Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2013, 05:46 PM   #16
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I love how everytime I ask a mod to do something it's nothing but additude.. Like I said any other time the post would have been closed after being bumped.
The only one with an attitude is you. You oughta be thanking the moderator, in my opinion. Whatever the fuck you're talking about with the other provider... if you have a complaint about what that poster posted, it is up to youour to speak up about it. Iti aint the mods job to speak for you. The mod doesn't have a job. Hes volunteering, and if you are complaining about him not catching that an old review was bumped, he did catch it later, admitted what he did, and you accuse him of having attitude. ??
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #17
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Wow Johnny.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
The only one with an attitude is you. You oughta be thanking the moderator, in my opinion. Whatever the fuck you're talking about with the other provider... if you have a complaint about what that poster posted, it is up to youour to speak up about it. Iti aint the mods job to speak for you. The mod doesn't have a job. Hes volunteering, and if you are complaining about him not catching that an old review was bumped, he did catch it later, admitted what he did, and you accuse him of having attitude. ??

Kinda disrespectful from someone who lauds the fact that he is never disrespectful to providers...and watch that use of the word "puck"...Capn SaveaHo will report you.....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #18
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Guess I'd bettet listen to the guy who is the current expert on disrespectful, noninformative posts.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #19
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Wouldn't do you any good...I can't teach you what you already know..

How to be a Hyprocrite
Old 06-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #20
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Hypocrite huh? Last week you apologized to me for a blatant obvious mistake of who you thought i was, and your little attack on me based on your mistake. You admitted that, and you apologized for it. This week you are back on the johnny is disrespectful bullshit. And now you say I'm the hypocrite. Hmmmm

Mw i used to enjoy your posts. Even though you rarely provide information that is helpful to the hobbyist. I used to find your posts, some of them, humorous. Not sure why you've decided to come at me. Go for it, if you enjoy it. But, I've lost interest in your posts, you spend more time attacking others, and the humor is not there.

I'd much rather read a post of mex or copter than yours. More information, and I'm sure your buddies will disagree, but both copter and mex s posts are funnier than yours, by far.

Didn't you say you use this board like your Facebook? I use it for the hobby. Maybe you should "unfriend" me??!!
Old 06-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #21
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

If you don't read what I post, why the reply?

Seems a bit Hyprocritical....however I should digress..after all you have more reviews than me and at least in your mind, that makes you an expert. The apology was for the misread of your "SPA" reply...nothing more.

As far as enjoying HCs posts...well I guess maybe you aren't as with it as I previously thought.

Have a nice day...
Old 06-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #22
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455
Stupid posting asshole was my guess at your spa game, it was not directed at you.I dont kniw whst you are talking about, or scorpio, as far as me disrespecting ladies here.

My bad..please accept my apology..I misunderstood..I must have thought you were someone else....flashback maybe.

The real irony I suppose is that by all rights, I posted an SPA.....LOL

I will head to the penalty box now....
---------------------

Now you say i am a hypocrite because i said i dont read your post but was replying to one of yours, thus you proved it?? WTF are you smoking... i didn't say i stopped reading your posts.

In response to your name calling, i point out that you are hypocritical by reminding you of your apology last week. The post is above and speaks for itself, in spite of your attempt to spin it.

Dude, i'm not a man that disrespects ladies, nor am i a hypocrite. You come after me like you seem to be doing alot of these days and I am going to respond.

I don't agree with everything copter posts by any means, in fact I have criticized some of his speculation. But, his posts contain more valuable information than yours, and they are funnier.

I never said anything to you or anyone about the number of reviews i have vs. you, or that that makes me an expert. Now your are reading my mind about what I am thinking about my number of reviews versus yours. I read lots of informative posts from dudes that don't write reviews. Never once have i suggested me writing reviews makes me an expert.... your making shit up, trying to put something on me I don't deserve. I see a pattern here.. disrespectful hypocritical know it all..... bullshit MW. your making shit up.

