Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2018, 10:50 PM   #31
bb1961
Valued Poster

How is it anytime you are critical of a liberal black you are
racists but anytime a liberal is critical of a conservative
black you are you are praised by the libtarts....hummmm
STANDINSHIT???
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:57 PM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Referring to a black person as “uppity” is racist, liberals can be racist too, John Lennon was also investigated by the FBI for possibly being a communist, he also did a lot of protesting, never heard him referred to as a “uppity White man “.
Did the F.B.I investigate YOU for being a swishywalker after those " unwanted advances by a female co-worker "Perfesser Peter Puffer ????
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:02 PM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Exactly. I thought Dr King was one of the baddest mothers to ever walk the planet. I have a picture of him hanging in my office. He KNEW he was going to get killed and yet went on with his work

Most blacks I know that were a part of Dr King, privatley feel as if they failed the black community

Dr King did his part, the blacks didnt do thiers

Whats happen to the blacks is the blacks fault, ( and maybe the meandering little faggott Japo Manville and his assorted ner do wells)
So you be Arrr-right wit " Reverend " JESSE JACKSON trading on Dr. Kings legacy and extorting money from corporations and agitating the Dindu Nuffins in Ferguson ???
Old 01-15-2018, 11:07 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly. I thought Dr King was one of the baddest mothers to ever walk the planet. I have a picture of him hanging in my office. He KNEW he was going to get killed and yet went on with his work

Most blacks I know that were a part of Dr King, privatley feel as if they failed the black community

Dr King did his part, the blacks didnt do thiers

Whats happen to the blacks is the blacks fault, ( and maybe the meandering little faggott Japo Manville and his assorted ner do wells)
But , HEY, " moderate " LYING LIBERAL, what about Lyin' Lyndon Johnson proclaiming, after the passage of the Civil Rights Act , " We'll have those N-word-s voting for US for the next 50 years ! " Now, go ahead and LIE for him like YOU do for odummer AND the Clintons ! !!!
Old 01-15-2018, 11:10 PM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If Dr King were alive today, he would not be welcome into the NAACP, who's mantra has become, "judge people by the color of their skin and teach them to remain victims".

Dr Kings Washington DC speech was one of the most inspiring ever. Too bad the Black Community has lost sight of his ideals.
+ 1 million ! BRAVO !!!
Old 01-15-2018, 11:16 PM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree. Donald Trump wouldnt make a pimple on MLK's ass

Donald Trump and a whole lot of his followers are deplorables, traitors and Anti American
And YOU sure KNOW about pimples on asses, doncha mistake ! They sure must get in the way of YOUR dingleberry pickin' down at the 'holes !
Old 01-16-2018, 12:15 AM   #37
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Dr. King died on April 4, 1968. At that time the U of Texas had exactly zero black athletes on scholarship on the football team. Arkansas had zero. SWC teams had just started recruitment of black athletes. The SEC had 1 black player in 1967 and 1 in 1968.

In the mid to late 60s high schools in Texas and throughout the south were not integrated. Blacks could not drink at the same water fountains as whites, eat in the same restaurants, use the same rest room facilities, sleep in the same hotels. live in the same neighborhoods, etc.

I would say that conditions today are quite a bit different than 50 years ago regarding race relations in this country. Does racism still exist in this country? Hell yes. Every once in a while blatant racism rears its ugly head. But anyone who does not see the difference between the 1960s and today regarding race relations is blind. Thank you Dr. King.
Why does Dr. King get all the credit? How about LBJ who signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. LBJ was a racist Texan who's sole intentions was to get blacks to vote Democratic. The reason why racism rears it's ugly head every now and then is because Politicians and civil rights leaders keep reminding all Americans that blacks still haven't made it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:22 AM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
John Lennon was also investigated by the FBI for possibly being a communist...
Lol... what a dumbass you are! Communists don't own multiple apartments in the Dakota. Lennon was investigated because he was against the Vietnam War, not for being a communist. Nixon tried to deport him due to a pot conviction.

You're a fraud and an idiot, Professor Tinydick. Your knowledge of even recent history is muddled as hell. And you're too fucking lazy to google the facts before you post your bullshit.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:50 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Where did you live?

The South was not as bad as the North. They still have riots.
I grew up in N.Y. just outside of NYC. "They still have riots"??? When was the last significant "riot" in the north?

Yes, there was racism in the north. Blacks rarely lived in the same neighborhoods as whites back in the 50s and 60s. Blacks were restricted, and still are in many cases in both the north and the south, from joining elite private clubs such as golf clubs. My swim club was not integrated back then. But I went to school with blacks all my life, played on sport's team with and against blacks, they could eat alongside me in restaurants, and had most of the same freedoms that I had.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:56 AM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Why does Dr. King get all the credit? How about LBJ who signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. LBJ was a racist Texan who's sole intentions was to get blacks to vote Democratic. The reason why racism rears it's ugly head every now and then is because Politicians and civil rights leaders keep reminding all Americans that blacks still haven't made it.

Jim
I wasn't trying to give Dr. King all the credit for the advancement of the rights of blacks over the last 60 years. He was in the forefront of the cause in my opinion but many others were there also. Whatever LBJ's intentions were, the Civil Rights Act was an important step forward. Many whites helped fight the racism in the south. And some died for their efforts.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:53 AM   #41
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I prefer Rev. Martin Luther (I'm a woman loving Christian) King.
Mandeville1964 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:57 AM   #42
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

I'm pretty sure if the man were alive today he would ask to be called Reverend.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:58 AM   #43
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol... what a dumbass you are! Communists don't own multiple apartments in the Dakota. Lennon was investigated because he was against the Vietnam War, not for being a communist. Nixon tried to deport him due to a pot conviction.

You're a fraud and an idiot, Professor Tinydick. Your knowledge of even recent history is muddled as hell. And you're too fucking lazy to google the facts before you post your bullshit.
Those that protested against the Vietnam war were accused and suspected of being communist or at the least communist sympathizers. Lennon did not escape this scrutiny, You need to attend my classes dickhead.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:00 AM   #44
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Just out of curiosity what are the classes you teach?
Old 01-16-2018, 08:04 AM   #45
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Also as an educator, what is your opinion on the fact that as a result of today's education system, that the people that are so offended about the term Shithole Countries have no clue where they are located.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women