Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2017, 07:35 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default 4 Green Berets Are Killed 2 Weeks Ago And Trump Uses Obama As An Excuse For Why He Hasnt Called Their Families

My god what an impossible liar and crook Trump is...he's a Zero Character guy....this guy Trump is a disgusting rabid and diseased dog. It doesnt get any lower than this scum in human form. What a piece of shit he is. What in the fuck kind of monsters concived this pig. Not knowing or caring that you lost soldiers happens when you have no morality and spend 80% of your time playing golf. Disgusting

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:49 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:04 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
My god what an impossible liar and crook Trump is...he's a Zero Character guy....this guy Trump is a disgusting rabid and diseased dog. It doesnt get any lower than this scum in human form. What a piece of shit he is. What in the fuck kind of monsters concived this pig. Not knowing or caring that you lost soldiers happens when you have no morality and spend 80% of your time playing golf. Disgusting

Still no salute... a after thought handshake, what a fag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np7lObaDiBk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:14 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

0homobama is the lowest pc of shit that ever existed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSAKcKMncfY
Old 10-16-2017, 08:16 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Are you taking a short break from licking assholes?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #6
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

SC, if you hate this country so much....LEAVE!!!! Oh, and take Colon Krappernick with ya!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:33 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
My god what an impossible liar
TRUMP just SMASHED your boys. NO WONDER YOU ARE PISSED. Shitistan Mosque...

Eight Months After Taking Office ISIS on Brink of Defeat In Raqqa…

Posted on October 16, 2017 by sundance
Had this been any other president and this would be leading the nightly news. Eight months after taking office and changing the battle strategy, ISIS loses control over their self-declared capital in Raqqa, Syria.

Over the weekend a convoy of ISIS fighters surrendered in Raqqa leaving approximately 200-300 fighters to mount their last stand to the death.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...feat-in-raqqa/

KISS OUR ASS, FAG!

Old 10-16-2017, 08:46 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

ISIStine Mosque...

Old 10-16-2017, 09:11 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Not... caring that you lost soldiers happens when you have no morality and spend 80% of your time playing golf. Disgusting
Talking about your homie, right?

James Foley's parents agree with you, shit-stain!

Disgusting!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:15 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

SUCK THIS, ISIStine Mosque...

Quote:
• √ Mr Trump said under his presidency Isis would disappear “very, very quickly” through his long-term plan to prevent the spread of radical Islam. “I won’t tell them where and I won’t tell them how. We must as a nation be more unpredictable. Containing the spread of radical Islam must be a major foreign policy goal of the United States and indeed the world.”

• √ “We will spend what we need to rebuild our military. Our military dominance must be unquestioned,” he said.

• √ “We are also going to have to change our trade, immigration and economic policies to make our economy strong again – and to put Americans first again.”

• √ [Announced] his disdain for the Iran nuclear deal and for some of America’s free trade deals – but also offered glimpses of moderation, for example on relations with the Muslim world.

• √ Making no reference to his pledge to block Muslims from entering the US, he spoke for instance of cultivating Middle East allies to counter terrorism.

• √ “We’re going to be working very closely with our friends in the Muslim world, which are all at risk for violent attacks,” he said.

• √ He spoke in more or less unspecific terms of seeking improved relations with Russia and China. [Trump’s “Unpredictable” doctrine]

• √ “I will not hesitate to deploy military force when there is no alternative,” he offered.

• √ “But if America fights, it must fight to win. I will never send our finest into battle unless necessary – and will only do so if we have a plan for victory.”

• √ Changes he promised included obliging nations assisted by the US to give something back, whatever that might be.“This has to be a two-way street,“ he said. ”They must also be good to us. It’s no longer one way, it’s two way.”

• √ While he held back from threatening to undo Nato, he repeated his call on all members to fulfill their commitment to pay at least 2 per cent of GDP on defence. He said he would call for a summit of Nato countries, if he is elected, to discuss the alliance’s future.

• √ He used the speech also to reiterate his willingness to reverse generations of Republican free trade doctrine. “We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism,“ Mr Trump said, denouncing all agreements ”that tie us up and bring America down.”
Old 10-16-2017, 11:15 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No matter how hard you try and pivot this to Obama or Clinton, the fact is that TWITLER fucking lied again and when he got called on it, he tried to blame it on “the generals,” or whoever “told him” about this.

Yet another example of how this guy is nothing but a FUCKING ASSHOLE.

I didn’t agree with Bush very often, but at least he wasn’t a FUCKING ASSHOLE. He might have been ignorant, possibly stupid but at least he had respect for basic human values. OK, Bush was an idiot, but he wasn’t a FUCKING ASSHOLE.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:50 PM   #12
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
SUCK THIS, ISIStine Mosque...
I agree. ISIS on the run is exactly what Trump said he would do.. Compared to ISIS Being CREATED under obozo's reign.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:29 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Go fuck yourself, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

Quote:
“She [hildebeest] has not called me. She has not contacted me. She has not given me any information except to tell me that I am not a member of the immediate family and I do not need to know,” Sean Smith's mother.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:33 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Talking about your homie, right?

James Foley's parents agree with you, shit-stain!

Disgusting!

James Foley was part of the Fake News....you fuckers probably celebrated his beheading.

Next , you are making an excuse for Trump playing golf while never once tweeting about these soldiers. Then he tries to shift the focus to him, saying how difficult it is to call their parents and finally he tries to shift the blame to Obama.

He is able to get away with this hypocrisy because of spineless partisan fuckers like you. You make excuses for your side no matter how pathetic.

Personally , I think they signed up for military, which says nothing about the CiC calling your family if you get killed duty and during WWII , you got a letter from the DoD. The politicization of this process is stupid. imho

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:38 AM   #15
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Hey so we don't share political views. I do think you are a good guy. I learned a lesson that its better to have a strong village of good people as apposed to bad ones. Have a great day and I hope you will accept my offer of good will.
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women