Maybe you can help us out and point to a few posts of yours in the last few months with information valuable to the hobbyist, or point to some of your posts that you think are funny..... I will admit you have had funny posts over the years that's why i read and do read your posts. Nowadays, seems like your focus is on attacking mex and copter, and now me. Nothing seems funny or informative..

you have a nice day too and go read my review on brooke....
Old 06-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Ya know...experience has taught me that bad news for our lifestyle is bad news for all of us and when I see moronic, dangerous behavior I feel compelled to comment..and I see more and more of it these days. Whether or not you chose to read it or not matters not to me...if only one person happens to take note thereby saving themself from being compromised etc, then I feel like it was info worth sharing.

If however you are only interested in your next review subject, I'm afraid I can't help you there as my dance card is full with established friends who I'm not interested in sharing..
Old 06-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #24
Johnny4455
Ambassador

What a complete crock of bullshit Mw. You believe what you just posted? So the name calling and the starting personal attacks on me is all because of bad trends you see in the hobby and you're desire to protect us all????? If Mw can save just one person, by calling them dumb, or a hypocrite, or disrespectful, or a pimp, than it is all worth it.

I've been doing fine without your advice on which girls to see, so the fact that you don't want to share your "full dance card" is no disappointment. I've always thought the main purpose of this board, not the only purpose, is for men to share info about women in the hobby. Last week you said the board acted like Facebook for you ... So you can have an Internet life i guess. Now you say the purpose of your daily postings here is not to call people names and criticize people, but instead to protect people from themselves. All along i thought you were just kinda a d-bag and a prick, so thanks for pointing out just how noble of a man you really are.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
What a complete crock of bullshit Mw. You believe what you just posted? So the name calling and the starting personal attacks on me is all because of bad trends you see in the hobby and you're desire to protect us all????? If Mw can save just one person, by calling them dumb, or a hypocrite, or disrespectful, or a pimp, than it is all worth it.

I've been doing fine without your advice on which girls to see, so the fact that you don't want to share your "full dance card" is no disappointment. I've always thought the main purpose of this board, not the only purpose, is for men to share info about women in the hobby. Last week you said the board acted like Facebook for you ... So you can have an Internet life i guess. Now you say the purpose of your daily postings here is not to call people names and criticize people, but instead to protect people from themselves. All along i thought you were just kinda a d-bag and a prick, so thanks for pointing out just how noble of a man you really are.
My goodness...have you ever heard of Valium?? Blowing a gasket on a SHMB is...well I gotta say it, it's an SPA if I ever saw one.......

You should ask around Dude...Heads of State consult me about policy..and I'm just trying to keep everyone..including you safe and sound..

I can PM you the name of a good Therapist...you really, really should address your aversion to Hostility and personal attacks...
Old 06-09-2013, 09:26 PM   #26
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Ya know...experience has taught me that bad news for our lifestyle is bad news for all of us and when I see moronic, dangerous behavior I feel compelled to comment..and I see more and more of it these days. Whether or not you chose to read it or not matters not to me...if only one person happens to take note thereby saving themself from being compromised etc, then I feel like it was info worth sharing.

If however you are only interested in your next review subject, I'm afraid I can't help you there as my dance card is full with established friends who I'm not interested in sharing..
Read again the shit you posted... ... If only one person happens to take note..... What a bunch of bullshit. You sound all full of yourself like there is some noble purpose in your board monitoring. I didn't blow a gasket over you. Just defending myself from your idiotic moronic attempts at attacking me.

It's not surprising you know alot of therapists.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:36 AM   #27
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Thanks for the drama boyz.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #28
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry69 View Post
Thanks for the drama boyz.
You're welcome..and since the Dilbert principle is in full swing at this time I have decided to move on...there are certain things that even I cannot compete with...
Old 06-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #29
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
Why was an old review of mine allowed to be bumped and taken completely off subject??? It's over a year old a riddled with stupid comments new and old and should have been and would have been closed in the past. So the provider who bumped it her comments where edited but nobody said the usual its over 30 days old don't bump it statement.
The typical method for handling these things is to report the post, not send a bunch of emails to moderators. Just report the posting, cite which offense, rule or guideline has been jacked and then submit it. The moderators or admins will then handle the issue accordingly.
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:34 AM   #30
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

It was my understanding, while frowned upon, bumping over 30 day old reviews is not against any rule.
big country is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women