Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2024, 06:50 AM   #1
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 555020
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Anyone on OH2?

I have been trying to get verified on OH2 (and PD, for that matter) for too long!

Is there anyone who'd like to help a girl out?
eccieuser13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 02:33 PM   #2
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Basscat is the man to talk to on that matter, sweetie. U can DM here on this site about it. He might require a little something in return tho!
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 05:49 AM   #3
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
Basscat is the man to talk to on that matter, sweetie. U can DM here on this site about it. He might require a little something in return tho!
Thanks, Guitar <3
Old 04-30-2024, 07:36 AM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Sorry hun I cant receive messages here my inbox is full. They limit the number of messages you can have unless you pay for Premium Access and I just cant see paying for a site that is so restrictive that it wont let you ladies post ads. I have the same handle on all the hobby boards so just find me there and I will help you no problem. That goes for anyone wanting to use the other site that allows ads and wont ban you for listing rates or God forbid you accidentally show a nipple in a picture.

All that said this site has way more traffic on the coast than OH2 does. Very few guys check out OH2 here even though ladies can and do have ads up with pictures rates listed and nudes if they choose plus no mod has ever banned anyone for doing anything they can to promote the hobby in the safest way possible. Oh2 is the dominant board in all the big hobby cities but for some reason in the backwoods areas that could benefit most from a site without such restrictive rules that in my eyes severely limit the usefulness of a hobby board and literally makes connecting with you ladies much easier, it is second dawg to this site.

I thought it would have changed by now but clearly, on the coast at least eccie has much better footing even if the mods do everything they can to make sure this site is as hostile to you ladies and us dawgs as they possibly can. In all honesty, chances are high that they will go over this post with a fine toothcomb and figure out a way to ban me or give me more points for daring to speak the truth. It makes no difference that I was here from the start and have done more to promote the hobby on the coast for the last 30 years than nearly anyone here.

I try to still come here now and then but mainly stay at oh2 usa and private fb groups these days.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 02:15 PM   #5
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks, BassCat. Yes, I gasped when I read that Private Delights and oh2 wanted a provider to vouch for me in order to gain membership. Providers have no incentive to do that

I have trouble getting messages, too. And my inbox is filled with "image likes." ugggh

I guess it's better than image downvotes
Old 05-02-2024, 02:16 PM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

I got that taken care of for you. Invite your friends over and we will get them taken care of also (guys thats the ladies I cant vouch for men the ladies have to do that)
Old 05-02-2024, 08:49 PM   #7
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
I got that taken care of for you. Invite your friends over and we will get them taken care of also (guys thats the ladies I cant vouch for men the ladies have to do that)
Thank you, Sweetie!
Old 05-03-2024, 08:17 PM   #8
BassCat
Valued Poster

My pleasure, If any other local providers need help just PM me on any of the other hobby boards or private groups my handle is always BassCat. The more the merrier

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women