Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2018, 10:54 PM   #1
jjenkc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Question for the providers

So I had something interesting happen tonight. I had an appointment set with a provider that will go unnamed. it was an outcall for 10. The provider had asked me if I was available earlier, to let her know. Unfortunately, I couldn't meet any earlier than 10 and let her know that. About 9:45, she texts and says she is on her way. She texts me back at 9:55 and says it will now be 10:10 or later would that be ok. I had nothing going on, so I said sure no problem. Then another text saying it was awful slick out and she was heading back to her hotel, it was just too dangerous to drive. She asks me to come to her in the plaza area. I said ok, let me get dressed and please send me your hotel location when you can. I head to the plaza only to get radio silence for the next 30 minutes. I had given up and had already headed back to my place, about 15 minutes from the plaza. She says she just got back to her hotel and that her phone was acting funny. I told her it was too late to meet and that was where the convo ended. My question to the providers is, do you think providers make up bogus stories to tell clients, when they may have the opportunity for a better appointment? is this just normal and I have just had the fortunate experience of never being bumped so to speak? I would just rather a provider let me know that they have a more lucrative appointment possibility and if I can't meet the other offer, she'll need to reschedule me. is there an appropriate hobby etiquette for this situation? or do providers try their best to hide such an opportunity and make up a story similar to this one above? the roads in KC, from what I can tell, were perfectly clear and she shouldn't have had any trouble getting to me...I think she just gave a bogus story! just wondered if others have had a similar experience....
jjenkc is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:42 AM   #2
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Welcome to the hobby, happens everyday, multiple times a day.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:38 AM   #3
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
Welcome to the hobby, happens everyday, multiple times a day.
Exactly. This is nothing new.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:36 AM   #4
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I mean once i have an apt set up i dont look for another at that time. They just need to schedule their time better
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:05 AM   #5
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IOh boy, here I go.
I don't know if you're from around here or not ????
but in the evening time especially on side roads things tend to freeze back up
, especially when there's sublow zero weather.
I'm sure stories are made up on both sides I can just almost guarantee that. What exactly do you tell your significant other when you come to visit me.
This is not an honest system. But, if A gentlemen is more concerned about his penis than my safety....Ummmm I guarantee you I will not book with that person ever again. All you "honest" gentleman out there LOL are you kidding me.
My suggestion is... Don't book with her if it was that big of a deal you are going to have situations in this industry on both sides of the fence men and women providers and clients that are not fair not honest EXCLUDING Robbery theft ect..you get the jest
like someone had mentioned welcome to the industry.
you gentlemen Are no more victims than we are. (Again dealing with honesty)
And you are no more honest than we are. So let's not get that ping pong going.
sorry your situation didn't work out but in my opinion her safety is a lot more important than your dick getting wet you may have had a better vehicle better tires and all kinds of things than she did. Ask magician 45 about our first meet it literally took me almost 2 hours to drive 20 minutes. Because of the weather you can expect that kind of stuff this time of year you are in the midwest it is winter.
And I would love for the most honest person on here to debate my post.
Be SAFE, BE WARM.
& Have LOTS OF HOT STEAMING..
OH YOU KNOW
SPANK ME!!
It has been Pure WINTER HELL since last THURS
as a gentleman... Don't you think it would have been a little bit considerate to have requested an incall due to the weather. Especially since you don't have any trouble getting around in this Nastiness ? I'm just curious about that as well??
Possibly helping some of you gentlemen out on etiquette???
I'm good like that.MUAH
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:11 AM   #6
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an honesty question is that anything like a gent cancelling for whatever honest reason and then posting a review of somebody they saw at the same time we were supposed to meet I'm just curious if that's in the same category?????
Old 01-17-2018, 09:36 AM   #7
Ripclaw25
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
I have an honesty question is that anything like a gent cancelling for whatever honest reason and then posting a review of somebody they saw at the same time we were supposed to meet I'm just curious if that's in the same category?????
I would definitely put that in the same category. Just like I would expect a provider to not double book my time slot, I don't send out requests to multiple providers looking for the same time slot. I have a provider I want to see in mind and I work with her to find a time our schedules match up, if things come up on either end communicate that, shit happens. In this case her safety came up, she wasn't comfortable driving in our current winter weather. Reschedule if it's a provider you really want to see, or move on to another if something rubbed you the wrong way. I would expect a lady to move on to another as well if something about the client rubbed her the wrong way too. (I prefer when everything is rubbed the right way though for both sides )

