Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2018, 01:52 PM   #106
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Just another real world example of why gov.com is unable to keep people safe , all the laws in the world will not stop 1 motivated lowlife piece of crap
And all these idiots calling for yet another ban on assault rifles, NEVER WILL accept the stats from the DOJ's own 10 year study, showing the ban did NOT DO JACK TO stop mass shootings..

They are a used car salesman's dream client. THINKING ONLY WITH EMOTION and not logic.

BUT since they are kids, that's imo all they do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sounds oh so easy. Do you have any idea how many people--many of them teens--have a combination of ADHA, some aspect(s) of autism, and harm themselves in some way?

A lot, sadly.
And do you think those kids who are that way, should own a gun?

Quote:
And WHO do you suggest do something about it? 25 years ago we "saved" huge amounts of money by deciding there was no need/desire to institutionalize people "because they might do something". Over the past two decades we have systematically cut manning and budgets that would do these things.

When we DO institutionalize someone, we certainly do NOT provide the care/treatment that will cure them. There is no staff, and there are no funds--the typical "treatment" is drugs that keep them docile and that is about it.
Maybe that is one of those 'Unintended consequences, that we always seem to GET from all those touchy feely ideas liberals come up with..
What exactly did we save, in shutting down all those institutions??

Quote:
Who decides when an autistic/ADHD kid gets locked up though he/she has done nothing? Who decides when a post crosses the line from being a rebellious teen posting a picture of a gun to a dangerous person who should be preempted? I don't know, though I agree with you that in this case he probably should have been.

Its not just his ADD/ADHD/Autism that imo should have had him in a ward.. IT was his depression AND CONSISTENTLY slashing himself in videos..
THEN add in his claims "I WANNA be a professional school shooter"? IF that doesn't cross the line to taking action over seeing it just as 'rebellious teen acting out", something is fucking wrong..

Quote:
The one part that does seem clear, is these guns should not have been in his hands. If it was not legal, then there were some screw-ups that need to be addressed. If it was legal--as much of the reporting seems to say--the laws need some fixing.
BUT IT IS NOT THE laws that are at fault, but the ENFORCEMENT OF THEM. MAKING NEW laws won't do jack, if the ones we already have are not enforced..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:20 PM   #107
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Fumbling Bumbling Idiots screwed the pooch on this one. I suppose they were too busy texting their adulterous mistresses about how to fuck over Trump to be bothered with their real jobs.
You know, just like they did with the 9/11 terrorists who they knew only wanted to know how to fly the planes but not how to land them. We got some real Einsteins sucking on the teet.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #108
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Fumbling Bumbling Idiots screwed the pooch on this one. I suppose they were too busy texting their adulterous mistresses about how to fuck over Trump to be bothered with their real jobs.
You know, just like they did with the 9/11 terrorists who they knew only wanted to know how to fly the planes but not how to land them. We got some real Einsteins sucking on the teet.
And with the influx of swishy-walkers during the last administration, " teet " might not be ALL that they suck on ! Kinda like assup and the rest of the reach-around crew do down at the 'holes !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:01 PM   #109
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

And all these idiots calling for yet another ban on assault rifles, NEVER WILL accept the stats from the DOJ's own 10 year study, showing the ban did NOT DO JACK TO stop mass shootings..

They are a used car salesman's dream client. THINKING ONLY WITH EMOTION and not logic.

No, those like the shooter--I don't. Do I believe having ADHA should disqualify someone from having a gun--no, I do not. I have two nephews who have ADHD, both are/were in the military (honorable discharge for the one who no longer is). One is Special Ops and has received several distinctions in his short time so far. I DO believe it is a difficult to define the set of circumstances that should disqualify someone, and I believe we need to collectively have a reasoned discussion about that. So far I don't see that happening on either side.

