Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
niceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Thumbs up Please take a look all web services.

As most of you know I only run ads 2 or 3 times a year on my profile here, but I certainly would love to have your business.
I do run paid ads on Facebook in several countries on a regular basis as well, but you might miss those.

Some straight talk about the costs of hosting, website design, and domain registrations!

As some of you know I have run ads on the net for several years.

My marketing philosophy has always been to offer the best comprehensive services available at the lowest possible prices. I do not believe ANYONE offers better service or lower prices.

I offer top notch tech support 24/7 365 days a year by phone or email and it is absolutely FREE worldwide.

I offer so many different types of services that I cannot begin to outline them all here.

For all the details please go to:
http://jacksdeepdiscountdomains.com/

I offer all domain extensions both US and foreign and I include a ton of free extras with all registrations or transfers.

If you are not in the US you can, in most cases, pay in your own currency at current exchange rates.

The most popular extension is a .com. I am currently offering that for $8.99 a year. It includes, with it, may free extras such as email, blog casts, on line photo album and much much more.

Private registration which protects your identity on the internet is only $1.99 a year more. You are not listed in the Whois data base as the owner.

Other popular extensions are .net, .info, .biz, .me, .us. (.ca for those in Canada) There are many more extensions than this, and you can do a free search on my site to see if the name you want is available.

Why pay up to $35 a year somewhere else and not get the free extras I include? No matter who you register it with it goes through the same international clearing house.

The difference being I take a much smaller profit and include lots of extras. My hope being, of course, you will be with me a long time and buy some of my other services now or in the future.

Although I offer automatic billing if you want it I never require it. No contracts on hosting you can pay month to month, and cancel at any time.
You can pay by credit or debit card, PayPal, or your bank account. Totally secure site.

Please go to my site:

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomanis

Web sites do not have to be just for business reasons. They are a great way to stay in touch, and share, with friends and family.

A great gift idea for one of your kids, as a gift, is a domain registration with my free or paid hosting.
Let us say your last name is Deepdish and you have a daughter Mary.

How cool for her to tell all her friends she has her own web site and email and they can email her at: Mary@marydeepdish.com

She could link this to her social network pages too if she so desired.

For those of you who would like to have a store on line I offer all the options for that as well, including shopping carts and credit card acceptance.

A big thank you to all my loyal customers here, and for those new ones to come.

I really do appreciate your business.

http://www.jacksdeepdiscoutdomains.co m
Attached Images
File Type: gif domainPicture11-18-12.gif (29.6 KB, 68 views)
niceguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
niceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Exclamation NiceguyJack

I have had a few that have requested a shorter name to get to my site. I have had

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains/

for over 15 years, but if you would like a shorter domain name for me here it is:

http://www.niceguyjack.com/

They both work and take you the same place.

A big Thank You to all my loyal customers going back many years, and a big welcome to all my new ones.

niceguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women