Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #16
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Thanks - anyone who wants to let unvetted Muslims into the country is a traitor.
Really hard to argue with you on that point. Let the unvetted Muslims move in next to the people that want them here. It'll be as popular as those wind towers for energy that all of those Liberals love, so long as they are not in their area.

What excuse will you have, I'va biggen , when some of them attack? "Workplace violence" or some other total bullshit excuse like that? Even if it's just 5 out of the thousands, that is 5 too many. It only took 8 in Paris.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

President Obama says ISIL is contained. Then the kill a bunch of people in France.

Then he says that we are safe because our Muslims assimilate. Then the kill 14 Americans on San Bernardino.

He then says that we should not be paranoid of Muslim women and children. Then a Woman turns out to be the chief antagonist in the San Bernardino massacre.

Three for three. Way to go.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 03:38 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Guys like Trump never learn. It just pisses someone off.
Heaven forbid "we" piss anyone off in the World! They might actually harm us!

Didn't "we" just get finished "celebrating" the "Day of Infamy"?

I guess it's "safer" to attack Trump's right to say ....

.....what the fuck he wants to say.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:50 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Heaven forbid "we" piss anyone off in the World! They might actually harm us!

Didn't "we" just get finished "celebrating" the "Day of Infamy"?

I guess it's "safer" to attack Trump's right to say ....

.....what the fuck he wants to say.
As your pics show there are a few pissed off, Trump wants to piss all of them off. Got ant muzzie's in your town?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:56 AM   #20
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So, as long as another Politician says that a ban is OK, think Jimmy Carter, when the Iranians were banned from coming here.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2620017/jim...tion-ban-same/

Oh yes the article says there is a difference, Carter targeted a nationality and Trump is targeting a religion or an ideology, bullsheeeet, they are all people that want to KILL us. The Federal government's business and only business is to protect our borders PERIOD and they are doing anything but, (this is not partisan) With all the bickering from within and no one able to bring people to the table to discuss, (let alone solve it) this MAGNANAMOUS problem. The government number 1 purpose should be protecting its citizens and not worried about what the rest of the world especially Muslims, (until they want to assimilate into our country, and show that they don't condone the acts of the so called "few radicals)". They don't give a damn about us.

It appears to me and many others that Trump is the only one who has the American citizens best interests in mind. At least he wants to do something other than the status quo, because lord know, the status quo simply is not working, it will just get more of us killed. Time to get rid of all these politicians and I know just the man……………. GO TRUMP
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:05 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What Trump said was not that controversial and has a precedent in this country. Wilson threw Americans out of this country and imprisoned presidential candidates. FDR threw Mexicans out of this country and relocated the Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Eisenhower threw Mexicans out of this country. The Constitution says that Congress will set the terms of immigration into the US. It does not say that religion, creed, or national origin cannot be taken into account. In fact, the number of Asians into this country was zero for decades.

No, the shit storm is caused by the lies and intentional misinterpretation by the press. Trump only spoke of Muslims ENTERING this country that could not be vetted. Nothing about citizens, nothing about people already here, and he is even for allowing those Muslims from places like England and Germany who can be effectively vetted.

Here is another difference. Obama and the left are calling for more gun control which would not have stopped San Bernadino. If we had refused entry into this country of Mrs. terrorists then San Bernadino would have probably not happened.
I watched the speech. He said that "we should have a total and complete shut down on Muslims entering the country until we can figure out what is going on." No qualifiers on from which country or if they had already visited the country or were citizens. Trump's sound bites come back to bite him frequently. The media will pounce on Trump especially during the general election. He is unelectable and if the Republicans don't watch out, he will make the eventual candidate unelectable.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:03 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Thanks - anyone who wants to let unvetted Muslims into the country is a traitor.
And anyone who surrenders is a coward.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:11 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I watched the speech. He said that "we should have a total and complete shut down on Muslims entering the country until we can figure out what is going on." No qualifiers on from which country or if they had already visited the country or were citizens. Trump's sound bites come back to bite him frequently. The media will pounce on Trump especially during the general election. He is unelectable and if the Republicans don't watch out, he will make the eventual candidate unelectable.
gnad is spot on on this one. Trump is really more of a Democrat . He for damn sure is making sure one will be elected in 2016!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:41 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
As your pics show there are a few pissed off, Trump wants to piss all of them off. Got ant muzzie's in your town?
Who pissed them off so much they attacked Pearl Harbor? FDR?
Who pissed them off so much they attacked the WTC? Clinton?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:04 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

To paraphrase what he really said was, 'we should shut down the entry of all Muslims until our leaders can get a handle on who they all are.'

If we know who someone is, Muslim or not, because they are a recognized leader or have a long history in some country like Germany or England then we have no reason to deny them. The problem is that Syria, Iraq, Iran, and so many others have no data base to look at unless that person has done something extraordinary in their home country. I am also going to assume that this does not stop the entry of six year old children and their 80 year old grandmother. Common sense people!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:47 AM   #26
BigLouie
Valued Poster

British parliament is set to debate banning Trump from England
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:01 AM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
That would strengthen Trump's case even more.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:04 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who pissed them off so much they attacked Pearl Harbor? FDR?
Who pissed them off so much they attacked the WTC? Clinton?
Your pics depicted neither of those ,but don't worry lexie no one will accuse you of having common sense.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:34 PM   #29
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And anyone who surrenders is a coward.
You are so fucking right for once.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:37 PM   #30
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
If they ban Mr. Trump we should retaliate by sending them all our Muslims.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women