Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #16
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

There is some excellent advice here. I had a MC when I was in my early 20's and my only vehicle for a few years. Never had an accident, but did put it down a few times and had a few very close calls. Everyone I've ever known who has owned a bike for any time can talk about close calls. We are the luck ones. The unlucky ones will never talk. Youth has a way of showing invincibility. The result is not always pretty.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #17
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole22atx View Post
I wanta arrive in style!!!
and its hard to arrive "in style" on a bike...helmet head or a huge frizzy poof is typically how i end up LOL try a dirtbike out and see if you even like being on a bike first.
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Nicole, if you have not changed your mind by now after everyone sharing there unfortunate experiences. I am really not a fan of that especially when someone shows a interest in learning to ride. While it is extremely important to know that operating a MC without a doubt comes with inherit risk but if you respect that fact and train to recognize and avoid certain conditions you will increase your rate of success. This is why I sugested you go through a certfied trainig course as theses courses will give you the tools you need to ride using what is called the "SEE" technique (search,evaluate execute). MC riding is a trye pleasure and is one of the mosy exciting experiences one can have, but you most prepare properly. If you are interested in some statistics regarding MC incidents, I would be happy the share some with you through PM. Just a quick stat is that surprises people is that a very high % of incidents involving a MC and car are found to be avoidable once the incident is analyzed.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #19
johnthejohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole22atx View Post
Im wanting to starting riding motorcycles, a friend is teaching me... Anybody have a Harley (1300 C.C) or bigger or 600 C.C. crotch rocket they can sell, trade, or let me take payments on? Ill cover full coverage insurance and write out contract!!! Or even a nice classic car? I wanta arrive in style!!!
I would *highly* recommend taking a Basic Riders Course from the MSF to supplement what your friend is teaching you.

Austin is a a GREAT town to ride around, I hope you enjoy yourself.
johnthejohn is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #20
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

A couple of suggestions.

1. There's a used bike place on North Lamar, near the Drivers License bureau, that I keep meaning to check out.

2. Take a look at the Honda CBR250R. Nice styling, magazine review says decent handling qualities, but it is a 250cc 4-stroke thumper (single) and shouldn't be too much of a handful for a beginner.

For reason I do not understand, the Big Four refuse to make anything remotely resembling entry-level (small displacement) street bikes for the American market. They make quite a few such for the overseas market.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #21
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

One more suggestion, in order to determine what type bike to purchase you must first determine what type of riding you want to do, in your inquirery you mention crotch rocket or a crusier, to opposite ends of the spectrum. How much riding you plan to do consider distance and frequecy etc. It is IMHO that this more important than worring about what size bike to purchase, size of the bike is not that critical. You should hit a few bike shops and sit on different bikes and look for comfort while sitting in the saddle. I ride with a national club I teach MC safety and I have seen many different scenerios e.g. I have 2 ladies in my club that completed Riders Edge course and following the course went out and purchased touring series HD 900lb 1584 cc machines and have no problem handling the bikes.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women