their clients pay them back with good reviews and repeat business.

The original post is a good recipe for doing just that. Five years from now, it'll make the difference between continuing on in the hobby, or becoming a "has been."
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #32
shipsgunner
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Nice... This entire thread should be "Required Reading" for anyone entering the Hobby on either side. Over the last several years in the hobby, I have come across much of this. It sure would have been less aggravating and much more fun if I had know half of this up front. THANKS!!!!!!
shipsgunner is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:58 PM   #33
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm sorry. I got lost in all that blue and arbitrary pattern of talking points. It all became kinda chaotic and hyperbolic to me. Not just the blue posts but the other ones, too. Maybe I'm just the only one, which is fine if it is. Everyone else seemed to have understood it all quite well.

I'll be over here in left field if anyone needs me.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #34
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

We should count our lucky stars that most the providers and hobbyists that post here are intelligent. This reminds me of another message board that I posted on...

The old Protest Warrior Forums that ran until 2007. I generated posts on that old forum that dwarfed any that I've posted here.

Their demographics? Military, Retired Military and veteran... Police and fire fighter... Graduate, Undergraduate (Freshman to Senior) and High School, (9th to 12th grades). There were representatives from other demographics as well.

But one thing was common among all those demographics. Didn't matter if they were 15 or 60... they understood my large blue posts to be well organized, well thought out, well communicated, etc. They also understood what I was getting across... clearly.

Kind of hard not to, as I generate my posts so that even a 5th grader would understand what I was talking about.

Most the population reads at the 6th grade level, so if you write so that a 5th grader could understand what you're saying, most will understand what you've typed.

Based on the public and private feedback I've received based on this thread, I'd say most here understood what I was getting across.

The other posts here are also easy to understand.

I'm going to apply the same tactic, as described in this post, to a follow on post that I'm going to generate for this thread... once I remember the topic that I thought about during my run this morning...
herfacechair is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women