Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #1
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default GFE?

What activities must a meeting have for it to be a GFE for you?

For me, it needs to include kissing and a BBBJ.

When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
dougdoug
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

good ole conversation and cuddling in-between...
dougdoug is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #3
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

WYAR and DougDoug - what you said!

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #4
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

For me also, must include at least LFK, bbbj, good eye contact during conversation. Start with a little foreplay, rubbing, kissing, good b2b contact, her leaning down while in cg, to kiss, because she wants to. After the pop, love the warm wash off while I am still in la la land. After we have gone our separate ways, I like for her to send a "I had fun, enjoyed our time together" text, that's like the cherry on top for me.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:48 PM   #5
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

For me, GFE is the connection one makes as if we had known each other for a long time. Any person can go through the motions and have the physical aspects of sex, but it's more meaningful when there is a mental intimate connection with another
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #6
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
For me, GFE is the connection one makes as if we had known each other for a long time. Any person can go through the motions and have the physical aspects of sex, but it's more meaningful when there is a mental intimate connection with another
+1 - important!

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:06 PM   #7
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Well moonchild and I agree! It's not about all the acronyms.
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:33 AM   #8
Bigal103
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post

I agree, very important. I must admit though, I got too close one time and it was
difficult for me to let go.

AL
Bigal103 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #9
Stella Dearborn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 230580
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the girlfriend "experience" is someone who seems to genuinely enjoy your company and WANTS to please you, make you feel good. She wants to know about you, listens and laughs with you, gives you neck rubs, likes to feed you… and rocks your world behind closed doors. A GFE is like your girlfriend for a few hours at a time; a quiet, private friend that doesn't cling or have expectations.

I call the hobby "the no strings attached clause", its not that we don't like each other, we just know our boundaries.
Stella Dearborn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:40 AM   #10
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I believe all the responses here are Superb…I suppose what you Gentleman desire in the Girlfriend Experience
is more personal interaction, not merely a focus on Sex but having an All-Embracing Experience.

Just thought I would add some Serenity to the Thread…keeping the Board Judgment Free.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:24 PM   #11
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews

Well First, You're dressed to impress, you are happy to see them as much as they are to see you, take care of business quickly then make them feel comfortable and "at home" (personal private home tour); then a nice sensual massage (FBSM) to talk and ease nerves between two of you as you have great CONVO and connect maybe on a certain subject/topic and then the two of you catch up quickly where each are in life. Then of course CONVO on what they like/don't like/ limits for each of you. Then the lfk, dfk, THE EYE CONTACT "bedroom eyes"; etc...etc...etc... cause naturally one thing leads to another. I'm always in the mindset of 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base and then HOMERUN! (SORRY former softball catcher here)...what works for the guy - they're the boss and have their limits but sometimes if they are pleasers, what works for the girl is found out or explored. Ends in hugs and kisses good-bye and "see you next time" or "I WILL BE BACK! (Like I got today)"
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:23 PM   #12
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

For me it is an experience that does not fit any simple formula. I've had some pretty bad experiences with REAL girlfriends!

It's all about the chemistry. No combination of acronyms or presence or absence of some of them equate to GFE for me. Yes, I like DFK and BBBJ, but some of my best overall experiences have had neither. There is a lightness, a spontenaity, a sense of sensual joy and mutual expression of relaxed intimacy that heats up into something torrid. No way to explain. Again, its the chemistry, and that is either there or it is not. We guys need to know that half of that chemistry is us . . . how we dress, how we act, how we behave, and how we pay attention to and learn from the lady what her own pleasures are. That's when a hobby encounter turns into GFE, at least for me.
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:34 PM   #13
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

To me, a list of acronyms cheapens the experience all together. I mean, we all know what's going to transpire...but nothing is 3 very the same. I love getting to know an individual, what makes them tick. Allowing them to get to know me personally, my playful and carefree attitude. Take it from there.
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:09 PM   #14
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I would like to thank everyone for their input into this discussion. I agree with all who express the belief that the experience is more than just acronyms. Its an adventure in which both partners are pleasured.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:18 PM   #15
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default What Stella said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Dearborn View Post
I think the girlfriend "experience" is someone who seems to genuinely enjoy your company and WANTS to please you, make you feel good. She wants to know about you, listens and laughs with you, gives you neck rubs, likes to feed you… and rocks your world behind closed doors. A GFE is like your girlfriend for a few hours at a time; a quiet, private friend that doesn't cling or have expectations.

I call the hobby "the no strings attached clause", its not that we don't like each other, we just know our boundaries.
I have to agree with Stella, but for the most part I wind up being the giver and not the receiver. Unless it's with someone like Flora, then it's a give and take proposition. I guess she and I just have a connection that goes beyond the chemistry or activities. Not with any others I've had the pleasure of seeing in the past. Some have better attributes than others, some have lacked all of the above. Few have come close and plenty don't even bother to try.

A GFE? It's a true desire to please and be pleased. A GFE builds a bond of confidence, trust and respect by satisfying pleasurable desires and stimulating both body and mind. One who gives of herself to devote the limited time on hand to the best she can give and is willing to graciously receive and let the time be spent on something memorable rather than just be something ordinary.
Something a RL gf would be not just willing to, but be happy to give and receive as a mutually enjoyable experience.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women