Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
sweetlayla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112751
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This guy wont take NO for an answer. .

I have tried being polite but he wont leave me alone and now has tracked me down on Google plus and just wont stop he has called me a bitch and whore and is just rude...I don't know what else to say...he was nice when I met him but since then had become a pain in my ass...please be WARNED. .... I'm not interested in seeing him again and he wont take NO for an answer. ...if I know I am not gonna treat you with respect ...I will respectfully decline. ..and now it is turning into a frustrating and disrespectful situation every time he contacts me...I have never had a problem like this but I just didn't like him much and have the right to say know like anyone else.... he goes by "JWIN"

contact me with questions if you have any
sweetlayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
BossHogg50
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well damn
BossHogg50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:50 AM   #3
jwin
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

You are clearly out of your mind. First off any of the providers that know me, are aware I have very little time to devote to "stalking" and secondly your email address is posted and I simply replied to your assertion that I have a "terrible rep" If being accurate in a review makes you terrible, great I'm the most horrible guy on the site. As for calling you a "bitch" I will admit getting annoyed with you're insistence that I would stalk you and called you a "stupid bitch" but can also admit it was wrong and apologize. I have never called you a whore and will post the exact conversation for everyone to read if mods will allow. I think it was I that told that told you per the last conversation do not contact me and I'll do the same for you but you clearly took my last post as being directed to you when you when it wasn't and you were not even a blimp on the screen when it was posted. I will not address anymore of your childish antics but if you want to continue wasting your time badmouthing me go ahead, not an issue. I find it funny however you can post in a public forum alerts but want all question address out of the public. If i'm sure a disrespectful like myself couldn't resist calling all the question me an assortment of profanities and you can get me banned. Again this will be the first, you know the saying about arguing with a fool so in this case I think that will be most appropriate. As Layla stated if anyone has any questions I'll be happy to address them however unlike her instead of spreading rumors privately, I will happily address any questions about my rep or anything else for that matter publicly for everyone to see as I have no agendas or anything to hide.
jwin is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
DDlover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

One if two above is lying. Wonder which one?
DDlover is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
davkin010
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Looks to me like one person had a bad day and didn't communicate very well and the other got mad and made it worse. Don't hold grudges its not good for you or anyone else. Lets all just get along.
davkin010 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
jwin
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDlover View Post
One if two above is lying. Wonder which one?
As stated before, nothing sketchy about me nor was the previous post written about the person that seemed to take offense to it.
jwin is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 33220
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had the pleasure of meeting both of you and
your both sweet wonderful people...
I would speak well of both of you if asked...
Sad to see you guys are having a clash...

Hope things get better for both of you darlin' people...
SexxyKendall is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #8
sweetlayla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

As you can see he is rude .... and I'm not bad mouthing you...I asked you numerous times to leave me alone I have emails and text to prove it...this last time after calling me a BITCH you asked me to leave you alone...what about my request for you to leave me alone..I guess its all about you...lol....I don't want anyone to ban you...just want it to be known that when you don't get your way your a rude, arrogant, ass, and its getting annoying as all hell to keep having you calling, texting and going on Google plus, to harassing me...I asked you months ago to leave me alone and now that your done insulting me now u want to be done....ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME ...HAVE A NICE LIFE...LEAVE ME ALONE...THANK YOU...
Old 09-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #9
sweetlayla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And not sure what post he keeps referring too I never saw anything other than another girl talking about her problem with him...he is just very rude...period....I would not see him and did not enjoy our time together.. glad he was nice to you Kendall your a great girl we had fun...hope to see you again...im always here if you need me...
Old 09-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #10
carbonization
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

not to be the devils advocate but Layla, heres the problem I have
1 you bring drama into this
2 your pics are old and your about 20-30 pounds heavier

just sayin
JWIN has a great rep and helps a lot of guys out to stay away from psycho providers like what you are portraying yourself to be or are fake
go back to backpage....

-Carbonization
carbonization is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #11
DDlover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Whoa, get the popcorn out.....
DDlover is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #12
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Hmmmm.... I believe this situation is in need of moderation.....
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

This is a difference of opinion between 2 people (Provider/Hobbyist or Hobbyist/Provider your choice).

They have chosen this forum to inform the community.

It was initially posted in the Alerts Forum, and I waited to determine if the issue warranted/justified placing it there.

Based on the ongoing discussion in the thread it would appear that this post does not meet the criteria of an "Alert".

Quote:
Alerts - Alabama

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Members are entitled to their own opinions, and may defend that opinion/position in a passionate manner.

The purpose of this Board is the exchange of information, and so long as the discussion is conducted IAW the Forum Guidelines, there is no need for "Moderation".

A good rule of thumb can be found in Guideline # 1.

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Since this thread does not meet the criteria of being an "Alert", I am moving this thread to the Co-Ed Discussions portion of the Board.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #14
jwin
Premium Access

Thanks Carbon and Kendall. I would respond to her but I think she did an excellent job demonstrating the type person she is all by her lonesome. Good job Layla, have a great life, even though i'm sure you wont get the demonstrating I refer too.
jwin is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Good moderations here......and thanks for not jumping the gun and closing the thread as some mods do.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women