Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > The Sandbox - North and East Texas
The Sandbox - North and East Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2014, 12:00 AM   #46
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by satxman6969 View Post
Haven't you posted on bp before? What do you do with them
You think screening is bad here haha call me on bp and you will come bk here Promise... You see trashy girls who don't screen I take pride in my sessions and I take pride in safety don't like it then contact the complain department
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:39 PM   #47
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You think screening is bad here haha call me on bp and you will come bk here Promise... You see trashy girls who don't screen I take pride in my sessions and I take pride in safety don't like it then contact the complain department
Easy now, the last thing that we want is for people to assume the Mods handle the complaints department :-)

To answer your questions, I think many guys do not get to view the ads forums as often as in some other areas. Maybe using your five weekly ads to announce one week in advance your impending trip to a given city would change the number of responses that you get.

@ satxman, anyone with a burner email address and internet access can have a membership here, so this does very little for screening. To take it a step further, being a moderator here doesn't mean jack as far as safety concerns for the providers, but we will randomly get a break on some screening requirements by some providers.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #48
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Easy now, the last thing that we want is for people to assume the Mods handle the complaints department :-)

To answer your questions, I think many guys do not get to view the ads forums as often as in some other areas. Maybe using your five weekly ads to announce one week in advance your impending trip to a given city would change the number of responses that you get.

@ satxman, anyone with a burner email address and internet access can have a membership here, so this does very little for screening. To take it a step further, being a moderator here doesn't mean jack as far as safety concerns for the providers, but we will randomly get a break on some screening requirements by some providers.
I handle the claim department and that is a different position to play and it gets ugly...

Thank you for clarity hun kisses
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:34 AM   #49
curiousguy04
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I usually check in the weekend line-up thread then most importantly the area specific provider ads since that will tell me who's coming to my neck of the woods. I check pretty often but if you want prebookings, I suggest at least one weeks notice.

satex is way out of line stirring up all this shit. He is apparently too lazy or just not interested enough to follow the rules you've put in place for your protection and is blaming you for that. On the other hand recognize that the more strenuous a process you have, the more it limits the people who will contact you. I recognize that you probably already understand that and are perfectly ok with that so I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. If I don't like a girl's screening process I just find someone else. I don't moan and bitch about it.

I've had my eye on you but honestly have been too busy with work this week to start the screening process with you. Maybe I'll be able to get around to it today.
curiousguy04 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:29 AM   #50
Fgg0217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I have also seen karrine and Dorothy And it really was not that difficult
Fgg0217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:43 AM   #51
Yosemitesambo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Response to Dorothy's first question- yes a one week notice with a follow up the day before is an excellent approach. It helps us knuckle heads out cause we are, by nature, reluctant to commit.

As to all this other BS - gentlemen, go through the hurdles of two ladies that are also p411 members. They can vouch for you and you set up a p411 account with no real personal info. Use that for screening info and it's easy peasy.

It's kind of like eBay, except for the provider vouches for your character instead of merchandise on p411. Then you get to review your transaction on eccie.

Thank you for your attention.
Yosemitesambo is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #52
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Beaumont has changed significantly throughout the past few years. Backpage went from 4-8 ads a day back in 2011 to "WHOAAA where did THEY all come from?" Also more BS calls from BP and time wasting as of late. I feel comfortable visiting ECCIE or P411 guys only there. Good luck and have fun!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women