Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-22-2018, 03:33 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Oh, you do know him! WTF knows him also.
Hey LexyLiar, has Flynn changed his plea yet based on your 3 page vs. 4 page bullshit?

Old 02-22-2018, 03:39 PM   #92
LexusLover
Valued Poster

WTF has "the Judge" signed any more "STANDING ORDERS"???
Old 02-22-2018, 04:18 PM   #93
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lex you know I got love for you Brother, but you do lie alot. Then you act like if someone doesnt have direct knowledge about something, thier opinion is invalid. What happen to your " pristine" upbringing?

Either your parents failed you or you are a loser. Maybe both. Nothing personal. You may just be a victim of victims
Old 02-22-2018, 05:35 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Have you provided the link to the 3 and 4 page orders you claim to have read?

Have you decided to bet me that Flynn changes his plea? You know because it is such a unusual thing for this judge to do....must be some misconduct on the prosecution's part, right?
Old 02-23-2018, 07:06 AM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Has he changed his plea yet?

Old 02-23-2018, 07:06 AM   #96
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
.... but you do lie alot. Then you act like if someone doesnt have direct knowledge about something, thier opinion is invalid. What happen to your " pristine" upbringing?

Either your parents failed you or you are a loser. Maybe both. Nothing personal. You may just be a victim of victims
Normally, you might be able to ask my parents, but you will be in a different place .... looking for roasted mushrooms I'm sure.

You quoted WhatThaFuckDoIKnow's comment based on an erroneous article about "the Judge" who HE BELIEVES and he doesn't even want to look at the actual orderS signed by "THE JUDGE" in 2017 and 2018, but would rather rely on a 2016 ARTICLE!!!! I won't waste my time on another spurious copy and paste by "WTF" ... there have so many of his dispelled that it would clog the sewers of Harris County.

LAZY and IGNORANT comes to mind. Regarding both of you!

I'm comfortable with reading the ACTUAL ORDERS to determine if they are "Standing Orders"! But I can do that. Sorry you can't! But what is WTF's "importance" to the characteristics of THE ORDERS? It has to do with the integrity of Flynn's plea bargain! Or putting it more accurately: the lack of integrity in the plea.

But you would have to understand the Federal Rules of Procedure and the case law interpretation of VOLUNTARY PLEAS ..... and neither one of you mushroom heads do!
Old 02-23-2018, 07:49 AM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default So you believe Mike Flynn is going to change his plea?

Quote:

I'm comfortable with reading the ACTUAL ORDERS to determine if they are "Standing Orders"! But I can do that. Sorry you can't! !
I believe the judge over you.

Prove that you have read them....post the link!

Old 02-23-2018, 07:54 AM   #98
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I believe the judge over you.

Prove that you have read them....post the link!
Who is "the judge"? Judge Napolitano was a Judge.

He's familiar with: "standing orders" and the Flynn case based on the documents filed in the case.

You look up the orders on line like any sane, intelligent person.

A basic standard of evidence is the document vs. a paraphrase of it....and you dragged up some law review article that was from 2016 as your alleged "proof" regarding an order signed in 2017 and another signed in 2018.

I don't have to prove shit to a dumbass, know-nothing like you!

Because you'd still argue about it. Like the dumbass you are! "Mushroom head" fits you perfectly!

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT: criminal law, procedure, standing orders, or Federal courts! OR ME!
Old 02-23-2018, 09:03 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Who is "the judge"? Judge Napolitano was a Judge.

!
So you got your information from Judge Napolitano and not the Judge who is involved. Who is your Civil expert you consult with???... Judge Judy?

https://www.salon.com/2017/03/21/fox...rrasses-world/

Multiple high-level U.S. and British intelligence officials have flatly denied the accusation. The president, who has access to any top-secret document that he wishes to obtain, has offered no evidence to substantiate the claim. Instead, he has repeatedly referred to Napolitano.

“All we did was quote a certain very talented legal mind who was the one responsible for saying that on television,” Trump said at a Friday news conference. “And so you shouldn’t be talking to me, you should be talking to Fox.”

Old 02-23-2018, 09:08 AM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

You can't look it up? Or just don't want to look it up?

Ask one of the bimbos there with you. She'll probably know how.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:17 AM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You can't look it up? Or just don't want to look it up?

Ask one of the bimbos there with you. She'll probably know how.
Get one of your Manbos to post it while you lick his asshole

Old 02-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
LL , thought Flynn was changing his plea based on your analysis of the judges standing orders!

One page over standard 3 means prosecutorial misconduct!
Old 02-23-2018, 06:31 PM   #103
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Get one of your Manbos to post it while you lick his asshole

It never ceases to amaze me that certain guys on hooker boards post gay pictures. Says a lot about them.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:57 PM   #104
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Normally, you might be able to ask my parents, but you will be in a different place .... looking for roasted mushrooms I'm sure.

You quoted WhatThaFuckDoIKnow's comment based on an erroneous article about "the Judge" who HE BELIEVES and he doesn't even want to look at the actual orderS signed by "THE JUDGE" in 2017 and 2018, but would rather rely on a 2016 ARTICLE!!!! I won't waste my time on another spurious copy and paste by "WTF" ... there have so many of his dispelled that it would clog the sewers of Harris County.

LAZY and IGNORANT comes to mind. Regarding both of you!

I'm comfortable with reading the ACTUAL ORDERS to determine if they are "Standing Orders"! But I can do that. Sorry you can't! But what is WTF's "importance" to the characteristics of THE ORDERS? It has to do with the integrity of Flynn's plea bargain! Or putting it more accurately: the lack of integrity in the plea.

But you would have to understand the Federal Rules of Procedure and the case law interpretation of VOLUNTARY PLEAS ..... and neither one of you mushroom heads do!
Mebbe wtf and mistake shoulda gone to see the Arkansas judge for some extrajudicial " training " ! They both would have loved to have been caught speeding EVERY DAY and have to appear before him to " plea bargain " !
Old 02-23-2018, 07:02 PM   #105
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It never ceases to amaze me that certain guys on hooker boards post gay pictures. Says a lot about them.
They are usually the same ones that try their " deflection " by calling ME " gay Ray ". But their melt downs and lying liberal talking points " out " them for the dingleberry pickers and fudge packEEs that they are ! Proud reach-around crew members they are and STILL upset that shrilLIARy LOST ! Is that wtf picking EKIM'S dingleberries in the picture ? Wonder if they consider that a training session for their Gloryhole duties
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women