I would echo the prior comments though, "Welcome to the hobby". This happens on both sides all the time it's the sad truth.
Ripclaw25 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:32 AM   #8
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default FACT

School was cancelled 3 days out of 5 DUE TO HAZARDOUS WEATHER ( Temp) AND DANGEROUS ROAD Conditions.
My 2004 vehicle isn't as safe as Your 2015 all wheel drive (just throwing probably very close to the truth stats) Plus was there child care involved..
Did you even ask.
It's funny how it's presumed she was stacking clients instead of Slipping around on roads wondering WHY THE FUCK SHE IS OUT IN THESE FUCKED UP CONDITIONS & IS THIS X amount of money worth my life, the complications that go along with a wreck. Just out of curiosity o p what exact night was it that this occurred and why because your vehicle was capable of getting you where you needed to be did you assume that hers was.
I'm sending a PM to the gent I went to see a few years ago in horrid conditions..
He literally had to defrag me for like almost an hour I was so shook up...OMG there were Wrecks All Around Me My Car the wheels were spinning it was horrible. But that was when I was new up here and I didn't really know my way around and I figured it would be better just to get where I was going then try to figure my way back out because it was a mess. Maybe she did have a bunch of clients lined up and she was just scooting all over the ice filled streets meeting people on her way to see you... Really think about that.
It wasn't me but I have done the same thing more than once..
And if weather permitting I will do it again..BET.
BECAUSE my safety is my Priority.
And like I said if a gentleman has issues with that..(some have, some haven't,) He does not carry the integrity of someone I would ever even consider spending time with.

My youngest son's father was killed this fall.
I cancelled a ton of appointments
And I'm sure some thought it was B.S...
And that was 2 weeks and one day after He almost stabbed his eye out..
Guess what CANCELLED.
Spent 3 days in the Hospital.

Things truly do happen.

As far as the weather this last WEEK..
The worst weather we should get this year.
I didn't go ANYWHERE Bless your souls for those who did.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:42 AM   #9
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjenkc View Post
Then another text saying it was awful slick out and she was heading back to her hotel, it was just too dangerous to drive. She asks me to come to her in the plaza area. I said ok, let me get dressed and please send me your hotel location when you can. I head to the plaza only to get radio silence for the next 30 minutes. I had given up and had already headed back to my place, about 15 minutes from the plaza. She says she just got back to her hotel and that her phone was acting funny.
Ms Moon. Had nothing to do with road conditions. She said it was do dangerous to drive so needed to switch to incall. The OP was considerate of this and switched to incall so the provider could get off the road.

Just my .02 cents
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:04 PM   #10
jjenkc
Valued Poster

You gave me a lot to respond to and a few things to consider in the future, so I appreciate your feedback, Ms. Moon. So to answer a few of your points:

I am FROM KC, so I know all about the weather and road conditions. Your monologue would really hit home with me, IF, I hadn’t asked her if she would consider an outcall AND she agreed all was good. The reason I asked was because of the cold. If she had any reservations with the weather or roads, why not just say I’m doing incalls only? As you mentioned, there could be plenty of reasons she couldn’t make it, but I’d hope she would just say no to my request for the outcall.

We’ve never met, but not caring about her safety? I asked the young lady if she needed my help, or if she needed me to come get her. I was very concerned about her safety as a decent human being. I’d hope most dudes would do the same, but maybe you know about a different, less respectful type of dude. Trust me, I’ve gotten my dick wet enough that if it doesn’t happen, or someone's Safety is in question, I’d surely pass on fucking if it means someone is gonna stay safe.

You mention why I didn’t extend her courtesy and do an incall. I did offer to come to her and I didn’t get a response for 30 minutes, so I went home. Just felt like a circle jerk all the way around.

Maybe I have just been lucky, but I’ve rarely set an appointment and then get jerked around last second. Sounds like it happens often and I chalk it up as a learning lesson.

Oh, and I don’t have a significant other, so I don’t have anyone to answer or lie to. I try to be as honest as I can when dealing with providers. Sounds like you’ve seen differently, so to each his own.