Maybe that is one of those 'Unintended consequences, that we always seem to GET from all those touchy feely ideas liberals come up with..
I agree about the "unintended consequences", but they were not unidentified in this case. A lot of people pointed them out and we have gone down very much the path they pointed out. Where you are not correct is saying it was a liberal push. It was one of those ideas that both sides liked, for different reasons. The LW felt it was "unfair" to incrassate people like that (and the Libertarians tended to agree). The RW liked the idea because it saved a lot of tax $$$$. Kind of like how both fringes want to keep prostitution illegal for different bad reasons.

Its not just his ADD/ADHD/Autism that imo should have had him in a ward.. IT was his depression AND CONSISTENTLY slashing himself in videos..
THEN add in his claims "I WANNA be a professional school shooter"? IF that doesn't cross the line to taking action over seeing it just as 'rebellious teen acting out", something is fucking wrong..
Agree 100%. Which is my point. He should not have been out on the street, and he should not have had those weapons--even though LL seems to be fine with him having them. IF he had them illegally, then that is a problem. IF he had them legally, it is still a problem of a different kind.

[COLOR=Black]

BUT IT IS NOT THE laws that are at fault, but the ENFORCEMENT OF THEM. MAKING NEW laws won't do jack, if the ones we already have are not enforced..
If your disagreement is about the word "laws", there is room to discuss. Whether it is the laws, whether it is the interpretation of them, whether it is the enforcement of them because there are lax enforcers, whether it is the enforcement of them because there are too few enforcers, I cannot say and it probably varies place to place. But he should not have had them, and we need to change some of the above to address that.

PS: Thank you for a civil post that addressed my post even if you don't agree with what I said (I suspect we do agree on much of it). LL could learn from reading yours and his side by side.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:31 AM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Agree 100%. Which is my point. He should not have been out on the street, and he should not have had those weapons--even though LL seems to be fine with him having them. IF he had them illegally, then that is a problem. IF he had them legally, it is still a problem of a different kind.
If your disagreement is about the word "laws", there is room to discuss. Whether it is the laws, whether it is the interpretation of them, whether it is the enforcement of them because there are lax enforcers, whether it is the enforcement of them because there are too few enforcers, I cannot say and it probably varies place to place. But he should not have had them, and we need to change some of the above to address that.

PS: Thank you for a civil post that addressed my post even if you don't agree with what I said (I suspect we do agree on much of it). LL could learn from reading yours and his side by side.
I didn't really "learn" anything from your post, because I already knew you were a troll who is full of shit.

So was there something else you perceive you can "instruct" me on, having do with firearms, school safety, and securing people so they are not vulnerable to attacks?

Just curious!

Oh, and while you're running your pie hole about me, please direct me attention to any post of mine in which POSTED:

Quote:
.."LL seems to be fine with him having them."
(and your use of "him" is in reference to the student-shooter!)

If you won't, it's because you can't! And since you can't you are a lying sack of shit!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:42 AM   #111
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

First the media "Wanted"him to be a student shooter ( first reports )
Second may be the fed laws preventing the school board , and teachers from talking about "problems " with LE should be addressed
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:51 AM   #112
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
First the media "Wanted"him to be a student shooter ( first reports )
They also "wanted" him to be a "WHITE hispanic".
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:27 PM   #113
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Well .. this now has two new things come to light .. and neither are good.

First the NY Daily News is reporting this kid could have an inheritance of 800k. he'd get it at 22, one would assume it's really half between he and the younger brother.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3832558

this maimi herald article has more detail.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...201203404.html

if the adoptive parents left 800k the younger brother deserves his half. which would leave this kid in theory 400k. more than enough for private counsel.

now the really bad news ....

