Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2023, 05:55 PM   #16
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
What all of us should strive to develop. A true American story. Why do the Dems hare him,you might ask, well he ran the country when career politicians couldn’t.

Thank you Donald for for great American years
Yawn!

Being born with a silver spoon up your ass isn't the quintessential American-family story.

Dumpster's never had to do a single day of hard labor. He squanders everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulva View Post
The Trump family is beautiful in all aspects. Truly the American Family.

The Biden Family, the American Disgrace.

Donald, Thank you for all the great years. I am looking forward to 4 more years under your leadership.

He's gonna do 10 to 20 in the big house. Not the whitehouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Delusional. Ain't no part of this family that's respectable.
Trumpf family does represent the eroding base of the family in the u s. Divorce scandals mail order brides cover ups.
Trumpf family is held together by money. They lose that. They'll canalbalize each other for the quick buck news story

Keep them on the far right in check. I have Waco checked, and Lex Luthor I made check out.

Quote:
Funny how the truth makes the shit slingers docile.

Bullshit slingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Tell us the state of the current members in the Whitehouse...a bunch of corrupt criminalsstingers.

Stay on point.

Quote:
Trumpf family iis full of criminals held together by money only.
That's not the Great family you claim they are
Credit.

Anyone who thinks they can buy anything on credit and never pay isn't American. Dump. Yes, a credit dump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Yada yada yada, what crime have they committed? Be specific please. DJT crime was showing career politicians how to effectively run a business.
You want specifics? Read. H.R. 503.

Read. Read the indictments. Read the news. Read. Read. Read. Don't live by someone else telling you what to think. Read.

Quote:
Now those same people are showing the trumpf crime family how close they're to jail.

Corruption begets corruption my friend from the other side who is closer to the center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
60+ indictments (yada), more coming on Federal and state levels (yada), wife is a whore who won't ever fuck him again for any sum (yada)

I never claimed he had been convicted of a crime.

He stands accused of criminal behavior by numerous grand juries that resulted in indictments.

Which then means you'll be specific to crimes people are convicted, or at least indicted for, of whenever you call someone a criminal, right?

Any indictments pending for Joe Biden?

No indictments as of yet, sir. As of yet. The "house" of cards could turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
No indictments. No grand juries.

Hunter wasn't elected and isn't a member of the White House. If he counts then your "uncle", John Wayne Gacy, defines you.

Their answer to everything is to divert the topic. The topic is the Dumpster family. Ripping people off since the patriarch died. I guess that's a little American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You obviously don't know shit about influence peddling.
Without his senile dad cunter has NOTHING to peddle.
The evidence has been documented but with your idolatry of those one the left your tunnel vision is very narrow. Now you will come back with your nonsensical spin as always.

Obviously you don't know shit about having evidence. What fuckin' evidence?

There is no evidence. If their was, people in better positions than some anonymous whoremonger would have presented it. Someone credible, that is.

Quote:
If you say so
We don't another one. Please!

Am I right, Waco? (I'm left, ha.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the trump clan

from rags to riches in Manhattan

bahahhaaaaaa

BAAHHAAAAA

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 05:58 PM   #17
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

We all know you're gonna come back with an "if you say so". So, go ahead. You should be the only one to say that.

Second definition:

biting
Old 07-19-2023, 07:30 PM   #18
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of The Following . . .
Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 08:01 PM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Maybe I'm a little conservative about what I consider how the quintessential American family is defined. But having 5 kids with 3 gold diggers; and only having wealth because of nepotism and then showering your kids with that same level of nepotism is not exactly what I consider an ideal "quintessential American family".
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 08:30 PM   #20
Vulva
Account Disabled

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Maybe I'm a little conservative about what I consider how the quintessential American family is defined. But having 5 kids with 3 gold diggers; and only having wealth because of nepotism and then showering your kids with that same level of nepotism is not exactly what I consider an ideal "quintessential American family".
Trump truly has the quintessential American Family.
Possibly the Greatest story told in American History, possibly
100% true.
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:25 PM   #21
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
100% true.

I hate to be unnecessarily rude (yeah right), but what the fuck! This is exactly what we're talking about.

Possibly. Possibly 100% true.

Old 07-19-2023, 10:07 PM   #22
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
100 percent fact

Quote:
100% true.
A crinal empire is a good family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I hate to be unnecessarily rude (yeah right), but what the fuck! This is exactly what we're talking about.

Possibly. Possibly 100% true.

Easy now. Common sense and facts hurt feelings. Especially about "America's family"
See Sir Lucas's post above!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:11 PM   #23
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Cum guzzling lying sack o' shit Trump sucks....and most of his family sucks too
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:18 PM   #24
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Which part doesn't suck? His sister? Quintessential in personality, not scale.
Old 07-20-2023, 12:11 AM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I honestly don't know whether this thread was just to antagonize folks or whether the OP was being serious.

I am not sure about the percentage of people who inherit 9 figures, but I assume it was definitely less than around 1% of the population when Fred kicked the bucket and Trump gained full access to daddy's bank accounts and properties, so I'll take it as a joke. I'll admit, it is kind of funny though if anyone really thinks that way about family in this country. Either way, entertaining topic, Ace.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 01:57 AM   #26
Vulva
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

I want no confusion, therefore, possibly. Yes, Possibly 100% true.

Yes, 100% possibly. There may be a Greater story told in American History, possibly, but I am not aware of it.
If I knew for sure there was a greater story told in American History, I would not say "Greatest story ever told in American History"
I would say "almost greatest story told in American History". If stories were ranked, I might say the second Greatest story told in American History, possibly, if was the ranked second Greatest story told in American History.

Regardless, the OP makes a valid observation possibly based on facts, facts can not be disputed, that I am 100% certain of.
And of course, Trump is great and maybe the greatest possibly. No one can argue this.

quintessential - representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.

Yes, sounds correct
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 02:24 AM   #27
Vulva
Account Disabled

Quote:
I honestly don't know whether this thread was just to antagonize folks or whether the OP was being serious.

I am not sure about the percentage of people who inherit 9 figures, but I assume it was definitely less than around 1% of the population when Fred kicked the bucket and Trump gained full access to daddy's bank accounts and properties, so I'll take it as a joke. I'll admit, it is kind of funny though if anyone really thinks that way about family in this country. Either way, entertaining topic, Ace.
OP was serious. Thread is factual. Refer to post 26 for supporting evidence.
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 04:51 AM   #28
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

^^^

Hoe old is this guy? I'm guessing 24-30.

Am I right?
Old 07-20-2023, 07:29 AM   #29
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Does it matter if the money was inherited or not? The empire is more valuable today than when The Donald took over. Unlike 99% of the Dems before Mr Trump became President , I didn’t care for him. Not because he was wealthy, just in general didn’t care for him. I didn’t support him during the primaries , but his policies were good for my family . I am not supporting him in the upcoming primary, but left between A democrat and Trump, the answer to who I will vote for is well documented. Let’s be clear if everyone in America didn’t smoke , during or do the forbidden fruit this country would be a lot better
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 08:33 AM   #30
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Trump crime family
VitaMan is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women