Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ms Athena's Lil Spinner/Cumslut Review

From a CIM virgin's POV..... This would be what my ROS would be from my experience with Ms Athena during :

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=485856

Sorry for it being so long...
For a weeks Ms Athena and I talked about role playing and other things I wanted to learn (that belong in another realm).Finally conversing on the phone, her voice was what made me make my final decision on losing my CIM Cherry. Her voice is very sexy.. with a sensual dominating tone. She is WELL educated and it shows when she communicates.
So.. we set the date, just needed someone to TOFTT and bust my CIM cherry. Much pressure would be on this gentleman. If it tasted bad or was a bad experience… it would never be on the menu…MANY men would had been disappointed. This person had to be man enough to handle doubles and open minded enough to do doubles with Ms Athena and myself…. As far as kink.

I knew that with Ms Athena next to me, using her very sexy controlling voice, cheering me on and making me want to take every single drop of his CIM that I could do it.......
Finally the day was here!
Ms Athena showed up at my incall. I met her out front and we headed to a few fetish stores. IMHO she looks younger than her age. A very classy lady.
She handed me a gift bag with my belated bday present she had told me she was going to get. A woman true to her word! It was a hot black t shirt that said Ms A. Lil Spinner. (it proved true) It fit perfect… showed my curves and hugged tightly against my breasts. The material was so soft that when it brushed against my nipples.. they instantly were erect… infact I ponder if I have ever seen my nipples standup like that.!

Cherry 1. As I have been to some boring toy stores in Oklahoma, but nothing like this. I could had gone broke easily!! Finally I picked out a soft pink lingerie outfit to wear for later today…I wanted something almost virgin-like as she was going to wear black and be dominating…. I was the innocent one preparing to lose my CIM virginity. Also bought a sexy latex nun outfit......
As we needed some energy for our upcoming adventure we stopped at a Thai restaurant. CHERRY #2. I love sushi but have never had thai! OMG sooo goood!!!!! Got to share some bites as well off of Ms A's........

We then headed to my incall where it was time to prepare and help each dress for the upcoming cherry popping.. OMG! Lucky me!! It was hot as hell watching her sit there in a hot black number, breasts fully exposed as she got out each of her toys and tested them. It got even hotter when she started showing and teaching me about some toys I had never even heard of before. I am not a submissive kinda gal… ive tried it, but not my thing. Yet somehow with her words, tone, and the way she looked at me… I wanted to be submissive to her. The more she did this the more I KNEW she was the perfect lady to have for this event. Even if I didn’t like cim, her words alone would mind fuck me to think that I loved it.

Or CIM producer WC showed up on time. He smelled so good. Each of us greeting him with a DFK. I admit.. I got highly aroused when I went in for the kiss and could smell that seducing smell. The kiss pushed me damn near over the edge.
For a few minutes we discussed what the over all goal was- Me taking his CIM and then snowball with ALL…Game ON!!!
Ms Athena grabbed his cock after she had him strip and I will admit.. it was orgasmic watching her stroke it up and down. The motion she used, his response, and the look on her face like she was ready to devour him… was very hot!

More hot wet kissing as Ms A gobbled his cock, I remember removing my already soaked panties and climbing on to ride WC face per Ms A command. Omg! He knew exactly where to go with his tongue. I could feel my pussy juices running all over his face. I spun around to lick them off then right back on his face again (Spinner!!)in the other direction so I could get the very erotic vision of what Ms Athena was doing.. as well as lean over an give my own bit of a sloppy BBBJ. I think I recall my ass being spanked a few times by both parties. Last thing I remember is her handing WC a vibrating toy to hold against my clit as he did DATY/DATO. I think I got a head concussion when I hit the ceiling. I know that I was def dehydrated by way of the Southern Regions after that. WOW!

Then is was Ms Athena turn for a O.Laying on her back… head off the side of the bed. me sitting between her legs. WC was standing by the edge of the bed as Ms Athena DT his cock. I was holding a vibrating toy against Ms Athenas hot wet pussy as she was moaning. I had WC spread her legs more to expose her clit as I spread my legs and rubbed my own clit at the visions of her cuming for me, making my kitty cum again.............

Position change!!. WC feed me his cock as Ms Athena used a strap-on on me…pounding my pussy and used her magic wand on my clit................DAMN!! I though I was was gonna explode with pleasure!! Such a hot cum!!

Then it was time.................My CIM cherry was to be popped at last.................
I was lead to the middle of the room, by Ms Athena. I dropped to my knees and Ms Athena told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. She applied a lace blind fold applied to my eyes to add to the suspence . I could see just a hint through the lace and although I was slightly nervous, I was more so aroused,, watching him stroke his cock up and down ready to feed me.