Fla. school officer waited outside building for 4 minutes as killings happened, sheriff says

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/fla-school...opstories.html

this officer was a School resource and armed, there for that school's security.

he at best froze due to lack of any real world experience like ex-military or police. Hopefully it does not come to light that this officer was former cop/military and was fired.

for now, given lack of news of this officer's background this very likely could have been the first real time live fire attack he's faced. and with minimal training at best. again, assuming he doesn't have a more extensive background.

for now i'm going to stop just short for saying this guy is a coward. as we all know ... no man is without fear. i've had a gun in my face. several times. got robbed as a cashier once. i've drawn a gun on someone. several times. i'm still here. it's both a rush and a place you'd rather not be.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:46 PM   #114
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

[COLOR=Black]

So what is the purpose of assault rifles?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:03 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post

No where in the 2nd Amendment is there a clause that requires any gun owner to explain himself to you or any other lib-retarded jackass, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:29 PM   #116
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post

what's an assault rifle?

ever seen one? tell me where i can buy one!! i'd like one.

anyone got a mint SIG 44 for sale?

bahahaaa

never in US history has the average citizen regardless of squeaky clean record, been able to buy an assault weapon/rifle. NEVER.

only FFL holder's aka every gun shop in America and select collectors, can legally even have a full auto select fire weapon. I've fired several that were owned by a guy who both ran a gun shop and shooting range and taught conceal carry and tactical shooting courses.

the Left will never get anywhere in gun law debate as long as they want to claim any semi-auto rifle is an "assault weapon/rifle".

as has been stated by many level headed conservatives here including myself, you should focus on better reporting by .. EVERYONE. to a central clearing house and right now that's the FBI isn't it? so have the Military, Police forces Statewide and anyone else with a s need to know report these issues. The Florida School system's "appeasement policy" was about as effective as N. Chamberlain's. and that started a World War.

this leads to better background checks to deny weapons to anyone who has shown any issue-making them unfit by criminal action or civil action to have guns.

you'll get way more mileage from the Left when u STFU trying to label every semi-auto rifle ever made as an "assault/weapon/rifle" let me end this post by showing you what the Left wants declared as an "assault/weapon/rifle" ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fMN8a3ZRUY

bahahahaaa!!! i actually own several lever action Winchester style rifles.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:09 PM   #117
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he at best froze due to lack of any real world experience like ex-military or police. Hopefully it does not come to light that this officer was former cop/military and was fired.
They let him "resign in shame"..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:17 PM   #118
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
They let him "resign in shame"..
yes they did. if he didn't have the chops for it if it got rough given today's world he shoulda quit and crawled under a rock before this happened.
Old 02-23-2018, 05:41 AM   #119
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
yes they did. if he didn't have the chops for it if it got rough given today's world he shoulda quit and crawled under a rock before this happened.
Instead the SO assigned him to the school!

There's another thread on the topic .... the "dirty little secret" is that 99% of the issues raised by the horrific event are "political" and "policy" driven, which has ZERO to do with being a "Republican" or a "Democrat"!

The "fly on the wall" heard all the whining and complaining from staff and teachers about having "a COP" walking around in the school with a "gun" and how it upset the students! And some of these grieving parents may have well been down at the administrative meetings bitching about it also!

Look at Speedo's comment about teachers not wanting firearms in the school! They don't want to carry and they don't want anyone else to carry in the school! So the LE departments send the "pansies" who can't cut on patrol to the schools as an assignment ... and they go to continuing education training about how to "get along" with the delicate teachers and "poor misguided students" who just need "more love"! The don't get SWAT training on building entries or tactical shooting in live-fire scenarios.

For roughly 50 years our public education system has consistently decayed from effectiveness and discipline at the hands of "Liberal" thinking, which drives a "feel good" environment and "agenda" motivations administratively and instructionally.

When the Federal government is more concerned about how a student "feels" about what gender he or she is when she or he gets up in the morning so they can have a choice of restrooms in which totake a piss ... than whether or not that student comes home alive ...

... there is a "problem"!

Too bad Federal money wasn't spent on making schools safer ....

... rather than making them feel good to the gender challenged freaks attending.

If one wants to view the "real priorities" of the Liberals ... look at the threads in this forum!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:26 AM   #120
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

(So the LE departments send the "pansies" who can't cut on patrol to the schools as an assignment)
YUP -only a matter of time , unintended consequences When you start to look at all the liberal delusional feel good ideas this is there OUTCOME.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women