Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2017, 05:55 PM   #16
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

You know, there really is no solution to this issue unless prostitution is legalized. Guys want to be able to contact ladies when they have an itch, and ladies what to know if the person who is calling/texting is someone they'd like to see again or some asshole they can't stand to be with. I put ladies I enjoy in my contact list with a name I can associate with them. I am sure ladies do the same thing using some part of a guy's handle. I might be Guy Justin in some lady's phone or Justin Guy - either way, I hope it tells her I'm someone who she would be happy to see again. I use some similar attempts to ensure I can find a lady's number when I NEED it. Burner phones are probably the best answer, as long as what we do is illegal, but many of us are too lazy to get burner phones...sigh.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:29 PM   #17
Baconlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia View Post
Unless a cop has a warrant to obtain my phone .

Your hobby/work phone should be encrypted and protected with a pass code. You cannot be compelled to enter your code, if a cop tells you that you have to they are lying! While bio-metric data can be freely taken what is in your mind cannot.

If you do not have a hobby phone use google voice and make sure it requires the password to log in every time.

If you have an iPhone and get busted push the lock button ten times, that will disable the print reader and require the pass code. Android phones have an equal function, you'll need to check how to use it since I dont have one.

Requisite; I am not an attorney, this is not legal advice. I did pull this info from & cross check with legit news sources (The Atlantic, The Economist, The Wall Street Journal). A Federal Judge did rule that fingerprints are not protected by the 5th and this was reinforced with a warrant that forced someone to use their prints to open an iPhone. It is established that you cannot force someone to enter a password.
Baconlover is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:47 PM   #18
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I've often wondered how women remember certain me, like if they require a number of references and you tell them they can ask Ms.Julie, (for instance), then how does Ms. Julie know who the next woman is talking about, if they DON'T have them stored in their phone. I mean, someof these ladies see BUNCHES of guys, how do they remember who is who? It is scary to think about.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #19
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

All about risk. If one isn’t able to accept some risk, then I’d say find a new hobby. Otherwise, be safe as much one can and then relax and enjoy
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:11 PM   #20
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

I fully understand the op's point as well as subsequent points that followed. In my small opinion, it's a catch 22 situation. I have a few providers number stored in my contacts that I see on occasion, I'm sure I'm stored on their contacts as well. To me, this eliminates the hassle of re-establishing communication thru pm's to verify who I am and that said number is tied to me. Usually after an appointment, I delete any texts that were made to set up the date, time and place. Just my thoughts. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women