Bottom line, it was an honest question. I wasn’t bitching or whining, although I was a little pissed with the whole circle jerk scenario last night
Old 01-17-2018, 01:00 PM   #11
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bilobaggin
Yes In his post.. the roads are slick Would pertain to weather conditions..

It's in your quote of what he said..perhaps reread..and slick roads ARE DANGEROUS!!
Maybe not for the Macho Macho Man.
I was just answering MY OPINION based on MY EXPERIENCE.
jj..Perhaps you needed to vent, I can understand.
You've been around long enough to Know.
But the gents who responded..QUESTION FOR PROVIDERS??
You response was like Providers do that all the time.
Like if we have a situation it's BS.
I was expressing my view. Opinion and three an Honesty question out there that neither one of you client providers even touched.

I dislike being taken advantage of, lied to, played, when you gentlemen NCNS and cancelled last minute & saw someone else. you fucked up my ability to pay my bills, feed my child, put gas in my car....

Sorry you got the runaround but yesterday we had sub below zero weather all day that is why school was cancelled. I'm just saying from the way you put it out there like she had better opportunity to make money which we won't know until you expose her or she stands up for herself. The bottom line is it does happen. I had appointments when it was storming and the gentleman would be like well it's not raining over here and I'm like I'm not coming right now because my responsibility to be a live and functional parent is way more important than the $350 I may get from seeing you if I make it. That's all I'm saying.
but personally I've never had an appointment that would be a higher-paying appointment and ran around a client since that was your original question. But I have put off clients because I had appointments with gentlemen and they cancelled and the other client went a different direction because I was not available there for my bills did not get paid. So yes I've had something along similar things happen to me thanks for letting me vent LOL
Old 01-17-2018, 04:22 PM   #12
jjenkc
Valued Poster

ALL GOOD LOVE!! I’m sure us dudes pull asshole moves all the time. I just try not to be one of those dudes. Appreciate your feedback love. I learned a lesson and gained some knowledge. It’s a good day!��
Old 01-17-2018, 07:25 PM   #13
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EVERYDAY is a good day!!
And if something or Someone Grinds you the wrong way..Take a deep Breath, Hold it, Hold it, Hold it and RELEASE slowly..then push the REFRESH BUTTON!!
It is Amazing & IT WORKS!!
Or you can call a Good friend ,Go to a new HOT SPOT for Dinner & Have a Mojito W/ extra Mint..
Same thing REALLY.
Hey I needed to get some of that off my chest too..All Good Love,All good!!
Old 01-17-2018, 07:38 PM   #14
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m sorry this happened to you!

Hope you find someone that will come over

Be safe out there! Ladies an gentleman !
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:21 PM   #15
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sorry this happened to you. And I am not excusing nor justifying this persons actions. I dont think its fair for either party to ghost the other nor give them the run around. However its the nature of the beast.

I am just speaking generally and from my own experiences, I have been incredibly irrated lately by the overwhelming lack of consideration that MANY gentleman show a providers schedule and RW life.

Yes we work in the sex industry and yes there are many providers that are available 24/7.
There are equal if not more providers who work between a set schedule for various reasons. RW job, RW issues, Child care and personal preference.

For instance I have been working on a limited schedule because a drunk women drove into my living a few weeks ago. Ins., contractors, and discreetion concerning clients and remodelers crossing paths have made me schedule limited.

While I understand that many people need certains days / times, and I am not upset that our schedules didnt match up. What does make me annoyed is the clients that just cant accept that I have had RW issue that I need to care of and act all pissy pants that my schedule is limited. Because I should be available whenever their dick gets hard. You gentleman have work schedules just like many of us.

What's worse yet is that last week alone I had three people last minute cancel on me because of RW stuff. One unexcepted meeting, a set of sick kids, and the flu. You know what I did??? Nothing!! I acted like a normal person that understands things happen.
Was I dissappointed? Yes.
Did it ruin my day? Yes.
Where the hobbyists telling the truth? I dont know.

You know what I didnt immediately do... post a whiny message. And btw... I dont consider this to be a whiny message. The topic was brought up vaguely and I threw in my opinion and shared my recent experience.
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women