Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews
Default corporal punishment

I am doing a session soon with a very experienced sub who desires corporal punishment and serves Me mostly by doing domestic work. Hard limits and safe words have already been established, but he hasn't played in a long time. During our last session I think I pushed his boundries a little too much. Its such a delicate balance between too much and not enough. This session will not only involve physical activities but a lot of mental chess games. I am confident in the mental games but would love some input from you gentleman who enjoy this physical type of play. He can't be marked for more than a day or so. I look forward to the responses!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:44 AM   #2
weedsweeds
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35783
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, this is really interesting! I want to hear about how this pans out.
weedsweeds is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I will let ya know how it goes! I share the same varied interests as my bottom, but I want this particular session to really focus on the corporal punishment. I don't want the usual... have him clean and it won't be up to my satisfaction then beat him boring crap.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

My suggestion would be to keep him guessing. Do you have him dressed up as a maid when he cleans? You could always dress him up as a maid, perhaps adding a nice butt plug to he ensemble. Then the obligatory uniform inspection which he (naturally) will fail, resulting in a trip over your knee. Then put him to work. At times you could ignore him, other times maybe you need to incentivize him to work faster (a crop applied to his bottom as he's bent over?).

Keep him constantly guessing by giving him rewards, then discipline, then maybe just rewards, or just discipline. There are lots of things that could be done, but maybe if you could share more parameters it would be easier for others to provide suggestions?
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yey, Krunkman! I was hoping you might chime in. This sub has no interest in crossdressing or feminization at all. He is an older gentleman with some physical limitations, so it makes it a little hard. Guess he needs to go get himself some knee pads! I think he leans more towards discipline rather than harsh punishments, but ones harsh punishment is another man's walk in the park! One thing I have done is to make him purchase several items and keep him guessing as to what I will use on him and what I won't. Taunting is so much fun! You gave me some really cruel ideas already. He he he! I love it.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Hrm, well, ok. Even if he's not into crossdressing, all good maids need an apron. And find him a pair of cute male nylon briefs, that are like panties, but not quite. I'm sure as a woman you realize the difference in feeling between cotton underwear and nylon.

And you are right, everyone has different thresholds to cross when it comes to pain equating to pleasure. But you will know his reactions best, since he'll be under your hand!! Still, I'd stick with some of the tried and true methods. Keep him guessing as to what/when is going to happen. Mix up the discipline with pleasure to heighten his senses (assuming he can go back and forth... not everyone can though). And don't forget your own needs either! I'm sure you are going to feel a bit randy at some point. It's every maid's job to ensure his/her employer is well taken care of. Do you have a little bell? You should use it to summon him, to get you glass of water, to pick up the pencil you dropped, etc. Oh... did he not get his cleaning task done within the time you allotted him? No excuses!!! Over your knee/the couch, etc! Present that bottom! If he's into any kind of role-play it could be quite fun to do this all day long. Well, maybe not for his bottom... but thats what Mistress's soothing hands and lotion are for right?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #7
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the smiles! I am feeling all warm and fuzzy all over just thinking about this
Old 09-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
Angel_Grace
Account Disabled

User ID: 6507
My ECCIE Reviews

I've experimented with corporal punishment...
I've found that different items can produce different markings on the skin...
When whips and floggers won't do... A phonebook makes an excellent alternative!

Using your hands can really hurt after a while.... trust me...
Angel_Grace is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #9
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't forget the paddle brush...boar bristles!
Old 09-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
Krunkman
Valued Poster

If you go with a flogger, find yourself a lighter-weight, like a deer-skin. You can really whack a mole with those, and you won't see much marking at all! Course the biggest thing in all this is going to be your bottom. Some have buns of iron, others will welt just by looking at them.

And hair-brushes....(shudder)
Old 09-28-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
PlayItAgain
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Talking

Interesting thread...

If you're really unsure of how far you can take him, and you can't leave marks...it sounds like the warm-up is vital. This can of course be with simply your hand or maybe lite to medium floggings. The idea is to get the blood rushing to the surface of the skin. Once the desired area is nice and flushed -- you can go further without worrying too much about marks.

Also, since it sounds like you're not too sure about his limits (and he might just be taking it to make you happy), I'd work him up from slaps with the hand, to devices that have more of thud (e.g., a flogger) and then on to things that sting (i.e., a cane, crop, paddle). Of course there's all sorts of sensual rewards on the give and take, and simply with caressing the desired area after punishing it a bit. For me the warm-up and the progression are key.

Hope it goes well and sorry if this is stuff you already knew! Have fun!
PlayItAgain is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #12
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been a Domme for several years in and out of the hobby land.
1. Tools are very important. Using several different types will completely enhance his sensation. Floggers CAN do damage if used right. It’s an art.. And all about the flick of the wrist
2. When I get a sub that desires housework… I play a little game. I take roughly ten quarters… and hide them throughout the house in very odd places and clearly explain that for each one he doesn’t find will result in punishment… I assure you that you can hide them in places to GUARANTEE his partial failure.
3. When you are experimenting with that fine line of too much and not enough.. Pay attention to his reactions and breathing… Once you learn what he is acting like in the beginning when he isn’t close to the edge.. You can gage his limits.
Good luck.. It sounds like it will be fun… hope it all works out !
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women