Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

true--I ask my guys if they are open to it firsthand
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #17
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
i heard that a prostate that wasnt functioning could be due to lack of orgasms. makes you wonder when you hear some rockstar or celebrity dies from prostate cancer.

[i know, there are different forms of prostate cancer, but i still wonder]
You shouldn't believe everything that you hear. There are a number of prostate health issues but cancer is the one most of us hear about since prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer among males.

You can have great orgasms with a cancerous prostate, at least in the early stages of the disease, and, if you have a good surgeon, you can also have terrific orgasms without a prostate. However, you won't have any ejaculate since the prostate produces seminal fluid. Obviously, a radical prostatectomy forecloses the possibility of a prostate massage. So I wouldn't speculate too much about the sex life of prostate cancer victims.

On my maiden hobby adventure my lovely date, knowing that I was as raw as they come, suggested that she was quite willing to give me a prostate massage if I was so inclined. I was not sure what a prostate massage was, but I sure didn't want to learn about it then. The O's that I had from garden variety sex were good enough. She was very nurturing.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #18
713hobbyman
Lifetime Premium Access

I agree with what DallasRain and the other ladies said above. I used to really enjoy a prostate massage. I say used to because I had my prostate surgically removed due to cancer 4 years ago. I am so very fortunate because everything still works, except that nothing comes out when I cum (well, maybe a little precum). I also still enjoy a massage where my prostate used to be...as my friend says, I "don't have a prostate anymore, but I still have the box it came in".
Also, I have never had the problem that awl4knot mentioned...as I said before, I am so very fortunate!!!
713hobbyman is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #19
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas" I am getting quite skilled at prostate play/most guys love it!! "

Getting skilled at it? I had a client almost a year ago told me you gave THE BEST prostate massage! You go girl!

Dallas, have you ever had a guy just pass out after one of your wild sessions? lol
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #20
tristan
Premium Access

Encounters: 85

I have never had it done. Guess I am just scared. But this clip from the movie Road Trip is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w-Rhd8x6WU
tristan is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #21
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I have had a prostate massage twice.
Nothing really happened. Not pleasurable no results.

whats up with that?
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

maybe Hark--you need to come see me..lol!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #23
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default dallas no need to reinvent the wheel

i dont need a prostrate orgasm a rubber toy a llama or a cock ring. give me 1 hr with you naked a few minutes with my tongue between your legs and vice versa and then let me slide myself inside you while a look into your eyes and feel your muscles contract around me.. guess what im having the most intense orgasm of my life.. babe you are such a turnon you dont need no gimmicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Want More Intense Orgasms?

A prostate orgasm can be an extremely sensual experience. And can be intense!
Prostate orgasm stimulation used during intercourse or masturbation will give you an orgasm that will "knock your socks off!" It is considered the same as manipulating a woman's G-spot.
Also, if you are trying to increase your semen flow during sex or masturbation, prostate orgasm stimulation will normally do that.

The Benefits Of A Prostate Orgasm:

• prostate orgasm stimulation prevents build up of semen in the prostate gland
  • prostate orgasm stimulation cleanses the prostate
  • prostate orgasm stimulation increases the circulation to the prostate gland, bringing nourishment and oxygen to heal it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #24
rednecksatyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

LOL, At my age any orgasm is an experience worth remembering!
rednecksatyr is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:30 PM   #25
pjpenner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Due to our conservative culture in the United States, many (gents and ladies) perceive any ass play with gents as being a gay activity. That's extremely unfortunate ... and ignorant.

I encourage any gent to explore and experiment with all types of ass play. I know of several providers who who cater to gents seeking ass play ... especially with a strap-on.

Ass play is one of the reasons Erotic Massage Parlors are so popular. Most providers in these establishments are "rated" on the amount and type of ass play rendered. The ass play starts during the table shower, continues during the massage, and ultimately culminates during the "happy ending" part of the appointment.

Providers who learn the art and skill of providing ass play will dramatically increase her earnings with very little additional work.
pjpenner is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohoooo petite,I just got so horny!!you are such a sweet talker!

Hark babe..we can do other things then..lol
Old 11-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713hobbyman View Post
.............................. I also still enjoy a massage where my prostate used to be...as my friend says, I "don't have a prostate anymore, but I still have the box it came in".
Also, I have never had the problem that awl4knot mentioned...as I said before, I am so very fortunate!!!
LOL! I actually giggled at that one.

I completely get all the concerns men have. Really, there is allllll kinds of fun to be had without actually penetrating. Believe me. That’s why we all were given tongues and lube was invented. Slippery and sliding kinda fun. It’s a place to start if you are inclined to give it a whirl.

With lube an external prostrate massage can be given. I do it all the time. I’m fairly magical with my hands . I just love, love, love to explore. I just keep getting kinkier! Maybe getting kinkier is just one way to say betting better .
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #28
Cumandgitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Damnit, Rain,

You should hustle on down here to San Antonio, Tex (Dallas and Houston are close, too) and give ole Cumandgitit a special massage!! He's never had one. Bet others would be interested, too.

Of course, you would have your work cut out for you with ole C&G. You see, he is sooooo old and decrepit that he has been unable to "get it up" for about 10 years and needs HELP!! YOUR HELP!!

He is so helpless that he cannot have any REAL adventures. He has become an observer of himself, a figment of his owm hoary imagination, who can only dream about experiences from his trusty old office chair named "Clarence." Sort of "out of body" experiences. He is an observer or dreamer who can only report his imagined adventures, all of which, of necessity, are pure fiction. As a result, he can only communicate in the third person, just as he is now.

For some reason, he thinks that you might be able to help "cure" his embarrassing problem. What do you say? Are you "up" for it? AND, us Texas guys can be pretty fun, too!

In pure Texas dialect, he says this to you:

"I shore wood rappreciate a anser as suen as yew kin cend it!

I asso thnk thet I luuuuuuuuuuuuuvs U!!!": wavetowel2:
Cumandgitit is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #29
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

maybe i should get one.
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #30
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cumandgitit --come to Nola & I can take real good care of you!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women