Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 01:07 PM   #91
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
That's because there no such thing as an assault rifle, it's just another rifle.

There are a number of semi automatic rifles with good old fashion wooden stocks that can shoot just as fast. No ones yelling about those.
I think most people would disagree with you as to the existence of a weapon termed an assault rifle. I google the term and there are countless definitions of it. But it would be more difficult to agree on an exact definition of what is and is not an assault rifle.

From the Merriam-Webster dictionary:Definition of assault rifle

: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire; also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

What is and is NOT an Assault Rifle

An assault rifle is a rifle that:
  • has selectable firing modes
  • can fire in fully automatic mode
Source: http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/ed.../assault-rifle
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:50 PM   #92
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't know how you can "guarantee" what you just posted, but can you name one "mass shooting" that was "orchestrated" in the last 30-40 years? And some FACTS to support your conclusion.
He certainly sounds like a conspiracy theorist..

And while i DO feel that some of these shootings, MAY (emphasis on may) have been egged ON in some manner by the dems (some of these nutters just seem to stupid to have planned out and organized it on their bloody own), i do NOT THINK THEY WEre faked..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I see no benefit to keeping the bump stock in the marketplace. People who hunt with an AR-15 wouldn't use it. People who use it for protection in all likelihood wouldn't use it. I see only one use for it.
Several other sites i've been on where i raised the question of WHAT exactly are they good for, i got told "They help disabled folk shoot"..

Quote:
That's because there no such thing as an assault rifle, it's just another rifle.

There are a number of semi automatic rifles with good old fashion wooden stocks that can shoot just as fast. No ones yelling about those.
Exactly. Its the left's new main boogyman word..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:55 PM   #93
garhkal
Valued Poster

And another thing.. Why are they yet again, pushing the age issue??
IS a gun that much more deadly than a vehicle?
Old 02-22-2018, 02:23 PM   #94
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I think most people would disagree with you as to the existence of a weapon termed an assault rifle. I google the term and there are countless definitions of it. But it would be more difficult to agree on an exact definition of what is and is not an assault rifle.

: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire; also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

I'll take made up words that are in the dictionary, bob.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:58 PM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
It's buying one. They can use "Dad's" assault rifle until then.

Probably half of them don't leave home until they're 30 anyway!

Yea, statistically a motor vehicle is more dangerous, but it's tough to sneak a car into the movie theater, mall, or school building if one decides one must retaliate for the mean things people have being doing to them.

You know, like keep their candidate from getting elected .... watch out for this one!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:52 PM   #96
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't know how you can "guarantee" what you just posted, but can you name one "mass shooting" that was "orchestrated" in the last 30-40 years? And some FACTS to support your conclusion.
Instead of citing a specific incident which would just stir up emotions, I'll post this link to the basic criteria on which an incident would most likely be suspected as a False Flag Operation. You can always go back and review the plethora of News accounts of Mass Shootings and see the similarities of what this article deems as False Flag Operations.

Jim

https://www.disclose.tv/ten-signs-of...eration-310732
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:24 PM   #97
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why is the current age to possess a handgun 18?

Minimum Age for Gun Possession: Subject to limited exceptions*, federal law prohibits the possession of a handgun or handgun ammunition by any person under the age of 18. Federal law provides no minimum age for the possession of long guns or long gun ammunition.

Why not 16 which is the minimum age for unsupervised driving in most states?

I'm not proposing anything but would like your opinion as to why any age limit is set for purchasing a handgun.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:12 PM   #98
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

They added the last part for political purposes. The AR-15 is not an Assault Rifle. That's like saying a vehicle with the sleek body design of a NASCAR race car but has a four cylinder engine is still a race car, lol. I can't believe you don't see the bullshit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:16 PM   #99
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's buying one. They can use "Dad's" assault rifle until then.
That's another subject entirely. MANY people i've seen, have been pushing the "take guns away from someone who's mental..
Now if the court orders it, they at least had proper due process. BUT what then, does that mean for everyone else in that home (like say mom-dad-sis etc)>> DO they also lose THEIR GUNS cause sonny boy is wonko??

Quote:
Probably half of them don't leave home until they're 30 anyway!
So if they don't leave till they are 30 anyway, HOW CAN ONE claim they are mature enough to drive at 16 and vote at 17??

