Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160180
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2018, 10:04 AM   #16
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This board imho is becoming more and more like BP everyday! Trashy girls and cheap gents! who sets the standard??
Winter Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:34 PM   #17
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Certainly understand that feeling. The moderators are volunteer and cannot be on the board all the time. We do depend on the membership to let us know when there is an issue. Simply coming on here and making the statement that the OP made is a disservice to all of the members in my opinion.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #18
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Certainly understand that feeling. The moderators are volunteer and cannot be on the board all the time. We do depend on the membership to let us know when there is an issue. Simply coming on here and making the statement that the OP made is a disservice to all of the members in my opinion.
Well said CK. Yo OP, you need to name names here or are you just shouting fire in a crowded theater wanting attention??

+1 CK
+1 Tex
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #19
TongueInGroove
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with that. I'm a noob here and have been doing research almost daily, preparing my ventures. The ONLY reason I'm here is for safety and research on who I'll be seeing. I've had enough of the flying blind Craigslist, then backpage over the years. To come on here and state that this is happening and then not be forthcoming about the facts is a big disservice. How widespread can this problem be? If the OP is the only one reporting this, maybe it's not very widespread, but I'd sure as hell like to know which providers to avoid. To hell with whether "somebody gets in trouble" - if they're sharing an account with others, their asses OUGHT to be in trouble.
TongueInGroove is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:35 AM   #20
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

problem is these dumb pussy whipped motherfuckers are afraid to say anything publicly… and often even privately… because they’re afraid that some stupid whore is going to blacklist them.

and i use the term “whore” very specifically in this case to differentiate from the hookers who do it right and that we all love.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #21
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe View Post
This board imho is becoming more and more like BP everyday! Trashy girls and cheap gents! who sets the standard??
Providers like yourself and hobbyist that have a "respected" online presence and reviews are the ones that set the standards. West Texas is a different beast than Dallas/Austin/Houston that some girls will have 10 reviews posted on them every 24 hours.
Phrasing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women