Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Still don't believe he's a muslim?

Can there still be any doubt? How can he compare evil done during the dark ages and in past centuries to the jihad? These are direct quotes from his speech at today's national prayer breakfast:

"Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ. Michelle and I returned from India -- an incredible, beautiful country, full of magnificent diversity -- but a place where, in past years, religious faiths of all types have, on occasion, been targeted by other peoples of faith, simply due to their heritage and their beliefs -- acts of intolerance that would have shocked Gandhiji (sic), the person who helped to liberate that nation. So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith. In today’s world, when hate groups have their own Twitter accounts and bigotry can fester in hidden places in cyberspace, it can be even harder to counteract such intolerance. But God compels us to try. And in this mission, I believe there are a few principles that can guide us, particularly those of us who profess to believe."

God help us, we have a president that equates the Muslim Jihad with the crusades and Jim Crow. Apparently he doesn't see the difference.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:00 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sick puppy suits you. Good call for a handle
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:13 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
Can there still be any doubt? How can he compare evil done during the dark ages and in past centuries to the jihad? These are direct quotes from his speech at today's national prayer breakfast:

"Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ. Michelle and I returned from India -- an incredible, beautiful country, full of magnificent diversity -- but a place where, in past years, religious faiths of all types have, on occasion, been targeted by other peoples of faith, simply due to their heritage and their beliefs -- acts of intolerance that would have shocked Gandhiji (sic), the person who helped to liberate that nation. So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith. In today’s world, when hate groups have their own Twitter accounts and bigotry can fester in hidden places in cyberspace, it can be even harder to counteract such intolerance. But God compels us to try. And in this mission, I believe there are a few principles that can guide us, particularly those of us who profess to believe."

God help us, we have a president that equates the Muslim Jihad with the crusades and Jim Crow. Apparently he doesn't see the difference.

The Crusades were the Christian response to Islamic jihad. The bloody excess of the Muslim conquest of India surpassed anything that happened in Spain during the Inquisition (assuming that is the one he was referring to). And did this POS POTUS make a Freudian slip by saying:

Quote:
Michelle and I returned from India -- an incredible, beautiful country, full of magnificent diversity -- but a place where, in past years, religious faiths of all types have, on occasion, been targeted by other peoples of faith, simply due to their heritage and their beliefs -- acts of intolerance that would have shocked Gandhiji (sic), the person who helped to liberate that nation.
Is one to imagine that this POS POTUS was referring to the almost 200 people killed and hundreds more injured in Mumbai in 2008 and 2011 by Muslims? Or, was this POS POTUS referring to some other incident hoping people had forgotten about what Muslims did in Mumbai in 2008 and 2011?

And this POS POTUS forgot to mention how Muslim's have used their religion to justify the enslavement of other people:

Quote:
In 1786, Jefferson spoke with Tripoli’s ambassador to Great Britain. Jefferson asked the ambassador by what right did his countrymen attack American ships and enslaved the American crewmen and passengers and extorted ransom. The Tripolitanian ambassador, aSidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja replied Tripoli's actions were justified by the Qur'an:

“Was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (source)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:15 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, I have news for President Obama. This is not 300BC, 500AD, 1200AD, 1800AD, and so on. This 2015, and the people who are killing and subjugating people in the name of their God at this time in History are Muslims.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:52 PM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Well, I have news for President Obama. This is not 300BC, 500AD, 1200AD, 1800AD, and so on. This 2015, and the people who are killing and subjugating people in the name of their God at this time in History are Muslims.
Good point!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:53 PM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Crusades were the Christian response to Islamic jihad. The bloody excess of the Muslim conquest of India surpassed anything that happened in Spain during the Inquisition (assuming that is the one he was referring to). And did this POS POTUS make a Freudian slip by saying:

Is one to imagine that this POS POTUS was referring to the almost 200 people killed and hundreds more injured in Mumbai in 2008 and 2011 by Muslims? Or, was this POS POTUS referring to some other incident hoping people had forgotten about what Muslims did in Mumbai in 2008 and 2011?

And this POS POTUS forgot to mention how Muslim's have used their religion to justify the enslavement of other people:
Excellent post, sir.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:03 PM   #7
CauseEffect
BANNED

You religious fuck are stupid, i mean excellent pawn in the Game of Throne! ... dont forget to give me some money for this " get it "
CauseEffect is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:28 PM   #8
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauseEffect View Post
You religious fuck are stupid, i mean excellent pawn in the Game of Throne! ... dont forget to give me some money for this " get it "
So that is how not to best defend your Muslim in Chief's
Anti-US - Anti-Christian agenda !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauseEffect View Post
Fuck you, Assup!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck you, Assup!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:09 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm sure Chuck would gladly "Buckwheat" your liberal ass with those uzi's... Shit Eater
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Seems like some left-wing ECCIE members have been writing Musbamas speeches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYa3S7iqOW4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:42 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Seems like some left-wing ECCIE members have been writing Musbamas speeches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYa3S7iqOW4
He is exactly right- are you saying Christians never committed atrocities? Keep in mind during the Crusades- Christians were slaughtering muslims wherever they found them- children, women,old, etc-it wasn't like Christians were just slaughtering Muslim soldiers. You can't justify it by saying they were responding to the Islamic Jihad- that would be the equivalent of American solders killing any muslim in sight in response to 9-11.
Here's a quote from this Christian site: http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html
Killings for Christianity

The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).

The article goes on to mention another true statement: Much (but not all) of Christianity's killing is in the past. Christianity had a long run as the world's most violent religion. But I think it is clear that the world's most violent religion is now Islam.

I also will agree that Islam right now is by far the most violent religion, but what Obama said is correct- Christianity has a past that is not so great- so when Christians point fingers at Muslims as if Christianity has been this peaceful religion throughout history it's clearly wrong.
Didn't the founders and many of the early Presidents own and/or support slavery?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:46 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
He is exactly right- are you saying Christians never committed atrocities? Keep in mind during the Crusades- Christians were slaughtering muslims wherever they found them- children, women, etc-it wasn't like Christians were just slaughtering Muslim soldiers.
Here's a quote from this Christian site: http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html
Killings for Christianity

The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).

The article goes on to mention another true statement: Much (but not all) of Christianity's killing is in the past. Christianity had a long run as the world's most violent religion. But I think it is clear that the world's most violent religion is now Islam.

I also will agree that Islam right now is by far the most violent religion, but what Obama said is correct- Christianity has a past that is not so great- so when Christians point fingers at Muslims as if Christianity has been this peaceful religion throughout history it's clearly wrong.
Didn't the founders and many of the early Presidents own and/or support slavery?
How does any of that excuse or justify 21st Century Muslims kidnapping women and children and selling them into slavery.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:46 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
How does any of that excuse or justify 21st Century Muslims kidnapping women and children and selling them into slavery.
It doesn't. Just as the atrocities committed by the Czar does not excuse Stalin. Nor the atrocities of plantation owners excuse or justify what some blacks do today.

But the fact that years or generations have passed does not excuse the atrocities that happened before.

They are all wrong.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women