Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60432
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36133
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2023, 11:44 AM   #1
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Biden as a pedophile

In a previous post Why_Yes_I_Do noted that the evidence of Biden being a pedophile was overwhelming. He wrote, "Board rulez prohibit us from presenting overwhelming evidence to support that truth." This is curious. Congresswoman Greene apparently agrees with WYID that the evidence is overwhelming, as she repeats this accusation over and over. This is no small matter, of course. I'd support Gavin Newsome or Matt Gaetz before I'd vote for a pedophile. If there is overwhelming evidence, why is it not made public? Why is it kept under wraps? What prevents those who possess this information from providing the details? I suspect everyone on this board opposes a pedophile in the White House. Remember when the Democrats forced Al Franken from the Senate over his lewd gestures? Pedophilia is far more dangerous. We must not stand for this. Please, if you have overwhelming evidence, come forward with this information. It would force a pedophile from public office and he would likely face legal action. We'd all be relieved that a pedophile no longer had any type of decision-making authority. Count me in as someone who opposes pedophiles in public office or wandering loose in our society.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:54 AM   #2
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You do realize that you just got a lot of people set up for points. Don't you? Be smart folks and leave this thread alone. LOL
Old 04-05-2023, 12:05 PM   #3
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Default I didn't know that

I did not realize that this type of post could damage posters who respond. It seems a set of fair questions I have asked. I am accusing no one of a crime. But I need to review this board's policies, apparently. Still, my post was posted.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:15 PM   #4
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Salty may know. He has the inside track to so many conspiracy theories. Hope he starts working on this soon.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:24 PM   #5
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

All leftists, Democrats, and globalists advocate pedophilia.
Blue cities and states are releasing convicted pedophiles from prison early. Democrats prosecutors and judges don't advocate harsh sentences any more for pedos. Democrat politicians have raised or tried to raise age of consent laws for minors. Democrats advocate transgender surgeries on minors without parental consent. Democrats think Drag Queen story time is fine for children, even though many performers have PEDO conviction records. Democrats advocate changing the very language of "pedophile" to "MAPs," or "Minor Attracted Persons." Jeffrey Epstein and all his passengers were all Democrats. The child trafficking taking place right now at the border has the Democrat stamp of approval. They aren't doing anything to stop it. Think of all the Left wing Heirarchy that are known pedophiles, Clintons, Bidens, Epstein and friends, the Royal Family. The Roman, the Greek, and the Egyption heirarchy all engaged in pedophilia. Many Islamic faiths still condone it to this day. It's been going on for a long time. But only the Left is attempting to normalize it.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:50 PM   #6
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Default okay, but what about the president

Where's the evidence about the president?
I'm not talking about speculation or oddly angled theories.
Where is the honest-to-goodness factual evidence that serves as proof that Joe Biden is a pedophile? I'd be happy and relieved to switch my support if that evidence is presented.

By the way, did you ever see the video of Donald Trump frolicking with Jeffery Epstein? Trump acknowledges partying with that shithead. Epstein was dangerous and destructive, no question, but his ugly exploits weren't confined to those of one political persuasion. He partied with other shitheads no matter their political beliefs. But you'd be hard pressed to find any ordinary people, Democrat or Republican, who thinks that what Epstein did was acceptable.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:56 PM   #7
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Where is this overwhelming evidence? A slowed downvideo with his hands on a girls shoulders? Biden should go after these fuck heads for slander.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:08 PM   #8
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Trolling to the Nth degree
Old 04-05-2023, 01:10 PM   #9
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

There is a difference between conjecture, conspiracy and fact. Below is a FACT about a convicted Republican pedophile:

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1
Old 04-05-2023, 02:03 PM   #10
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Where is the honest-to-goodness factual evidence that serves as proof that Joe Biden is a pedophile? I'd be happy and relieved to switch my support if that evidence is presented.

By the way, did you ever see the video of Donald Trump frolicking with Jeffery Epstein? Trump acknowledges partying with that shithead. Epstein was dangerous and destructive, no question, but his ugly exploits weren't confined to those of one political persuasion. He partied with other shitheads no matter their political beliefs. But you'd be hard pressed to find any ordinary people, Democrat or Republican, who thinks that what Epstein did was acceptable.
Biden's own daughter wrote in her diary that she took showers with her Dad, Joe Biden. Who is suppressing evidence regarding Jeffrey Epsteins client list or flight passenger manifest? The right? or the left?
Old 04-05-2023, 03:06 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

His daughters diary explains it pretty well.
Old 04-05-2023, 04:09 PM   #12
Vulva
Account Disabled

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You do realize that you just got a lot of people set up for points. Don't you? Be smart folks and leave this thread alone. LOL
NO
John 8:32
Old 04-05-2023, 04:13 PM   #13
Vulva
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
His daughters diary explains it pretty well.
Sure does.

Old 04-05-2023, 04:15 PM   #14
Vulva
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Trolling to the Nth degree
Come on man
If you voted for Biden, you own this.
Old 04-05-2023, 04:17 PM   #15
Vulva
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:

Was it Clinton that rode the LOLITA EXPRESS dozens of times?

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women