Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160369
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452893
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35230
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2015, 11:18 AM   #31
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
One fantasy I have is her face sitting with a full bladder until she is about to come, then letting go while I swallow it all and she comes as she continues to ride my face, or perhaps if that timing is too complicated, having her fuck my face until she comes immediately after she has had me swallow all of her golden cocktail. Can that happen ladies?
It might take a little practice. As a dominant, I have not trained myself to come on command. So the precise timing could be difficult. I find that I like to piss right after I come but sometimes its hard to directly before. I'm always game to try however!
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:33 AM   #32
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
We ladies start hydrating long before a gentleman arrives, I personally try to drink at least a gallon of fluids in the hours leading up to our meeting. The idea is to saturate my body with water so that my piss is running clear and then during the session as I drink additional fluids they flow through me very quickly! I don't charge extra for this but I can see why some ladies would based on the additional prep time alone. But I love to hydrate so it's all good for me! I can only really give them in the evenings because I need a little alcohol to loose whatever aspect of my subconscious makes me a little pee-shy. For me, I like to supply my own water, but is appreciate it if the guy would bring a bottle of wine for us to share at the beginning of our time since it helps me flow like a faucet!

I've been known to giggle pretty maniacally while blasting people in the face. Super fun!

Ditto! I like to drink a lot and even drink my Palo Azul tea (kidney bark/blue bark) for clarity and sweetness.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:29 PM   #33
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
It might take a little practice. As a dominant, I have not trained myself to come on command. So the precise timing could be difficult. I find that I like to piss right after I come but sometimes its hard to directly before. I'm always game to try however!
Your way sounds just as good to me. Hot!!!
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:52 AM   #34
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
Your way sounds just as good to me. Hot!!!
I'm getting very excited for my trip to Houston
Old 01-30-2015, 11:11 AM   #35
blazing7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
My most enjoyable watersports to date was facilitated by an true enthusiast. Not only did he bring me a selection of waters and beverages (the volume of which would later be almost directly proportional to his special treat), but he also brought a plastic drop cloth and goggles!

There is no better way to say “piss on my face” than to have some eye protection handy. Now I love when someone drinks from the tap (and in that case there is no need for goggles). But the goggles signaled that he was ready to receive a splash.

I hydrate incessantly and love moving fluids through my body, so I always have spring water on hand at my incall (and lets be honest, I may be a little spoiled from the unadulterated spring water near my home of the woodlands of Tennessee). Its such a treat, however, to have someone bring me spring water, sparkling water or even beer! Beer is a particularly great idea for thirsty gents who desire extended sessions with bottomless cups (although other kinds of alcohol tend to be dehydrating).

I’m inclined to get into a tub or shower whenever its time for a golden shower simply to avoid the ire of the sanitation crew at any given hotel. And its actually quite nice to spend time luxuriating in a tub (with a stopped drain) with a friend, both of us covered in my sparkling pheromones. But its also decadent (dare I say gluttonous) to remain out of the bathroom - and this can be facilitated by an extra large towel (if someone is drinking the majority of it) or drop cloth folded just right to make a languishing pool.

So my questions are as follows:

Those that Thirst
(1) Do you enjoy bringing something nice for your provider to drink? It doesn’t have to be a bottle of Moet’s Dom Perignon, but maybe a $3 gallon of spring water. Or for outcall, do you ensure that there is enough water for your guest to drink? I must say, it can be frustrating to show up for a watersports event and directed to highly chlorinated and fluoridated hotel tap. Or is it preferable for a provider to tote her own gallon (or two) of water along?

(2) If its important to you to be able to roll around in piss (and not be cramped in a tub), do you bring a towel or drop cloth? Or should providers already be prepared with drop cloths?

(3) Have you ever considered how cute you would look in goggles?

Piss Queens
(1) How awesome and caring does it feel to have someone bring you a special beverage? I don’t mean a bottle of spirits (although that’s cute, too), but rather a large volume of fancy water specifically in the hopes that you will resupply him with a large volume of fancy water.

(2) Do you keep a supply of disposable drop cloths handy? Or would you consider using hotel towels for this purpose?