Ms Athena stood next to me, pulling my hair slightly so my head would tilt further back.. and telling me in that sexy voice of hers that I was about to lose my cherry, that I would take his cum and love it. Then she turned to WC and told him to look at the hot little CIM virgins mouth, just ready and begging to accept his cum.

Finally it hit! I was losing the cherry!! His hot cum hitting my tongue and face (cherry #3 popped) and filled my mouth, my cheeks, and the back of my throat. In my head I was enjoying every minute but then realizing I was disappointed I had waited this long! OMG it actually tasted good.. OMG the texture wasn’t as bad as my wild imagination had me fearing it would be… OMG….this was all over my face, tits, and my mouth was overflowing.

Next thing I knew…WC was DFK sharing in his sweet cum with me.. That was a very intense DFK. When his mouth left mine, I realized I still had a lot in my cheeks and back of my tongue. I started to swallow the rest when Ms Athena came in and DFK me.. taking another large portion. She even licked most of it off my lips. The bit that was left went slowly down the back of my throat.

I did it! I sat there proudly and then suddenly Ms Athena had this look in her eye. She looked up at WC and said.. “I think there is more cum in there and Im going to get it”. She grabbed his cock and seductively worked it. It was such a turn on watching her DT and devour… working towards another shot of cum that I forgot I had a facial… I sat there with a satisfied cum covered face.
Ms Athena decided she would return WC cock back to him after sucking him dry, we said our goodbyes to WC.

Ms Athena and I cleaned up and then laid there in the bed and verbally relived it. Good thing I didn’t have panties back on yet., they would had been wet.
We then decided that we would meet back up in a few hours and she would pop cherry #4… Swingers Club. Again, with Ms Athena’s way with words and her tone.. she made it sound like it would be a great experience, so of course I was game!

Unfortunately we didn’t get to pop cherry #4 due to me being very tired. I was so worn out I damn near fell asleep in bubble bath… I didn’t even have the energy to masturbate while reliving the days events.

All in all it was the best day! I thank Ms Athena for her time and friendship. A true to her word lady who REALLY does love what she does and doesn’t just play the part of a cock slut… I think what u get from her is the REAL DEAL, no mechanics, no fake. She taught me a lot and gave great advice that I will take and use. Truly the best doubles partner as she isnt shy and takes the lead!!
For Mr. WC- I thank you for your diet!! Your cum was perfect! So much so that I shall add it to my menu without hesitation.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Damn Lacy, that was hot as hell! Kudos to you and Ms Athena. What's next on the horizon for you since you've done your two most forbidden things in the last year?
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Damn a ROS I can see and comment on!! WooHoo!! I had a blast Lacy and I could not have asked for a better CIM Cum Slut to allow me to be part of her Cherry Popping Team........and Damn was not WC cum as sweet as chocolate??? I know we will be having many more hot double session together and maybe allow a boy or two to join us for them............lol
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #4
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

LL, this is very, very, HOTTT! You are a sexy woman for your sexperience and revisiting it in words and making it public...Mmmmmm
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i admit... i touched myself a few times while writing it. Ms Athena is the bestest to do doubles with!!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
txhunter56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Lacy, well done! Glad you had a great time and are adding it to your menu! Look forward to seeing you.
txhunter56 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #7
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Ms Athena.. the size of that pic made my boobies look even bigger... lifesize now!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #8
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

This review of Mistress Athena is so hot. I can barely contain my enthusiasm over the building weeks and days leading up to the CIM Cherry popping. Each time I saw a photo after the incident in Lacy's reviews I got hotter and hotter...

Mistress I hope you come for me as I look forward to the day I finally meet D/s. You have enticed and given me thought many times and I look forward to the day I can repay a pittance of what you have given me. You have guided me and in seeing how you guided Lacy I know where I need to be.

Lacy as for you...Congratulations again. I look forward to our meeting as Mistress has allowed. Lady you just amaze me and every time we talk you envelop my soul.... I look forward to being a new enchanted friend.
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

LL, I do the same thing when writing a review...some of them were so much fun I find myself typing one handed. It takes forever to finish it.....the review I mean!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

From one who has had doubles with Ms Athena, she is the best of the best....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Woohoooo awesome!!

{I am even more excited now cause I get to do a triple treat session with them both in Dallas in a couple weeks!!}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #12
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

oh i cannot wait Dallas!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can' wait to lick cum off your tits!{or ass!} ymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

we all 4 are gonna have a rockin time!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #14
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

damn that was HOT
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #15
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Ummmmmm.....yah

Nice....I wish I were capable of more words but it is hard.....I mean difficult....no.no...I mean hard.... to type with one hand.....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women