Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Australia/New Zealand > Australia - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
muncher
Registered Member

Default Southern Comfort - Monique

Session 45 mins FS
Cost $105 ($20 Discount)

I'm a newbie - this is my first post .

Decided to drop in at SCI and see the show on a Monday arvo. There are two sessions and I'm in time for the first. We are ushered into a small room with seats forming a u-shape around a stage area of four by eight (feet) - showing my age here.

Ran into Monique before the show started and was captivated at first sight, so booked her before the show - even then I was second in line after the shows as she was peforming in both.

The show started with Monique and Ally (an attractive blonde) and the two ladies were soon naked and prancing around the onlookers entincing them to toush and feel quite freely. Monique's trade mark was a inverting to a headstand with her legs over the guy's shoulders giving him a close view of her very nice features. Ally in meantime bumped and grinded elsewhere in the room and always had this delectable smile. They then did a girl on girl with a dildo and a strap on. After this two guys were chosen to participate where one was flat out with two girls on giving DATY and BJ and the other guy getting a BJ. The show concluded when the WLs could not entice anyone else to perform on stage. I would have decline as well.

Out from the show to the lounge to watch Sophia and Nikita do the bubbles show. Eventually Monique appeared looking as vibrant as always and ushered me up the hallway to a room. It was quite a large room with two levels one for the spa and huge shower (large enough for at least three) and a bed with ample room on both sides if your feeling atheletic. Enjoyed a long hot shower and was dried and waiting (not for too long) when she returned.

Started with kissing but no tongue still happy to go along with this requirement and soon ventured southwards to my favourite …a little feasting in her tasty canyon. This it was a very pleasant time and she does have a delightful taste. Monique decided it was time for her to get me back and we changed to 69 with her on top and she deftly covered the excited Jnr and into her hot mouth. BJ was very good - so good at times that I lost concentration at my end. Had to get her to back off a couple of times else the beans would have been spilt. With another position change to reversed cowgirl and watching Jnr disappearing and reappearing from this sweet lady (there's a huge mirror on the wall) well the fuse was well and truly lit. Monique cleaned me up, rolled me over and started on a massage and we chatted.

She asked if Jnr could go again - I said give it go. While she was on hands and knees working on Jnr with her mouth I took some liberties on her raised ass and exposed pussy and she certainly didn’t stop me. She tried many of her tricks but Jnr wasn't interested.

Finished off with some nice snuggling and a comfortable silence with small bits of chatter. Monique is a lovely lady with a slim but extremely firm body without the oversized muscle features. Her personality is not the sex show diva and leans more towards GND. For me I found her once again to be very affectionate and accommodating – very GFE .

For me this lady is a gem and for the SCI price great value.
muncher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women