Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2017, 03:43 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
He wasn't elected. He was selected.
Trump was the last man standing after the lame-stream media shredded all of the other conservative candidates, fuck-face. It's a matter of record that it was hildebeest who, in 2008 -- in a nefarious, back room deal, was "selected" to be the "presumptive heir to the throne", you disingenuous jackass, and that's why you, the talking heads in the lame-stream media and hildebeest are still screeching like turpentined dogs because your plan went awry and your ignorant ilk was denied the "coronation ceremony" you fantasized was in the bag, dip-shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Not one word of your reply has anything to do with the post Idiot!You know that you lack any cognitive skill so you grade papers most the time. LOL Stick to what you know! So when do you ever have something productive to say?
FYI, M T Brain Socket, it was your ignorant ass that was being addressed; not the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
He has legit mental problems. No doubt he belongs in a halfway house. They're upset because they know Trump is a disgrace and has no respect for the troops. He gets called out for his lack of empathy towards the troops and the first thing he does to insult his retard supporters is say but Obama....lol what a disgraceful moron
Until your last miserable breath, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, you're miserable ilk will be known as the "#Grubered" jackasses that fielded and voted for the worst presidential candidate in American history.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:46 PM   #32
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Speaking of Goodwill...can you put a ring of your lipstick on my dipstick!
Does that come with golf lessons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hey I do accept. Thanks. Fact is i have some Republican friends we just generally dont talk a lot of politics. lol

My issue is not about politics its about Trump and his lack of basic human decency, decorum, and character. I have no doubts Jeb Bush or John Kaisch would not have been this morally disgraceful of an officer holder.

Thanks for the olive branch ;-)
Actually I do not support either party and I go through political burn out. I get where I don't like any of them. They all full of shit at the end of the day. Have a great evening. Peace
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 04:08 PM   #33
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[

FYI, M T Brain Socket, it was your ignorant ass that was being addressed; not the OP.

[ ZE]
Really? So now I am a BLM member? You are a lunatic. You know Trump stepped in dog shit again with his Obama never called nobody garbage LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 04:36 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? So now I am a BLM member? You are a lunatic. You know Trump stepped in dog shit again with his Obama never called nobody garbage LOL!
Pat Smith and Kris “Tanto” Paronto have already addressed your and Shit-stained Chapped-ass's ignorance, M T Brain Socket, but you're just too fucking retarded to understand: Odumbo and hildebeest lied to them.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:44 PM   #35
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

3 of 5 terrorist are back in the field.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:35 AM   #36
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pat Smith and Kris “Tanto” Paronto have already addressed your and Shit-stained Chapped-ass's ignorance, M T Brain Socket, but you're just too fucking retarded to understand: Odumbo and hildebeest lied to them.
Another worthless post from you that has no bearing on this thread. Did you even read the post or do you have a roulette wheel you spin and post reply's from? If the only thing you have to defend Trumps action's is to post about what someone else did, you may as well go back to your typical Grammar Nazi M.O.

So let me ask you one simple question. Do you think that "Ansar al-Sharia" is similar to "al Qaeda"? If not what are the differences that make them have no similarity?
https://www.longwarjournal.org/archi...ates_ansar.php
Old 10-18-2017, 09:03 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another worthless post from you that has no bearing on this thread. Did you even read the post or do you have a roulette wheel you spin and post reply's from? If the only thing you have to defend Trumps action's is to post about what someone else did, you may as well go back to your typical Grammar Nazi M.O.

