Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
cockalatte
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 645
Default Oral Fixation and Cock Worship

I've only encountered one lady that had a true oral fixation, which led to a cock worship session. Do the two go hand and hand? Are there other woman that have the fixation? If this subject has already been previously discussed, I apologize in advance.

Cock Worship
The act of turning into a quivering, wet, idiot when presented with a cock (male sex organ) in front of your face. This act includes: drooling, lip-smacking, kissing, fondling, stroking, touching, sucking, whining, begging with mouth feet face and hands all over the cock.

Oral Fixation
A desire to have or put something in one's mouth, as in infants; a condition requiring stimulation of the mouth.

Example
http://www.xvideos.com/video721314/b...long_man_dingo
cockalatte is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I dont think there is any real association between oral fixation and a true cocksucking fetish. Many gals with an oral fixation probably just eat too much and are fat and arent into sucking cock at all. Many gals in my experience claim to get really turned on sucking cock and can suck cock for the entire session. Many of them also have a cum swallowing fetish which is usually associated with the cocksucking fetish. I dont know if these cocksucking fetish gals have an oral fixation or just love cock. There does seem to be a lot of overweight gals who specialize in blowjobs on eccie though.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I admit---I have a "cock sucking" fetish............{but I am NOT overweight...lol}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Whitechocolate... Perhaps you have a food fixation, too, eh? Your handle could be attracting the wrong gals. lol *messin' w/ ya'... spank myself*

I'd definitely say I've congregated in the name of cock more than the average gal. My first bj was given in 6th grade to that hot guy across the street. My, my... He was getting a BBBJTCNQNS session daily for FREE! I'm quite sure he had to marry a seriously good cocksucker to live up to his even greater expectations after that initiation! I just moved up to older guys who had interest in pleasing me, too.

The BBBJ is the staple offering of any sex worker. Some may say a HJ, but where I come from, using hands is cheating. LOL If you want a HJ, feel free to go ahead. I'll suck your balls for ya' while you take care of that if you like.

Yes, I've had orgasms while orally pleasing, but I usually tickle my clickle between nipple twists to help bring it on. Frenzied cocksucking? Sure... Most of us probably have some stories of "One time, I was so horny... " You get the point.

The only other oral fixation I am guilty of is always having some lip balm handy. Must have soft lips for kissing lips & other things.

XOXOXO
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #5
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
Whitechocolate... Perhaps you have a food fixation, too, eh? Your handle could be attracting the wrong gals. lol *messin' w/ ya'... spank myself*

I'd definitely say I've congregated in the name of cock more than the average gal. My first bj was given in 6th grade to that hot guy across the street. My, my... He was getting a BBBJTCNQNS session daily for FREE! I'm quite sure he had to marry a seriously good cocksucker to live up to his even greater expectations after that initiation! I just moved up to older guys who had interest in pleasing me, too.

The BBBJ is the staple offering of any sex worker. Some may say a HJ, but where I come from, using hands is cheating. LOL If you want a HJ, feel free to go ahead. I'll suck your balls for ya' while you take care of that if you like.

Yes, I've had orgasms while orally pleasing, but I usually tickle my clickle between nipple twists to help bring it on. Frenzied cocksucking? Sure... Most of us probably have some stories of "One time, I was so horny... " You get the point.

The only other oral fixation I am guilty of is always having some lip balm handy. Must have soft lips for kissing lips & other things.

XOXOXO

Oh Boy........

Kat you are one of the best at cock worship!!!!!
I still remember a night in Marble Falls

Note to self............ gotta find some time to visit the Kat Lair and check out the toy collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, hello there, CZ!!!

Great memories indeed & we definitely were preempted. Gonna have to make up for that now. hehehe You'll love the lair & if we need more toys, there's a Megaplexxx 2 miles away. hehe

XOXOX
Kat
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
Well, hello there, CZ!!!

Great memories indeed & we definitely were preempted. Gonna have to make up for that now. hehehe You'll love the lair & if we need more toys, there's a Megaplexxx 2 miles away. hehe

XOXOX
Kat
Better watch out,I am planning on another trip south on Saturday. I might just be able to make a detour!!!!

ANd as for new toys.............well I do consider myself as VERY OPEN MINDED as you well know.

(And before anyone else says it, We might just get a room!!!!!!!!!!!)
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #8
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

I will have to say that you definitely get the very best blowjobs from gals who really love sucking cock (fetish or not). Most of the gals just go through the motions unfortunately but with a true cocksucker, you can feel that extra intensity and, if they combine that with a true cum swallowing fetish, it gets you soooo turned on you just have to feed them.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

can't believe caitie mae hasn't weighed in here on this thread. She has blogged on her love of the 'sport' of oral fixation and cock worship.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #10
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I am def not fun-sized but not super sized.... some jus say thick and some say bbw. Regardless, I have a true sucking fetish though mine differs in that I like to watch the final act rather than eat it
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #11
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockalatte View Post
I've only encountered one lady that had a true oral fixation, which led to a cock worship session. Do the two go hand and hand?

my take is that they don't have to go hand and hand. i don't have an oral fixation, but i definitely love (emphasis on love!) cock worship. i love giving a genuinely enthusiastic bbbj with the final reward of cim, or cof, or cob, depending on the guy's preference.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #12
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I know a guy who says he and his SO love oral sex. All they do is talk about sex.
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

I think most cocksucking fetish gals are like Missi Hart in that they just plain love sucking cock with no oral fixation. I think most experienced providers do eventually start worshipping cock. The gals that still give CBJs are, in my experience, not into cock worship at all and it isn't until they start truly "tasting" hard cock that the obsession takes over.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I will have to say that you definitely get the very best blowjobs from gals who really love sucking cock (fetish or not). Most of the gals just go through the motions unfortunately but with a true cocksucker, you can feel that extra intensity and, if they combine that with a true cum swallowing fetish, it gets you soooo turned on you just have to feed them.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:09 PM   #15
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

It would be nice to hear from the providers with a very strong cocksucking fetish what exactly they are feeling and thinking as they are sucking cock. In my experience, many gals just get so into it that they lose track of time and actually go into a sort of very focused cock worshipping trance. For these women, sucking cock is the ultimate oral experience and they say they can never get enough. Many say they dream and day dream of giving serial blowjobs and most end up doing just that. Many providers with a cocksucking fetish only want to give bbbjs and many who have an associated cum swallowing fetish actually get annoyed if the guy doesn't cum in their mouth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women