Quote:

Minimum Age for Gun Possession: Subject to limited exceptions*, federal law prohibits the possession of a handgun or handgun ammunition by any person under the age of 18. Federal law provides no minimum age for the possession of long guns or long gun ammunition.

I'm not proposing anything but would like your opinion as to why any age limit is set for purchasing a handgun.
Cause its just like smoking/drinking etc, someone at some point in time, decided that there needed to be an age on when someone's mature enough to own a weapon.. AND SINCE 18 is the age someone can join the military and fight, 18 then should be good enough for anyone else..
Old 02-23-2018, 02:11 AM   #100
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I believe the ATF under Obama was looking into basically outlawing the .223/5.56 ammo.

"Nothing more worthless than an unloaded gun."

-Tony Soprano
Tony Soprano never met WTF.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:18 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Instead of citing a specific incident which would just stir up emotions, I'll post this link to the basic criteria ....
Caveat: I am cautious about following links these days and it has nothing to do with you personally or any other regular poster, so I didn't read up on the "criteria" for discovering fake incidents.

I have bee exposed to "fake incidents" and given the customarily public venues in which mass killings have for the most part been conducted (sort of defines "mass killings" as needing a crowded condition in order to have sufficient targets and an opportunity to maximize the terror if that is a motive also).

Since those scenes generally are not capable of being controlled and there are a lot of "moving parts" it seems highly unlikely that our Government could orchestrate on domestic ground a fake mass killing with all of the victims and families of victims inquiring about the condition of the dead and wounded with the usual autopsies, inquiring lawyers, and media. It's a lot of "independent" and "impromptu" resources to be creating a hoax.

If you were ever in the middle of one you would probably share the same skepticism.

These bodies don't just get up and walk away after the media leaves.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:28 AM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

#1: Explore the distinction in Texas between "handguns" and long guns. It's been a year or two since I looked, but I could walk down my neighborhood street with a shotgun, but not a handgun. I could mount a rifle/shotgun in my pickup rear window, but not a handgun. The "old saddle bag" rule was keeping the handgun inside the "saddle bag" while riding, but you've seen the rifles in plain view in the scabbard.

"Possession" can mean varying things in criminal law and can have a specific and special meaning depending upon the subject matter and focus of the law. (So a cite to the Federal/State law mentioning the offense is always helpful.)

Example is drinking laws. Parents can provide alcoholic beverages to their "underaged" children at home or in public according to Texas law.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:34 AM   #103
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

So if they don't leave till they are 30 anyway, HOW CAN ONE claim they are mature enough to drive at 16 and vote at 17??

Cause its just like smoking/drinking etc, someone at some point in time, decided that there needed to be an age on when someone's mature enough to own a weapon.. AND SINCE 18 is the age someone can join the military and fight, 18 then should be good enough for anyone else.
One distinction with respect to the military (theoretically). By the time the young person is packing up to go off and "fight" they've had a lot of supervised training to engage in the activity ahead of them, have been effectively "culled" in the process, and will be engaging in that activity customarily with immediate and intense supervision.

A lot more than they get with drinking and handling firearms at home or in public school! So ... apples and oranges.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:10 AM   #104
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
They added the last part for political purposes. The AR-15 is not an Assault Rifle. That's like saying a vehicle with the sleek body design of a NASCAR race car but has a four cylinder engine is still a race car, lol. I can't believe you don't see the bullshit.

Jim
The point of my post was, contrary to the post made by grean,

"That's because there no such thing as an assault rifle, it's just another rifle."

that there is most definitely a gun which is defined as an "assault rifle". He and others may not agree with the definitions found. but that does not change the FACT that most people do distinguish a rifle like the M-16 from a rifle like an AR-15.

BTW, I have continually said that I don't believe an AR-15 is an assault rifle. Never said otherwise.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:21 AM   #105
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
T

Cause its just like smoking/drinking etc, someone at some point in time, decided that there needed to be an age on when someone's mature enough to own a weapon.. AND SINCE 18 is the age someone can join the military and fight, 18 then should be good enough for anyone else..
So you don't support President Trump on raising the minimum age for to 21 for purchasing any semi-automatic gun?

"The NRA will back it and so will Congress," Trump contended as he called for raising the legal age of purchase for "all" guns from 18 to 21. A spokesman later said Trump was speaking specifically about semi-automatic weapons. The president's proposal came just hours after the NRA affirmed its opposition, calling such a restriction an infringement on gun owners' rights.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women