(3) Am I the only one who gets a big thrill out of costuming (ie, goggles, swimmers caps, maybe even water wings)?

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to your responses (yes, yes, rant and rave alike).

X X X
Tori
Tori, you sexy devil. We would not need a drop cloth. I wouldn't dare allow one drop of that amazing golden nectar miss my mouth. I'd drink your piss right from the tap or better yet drink it from a wine glass while I'm licking your asshole. Next time you are in OKC, hit me up. I'll supply the fluids and you can supply your special nectar.
blazing7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 11:41 AM   #36
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
Location: Dallas DOWNTOWN PRIVATE CONDO Hi-Rise. Free parking garage
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont prepare at all. When I feel the urge to pee, I just tell the guy I want to sit on his face and pee in his mouth. I get off watching my pee stream fill the guys mouth and I insist he gargle as he swallows every drop. I then make him lick my pussy and clean me up. Of course not all guys will let me have my way so I am ready with plan B.
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:10 PM   #37
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Um... is plan B as hot as plan A???
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:16 PM   #38
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
Location: Dallas DOWNTOWN PRIVATE CONDO Hi-Rise. Free parking garage
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SpicyZoey, Plan B depends on how kinky the guy is and can vary based on my mood. I might sit on the toilet and pee while I give the guy a wet BBBJ. I find it a turn on to have the guy cum in my mouth and swallow while I am peeing if you know what I mean. One of these days, will have the guy pee in my mouth as I pee in the toilet but guys cant pee with a throbbing super hard cock. Throbbing cocks do make great sucking.
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:46 PM   #39
BigBigBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default OMFreaking Goodness

I wish Sophia was in Austin! Love the GS and all that other stuff you're talking about! Ummmmmmmm- sounds so good
BigBigBear is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:58 AM   #40
Mister_Merlin
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Sophie
Next Time I'm in DFW we have to have a drink and a chat , Plan B sounds like fun. I always wanted to try having a lady lean back against me and as she spread and peed (against a mirror if available) I'd massage her breasts. The lady I had in mind would cum from extended breast and nipple play but I never got to try me idea with her.
Mister_Merlin is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:23 PM   #41
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I must say, I have always wanted to try this. Seeing this post start gave me the guts. I have tried it now about 4 times. My regular provider had never done it before either. so she has just released on my little man while I play with myself. If she is willing I think we are going to the next step and let her pee on my mouth. if I get the nerve I might open up. Baby steps. So far it has been a lot of fun. the most erotic sexy thing I have every experienced. I would love for a whole line of sexy girls to line up and take turns. Baby steps. lol. thanks to all for the motivation. I am seeing a 5"0 100lb asian provider this weekend. She too has never tried it. this is our first time meeting. I have talked her into trying it.
cant wait. She said she was not brave enough for face yet but thats ok, I will try with my regular sexy Latina girl.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:00 PM   #42
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Go for it. Allow several hours to do it right. I found the goggles to be a good idea and the water proof mattress cover made it a more comfortable experience.
I video taped the whole thing but I won't post it.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:49 PM   #43
Tarl
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Pool Play

Backyard pool, in a lounge chair, got rode hard CG, she takes the cover off and says "let me clean you off" and pees all over the twig and berries and then rubs SS as she finishes. We laid there till I needed to go pee and she got on top of me, said "go ahead" and put my dick in her mouth and gently sucked on it till I started to pee down her throat, at which time she peed on my face as we were in a 69 position. We had never had any prior conversation about it, it just happened and was hot as hell. Fucked like bunnies followed by a nice hot mutual shower.
Tarl is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #44
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
Backyard pool, in a lounge chair, got rode hard CG, she takes the cover off and says "let me clean you off" and pees all over the twig and berries and then rubs SS as she finishes. We laid there till I needed to go pee and she got on top of me, said "go ahead" and put my dick in her mouth and gently sucked on it till I started to pee down her throat, at which time she peed on my face as we were in a 69 position. We had never had any prior conversation about it, it just happened and was hot as hell. Fucked like bunnies followed by a nice hot mutual shower.
This is an incredibly hot story, thank you for sharing!
Old 02-15-2015, 01:34 PM   #45
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Calling All Clean-Up Boys

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women