So let me ask you one simple question. Do you think that "Ansar al-Sharia" is similar to "al Qaeda"? If not what are the differences that make them have no similarity?

https://www.longwarjournal.org/archi...ates_ansar.php
On 1 July 1776 the American colonials were British subjects, M T Brain Socket. On 6 July 1776, those self-same individuals no longer declared themselves to be British subjects but rather believed themselves to be independent "Americans", M T Brain Socket. Thus the American Declaration of Independence historically documents that antecedents do not define subsequent combines composed of mostly the same individuals as you are stupidly arguing, M T Brain Socket. Hence, M T Brain Socket, your invidious argument that ISIS existed before Syria and Syrian insurgents were added to the combine that became ISIS on Odumbo's watch is pure and utter bull shit, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #38
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Wow! Just when I thought you could not get any dumber. It looks as if you really do use a roulette wheel. What the fuck does all that have to do with anything in this post? You always come up with some nonsense when you know you are wrong.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:38 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow! Just when I thought you could not get any dumber. It looks as if you really do use a roulette wheel. What the fuck does all that have to do with anything in this post? You always come up with some nonsense when you know you are wrong.
You're the nonsense being addressed, M T brain Socket, and you're not relevant to much, if anything, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-18-2017, 02:13 PM   #40
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the nonsense being addressed, M T brain Socket, and you're not relevant to much, if anything, M T Brain Socket.
Look I am tired of you getting off topic on every post. Some of us prefer to actually discuss things. While I enjoy the banter I would prefer to keep this one on topic. So tell me do you think the two are similar or not?
Old 10-18-2017, 02:15 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, the original dipshit of the year continues to prove why he was the person for whom the dubious honor was invented.

If he isn't right (most always), it's a matter of hijack, deflect, deny and lie some more.

IBIdiot is probably the poster who's been on my ignore list the longest.

With good reason!

Fact is, TWITLER has screwed the pooch yet again, and his feeble attempts to right his sinking ship are more pathetic by the day.

Now he's threatening Sen. McCain. Again.

Flip flopped at least 5 times on the ACA appropriation plan.

Depends on who's the last person to "tell him things."

What a soulless coward!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:18 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
3 of 5 terrorists are back in the field.
I just read that blog you quoted, BUTTPLUG.

Typical Russian fake news site.

You really are their kinda reader.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:41 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look I am tired of you getting off topic on every post. Some of us prefer to actually discuss things. While I enjoy the banter I would prefer to keep this one on topic. So tell me do you think the two are similar or not?
Take your supercilious pretensions to authority you do not have or deserve and shove them up your stupid, lib-retarded ass, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, the original dipshit of the year continues to prove why he was the person for whom the dubious honor was invented.

If he isn't right (most always), it's a matter of hijack, deflect, deny and lie some more.

IBIdiot is probably the poster who's been on my ignore list the longest.

With good reason!

Fact is, TWITLER has screwed the pooch yet again, and his feeble attempts to right his sinking ship are more pathetic by the day.

Now he's threatening Sen. McCain. Again.

Flip flopped at least 5 times on the ACA appropriation plan.

Depends on who's the last person to "tell him things."

What a soulless coward!
Your lying ass would be the original dipshit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your claim to a higher moral ground is a lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Lib-retards like you are baby killing atheistic liars who have no moral scruples, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM..
Old 10-18-2017, 03:08 PM   #44
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Take your supercilious pretensions to authority you do not have or deserve and shove them up your stupid, lib-retarded ass, M T Brain Socket.
IBA Dotard is having another conniption I see. I am not claiming to be superior. It just seems that way from your feeble stature. You really need to see someone about your delusional theory that you can just change the subject and nobody will notice. All I did was point out the obvious. Still no opinion about the subject from you.
Old 10-18-2017, 03:25 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBA Dotard is having another conniption I see. I am not claiming to be superior. It just seems that way from your feeble stature. You really need to see someone about your delusional theory that you can just change the subject and nobody will notice. All I did was point out the obvious. Still no opinion about the subject from you.
The subject in question was the lib-retard POS OP espousing an honor code that lib-retards do not have, you ignorant piece of shit. You lib-retards have no moral code or code of honor, M T Brain Socket, so each and every fucking time your ilk pretentiously attempts to employ "honor" or "morality" to denigrate anyone on the right you have already disarmed yourselves and left yourself open to counter-attack on that point, M T Brain Socket.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women