Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Media "Over Reporting" Trump's Actions

Anybody see the headlines that we've withdrawn from the TPP Treaty? First of all, I don't think we actually had SIGNED the TPP. It is still in the negotiation. But given some of the news and tv that I've seen, the TPP is "saucered and blown." Am I mistakened? Also, this is Trumps negotiation strategy. Take a more extreme position and start dealing.

The other thing I saw was the "Mexico City Abortion Rule" was in effect according to CNN. The article didn't state what that rule was. Turns out its one of the many EOs that given flipped according to the party of the President that is in power. I expect the aborted fetal tissue EO to be flipped here in a couple of days.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:01 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't think President Trump gives a shit what the press thinks.

Those shots of him signing orders while sitting behind his desk in the Oval Office says it all.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:26 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Union Leaders Praise President Trump After Meeting – Cheer for Removal of TPP…

Posted on January 23, 2017 by sundance

The America-First winning is exponential. Union leadership met today with a pro-jobs, pro-growth, pro-USA president. Leadership from construction/manufacturing, pipe fitters, steel workers and industrial machinist unions met today with President Trump and exit the meeting with incredible praise for the respect he showed them.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...emoval-of-tpp/

Quote:
Legacy left-wing media will do their earnest best to downplay these events.

A few hours earlier President Trump brought the Corporate Executive Officers of major U.S. manufacturing businesses into a similar meeting to discuss the agenda of America First policy and outline his economic policy initiatives.

However, you’ll note the keen difference between the CEO meeting and the Labor Union meeting. President Trump brought the union team into the oval office. This is not a subtle or nuanced matter which should be overlooked by those who are understanding who we have elected as “A People’s President“.

Trump is exponentially smart, and knows how to present a very specific and truthful outline of principle for the American electorate. Within those bold truths, decades of manipulative political efforts deployed by his political opposition is simply destroyed like a feather in a hurricane.

This is jaw-droppingly brilliant stuff which needs to be emphasized. Not only is our President focused like a laser on American interests by walking in the land of bold and dynamic truth, he’s also deconstructing all political opposition at the same time.

How are Washington DC liberal democrats going to stand against Trump, when the political constituents of traditional democrat “blue-dog” moderate groups align with him? Short answer, they can’t.

How are Washington DC big government (Wall street) Republicans going to stand up against Trump when the base of their support aligns with Trump policy. Again, short answer, they can’t.

The base of President Trump’s support is widening and deepening as rapidly as the base of his initial support was created. The difference between the two groups is the initial base trusted him because of his history on these issues; the second group, the enlarging base, are those who did not believe but are now seeing reality – He’s the real deal.

As he reshapes the political constructs, President Trump is leaving the Democrat party with only the raving moonbats as their constituency – the very far left. Additionally, those within the Republican party who oppose him are similarly revealed as big government, crony capitalistic GOPe types. In essence, President Trump is methodically fracturing the UniParty.

“Wolverines” !

….Trump follows up meeting with the CEO’s and then labor unions, by IMMEDIATELY meeting with key Democrat and Republican leadership.

The party leadership is also watching Trump meet with business titans and union leadership, and he’s doesn’t give the UniParty any time to ‘huddle up’ and construct their political oppositional talking points.

President Trump’s schedule of urgency means the UniParty leaders have to relate to the events ‘in real time’ without the traditional poll-testing, asking the various lobbying special interests for constructs, or the ability to advance a constructed oppositional narrative.

In essence, Trump’s high energy approach, based on American values and principles, creates consistently building momentum and opposition is always reacting.

President Trump creates winning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGyS0zAkMk

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=783zQgXR0bU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:06 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Let me know when he blames Obama. I doubt he ever does.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:51 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anybody see the headlines that we've withdrawn from the TPP Treaty? First of all, I don't think we actually had SIGNED the TPP. It is still in the negotiation. But given some of the news and tv that I've seen, the TPP is "saucered and blown." Am I mistakened? Also, this is Trumps negotiation strategy. Take a more extreme position and start dealing.

The other thing I saw was the "Mexico City Abortion Rule" was in effect according to CNN. The article didn't state what that rule was. Turns out its one of the many EOs that given flipped according to the party of the President that is in power. I expect the aborted fetal tissue EO to be flipped here in a couple of days.
Trump's EO reimposes the provisions of the Helm Amendment (1973) (foreign donations referred to as "Mexico City Policy") and the Hyde Amendment (1976)(domestic) preventing the use of American taxpayer dollars to fund abortions.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:08 AM   #7
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump's EO reimposes the provisions of the Helm Amendment (1973) (foreign donations referred to as "Mexico City Policy") and the Hyde Amendment (1976)(domestic) preventing the use of American taxpayer dollars to fund abortions.
The " re-imposement " of the Hyde amendment ought to get Cecile Richards and Planned Parenthood raging about not being " provide alternative, on-demand-at-all-times-for-ANY-reason birth control " to the " impoverished " women of America.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:44 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

The Customary Communist Newsworks didn't report enough so the Democracy Networks filled in the blanks. Unfortunately for the CCN crowd there are only two sources on TV for getting what is actually happening in a positive way in the Trump administration....as well as other news World Wide.

When the advertisers discover their ratings have tanked they will either dry up and blow away or start reporting FACTUAL NEWS regarding CURRENT EVENTS .... as opposed to how to defrock Trump!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:45 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
.. "in foreign countries" ergo "Mexico City Policy"
Old 01-24-2017, 03:49 PM   #10
wordup666
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

http://www.nrtw.org/

If the map goes blue he won't be as cordial to Trump.
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:09 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Some folks misinterpret the "right to work" ...

... if there are no jobs it really doesn't matter.

The unions haven't been "creating" jobs .... owners and CEO's do.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #12
wordup666
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Some folks misinterpret the "right to work" ...

... if there are no jobs it really doesn't matter.

The unions haven't been "creating" jobs .... owners and CEO's do.
Is yours a union shop? Or is Texas a right to work state? Do you know the difference?
wordup666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women