Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 07:32 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I guess by "everybody" you're including Obama, as well, right?

Yes...he should have bitch slapped Putin.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:34 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
That is why i never understand why so many countries VIE for the job of hosting it.. CAUSE 99% of the time, whom ever does it, gets a big dump on financially afterwards..
Because the leaders do not care about the taxpayers of their country....they care about their donors who will benefit from building all this shit the host country does not need.

No different than say Trump or any other politician spending money on their pet projects.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:37 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're a dumb shit. You got any proof of "rigging?" The hardball term they are using now is "meddling." And that Russian firm spent more AFTER the election than before. And they spent some on both sides.

Plenty of proof of Russians meddling in the 2016 election.

Their main goal was to spread doubt in the system and trump has played right into their hands!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:50 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Lib-retards are the only idiots "doubting the election outcome" and playing into Putin's hands.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:30 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Lib-retards are the only idiots "doubting the election outcome" and playing into Putin's hands.
Trump was calling into question the election outcome before the election and doubted the accuracy of over 3 million votes after the election.

Can't have it both ways IB.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:50 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump was calling into question the election outcome before the election and doubted the accuracy of over 3 million votes after the election.

Can't have it both ways IB.
Wikileaks bore out Trump's concern that the dim-retards were rigging the system in hildebeest's favor, and Jill Stein's recounts also revealed that the majority of the so-called tabulating "mistakes" were in hildebeest's favor. But as for the election outcome, it's only dim-retards these fourteen months later who are still "doubting the election outcome"; thus, completely playing into Putin's hand.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:01 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Wikileaks bore out Trump's concern that the dim-retards were rigging the system in hildebeest's favor, Trump was discrediting the General Election and Jill Stein's recounts also revealed that the majority of the so-called tabulating "mistakes" were in hildebeest's favor. Jill Stein was a Russian tool. But as for the election outcome, it's only dim-retards these fourteen months later who are still "doubting the election outcome"; thus, completely playing into Putin's hand.
Nobody has doubted the election outcome. Just like nobody has doubted that Putin wanted Trump to win and through social media tried to influence that outcome.

And for the record, Trump is the one doubting the election results up to a tune of 3 million voters.

So Trump questioned the general elections results BEFORE the election and then questioned the election results AFTER the election. Not whether the Russians influenced the election but that states allowed 3 million voters to vote that were not eligible.

That is like convincing folks that 9/11 was an inside job and the moon landing was staged! Some folks fall for that fake narrative. I'm not one of them.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:10 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

"Doubting the election" from the head, dim-retard jackasses' own mouth and playing into Putin's hand:

Quote:
‘I would be your president’: hildebeest blames Russia ... for 2016 election loss

(WaPo)
Old 02-22-2018, 10:01 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
That is why i never understand why so many countries VIE for the job of hosting it.. CAUSE 99% of the time, whom ever does it, gets a big dump on financially afterwards..
Many countries host the games because it is prestigious to do so and it gives the host country a chance to show itself off to the rest of the world.

Here are 2 articles on why hosting the games is important to some countries.

5 Reasons Why Hosting The Olympics Is Good For Business

https://olympic-speakers.com/news/5-...-for-business/

"The main reason cities want to host the Olympics is that, perhaps against the odds, they are wildly popular with the voters who foot the bill."

https://www.economist.com/blogs/econ...ist-explains-0
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:16 PM   #40
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I have been enjoying watching the Winter games in spite of the fact it is on NBC. So far, I have seen a variety of the games on the prime-time rather than the usual nothing but figure skating that is normally shown. What I have not been able to catch is nearly enough of the curling. Bobsled has been good as well as luge and skeleton and am looking forward to the 4 man competitions. For a change they have actually shown some of the biathlon and last night I got to see the women's cross country relay where we won a gold for the first time ever.
One highlight was the ice dancer that had the costume malfunction and skated with her boob showing nipplage.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:26 PM   #41
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

"Doubting the election" from the head, dim-retard jackasses' own mouth and playing into Putin's hand:
Trump is a Russian sympathizer. He doesnt want to say anything bad about Putin or Russia. He is an absolute disgrace to America. He is an Un American Traitor. And a selfish narracist
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:33 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Trump is a Russian sympathizer. He doesnt want to say anything bad about Putin or Russia. He is an absolute disgrace to America. He is an Un American Traitor. And a selfish narracist
That's all delusional fantasies created by your sick mind, mistake.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:43 PM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

I know that almost every thread eventually goes off subject, but going from the Olympic Games to Russia and Putin and Trump? Oh well. Whatever makes everyone happy.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:50 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

That is not doubting the results....that is figuring out why folks voted like they did. She is correct in her analysis.

Making a rare public appearance, Clinton attributed her surprise loss in the 2016 election to interference by Russian hackers and the actions of FBI Director James Comey in the campaign’s home stretch.

Now if you want to talk about someone who was going to doubt the results....Trump was doing so right up until he won...So was Trump playing into Putin's hand?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/polit...hts/index.html

Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to say he would accept the result of the presidential election if he loses to Hillary Clinton, raising the possibility of an extraordinary departure from principles that have underpinned American democracy for more than two centuries.
"I will look at it at the time," Trump said when asked during the final presidential debate whether he would concede if he loses on November 8, following his claims that the election is "rigged" against him.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:01 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is not doubting the results....that is figuring out why folks voted like they did. She is correct in her analysis.

Making a rare public appearance, Clinton attributed her surprise loss in the 2016 election to interference by Russian hackers and the actions of FBI Director James Comey in the campaign’s home stretch.

Now if you want to talk about someone who was going to doubt the results....Trump was doing so right up until he won...So was Trump playing into Putin's hand?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/polit...hts/index.html

Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to say he would accept the result of the presidential election if he loses to Hillary Clinton, raising the possibility of an extraordinary departure from principles that have underpinned American democracy for more than two centuries.
"I will look at it at the time," Trump said when asked during the final presidential debate whether he would concede if he loses on November 8, following his claims that the election is "rigged" against him.
It's what hildebeest has said and done since the election that is playing into Putin's hand. There would have been no investigation of this so-called "Russian thing" if hildebeest had won. Fomenting discontent is exactly what Putin ordered. Putin said jump, and hildebeest and other dim-retard minions said "aye-aye" and asked how high.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women