Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122
Default a session from long ago in a sub-space far away....

as i mentioned in my post about Rosy Bottom, i've been going thru old emails - i found this exchange between my sub and me. by the time of the session recounted below, we have visited for over a year. "Linda" had initiated me into D/s [llite version] for over a year, then introduced me to "Anita", the sub in the story below.

since Linda has vouched for me to Anita, my first encounter w/ Anita went kinda like this - she was to leave the door to the hotel room unlocked, be totally naked, blindfolded, and on her knees in the middle of the floor facing away from the door. i had complete control over her and could use her as i desired [it was her wish for me to do so]. at the end of the hour, she laid in my lap and begged to see my face. at first i denied her request, but as i got up to leave, i let her take it off. it was the start of a deliteful D/s relationship.

in the session recounted below, she was my sub for the first hour and i was her sub for the last 30 mins.

hope you enjoy!!!

-----------------------
my dearest sub-slut,

now that the work crunch is over and i'm back from the holiday vacation, i can send you my thoughts.

--- my sub-slut wrote this to me just before our last session:
> hi!
> i was so surprised(again) by how shy i get w You! its so odd...
> i wanted to show You my breasts but i guess i needed You to tell me to...You bring
> out such a submissive side of me...i am only barely conscious of it...i'm going to
> try to curb it during the reverse time of our play tomorrow...i'll remember that
> it will please You and that will help.
> i will be there at noon for You and i will email You the hotel info as soon as i
> know it.
> i am so thrilled that i make You hard, gawd! i cant wait to taste You...
> anita

and so HARD you made me!!!

that was such an incredible visit! one of the best we've ever had [just wish we had a bit larger room]. i found it extremely exciting that you let me come into a room and find you naked, blindfolded [actually, you didnt follow my instructions about being naked, but i soon took care of that],and waiting for me to direct our actions of pleasure. i found it extremely pleasurable how you licked my dick and balls then took me completely into your mouth and how you worked your magic. thinking about that always makes me hard wanting to come inside you again and again.

then after i've came in your mouth and laid back to recover, i laid you back on the bed and began to pleasure you with my lips, tongue, hands and body. tasting your breasts, your perspiration, your body and watching you react to my actions. then after playing with your clit and pussy, making them wet with your juices, i stuck my hard, throbbing dick into your wet, warm, soft and slick pussy - all the way in so that my crotch is right up against your pussy and your clit. i held my dick deep inside you, moved a bit from side to side and up and down to stimulate your pussy, and brought you to a quick but short orgasm, more like a shuddering of your body and mine. then i slowly pulled back as you tried your best to use your muscles keep me in. i pulled all the way out as you gasped again, then quickly pushed back inside, deep inside, moving my dick around your pussy, with more gasps and oohs coming from you. it is so extremely pleasurable to fuck the blindfolded you, positioning you where i want and fucking you the way i want - whether you're on your back or on your knees. i love fucking you and fucking you and fucking you. you submission to me helps make my dick stay so hard and for so long that i can fuck you as i wish.

then when i have used you to my pleasurable content, i let you know you had 30 minutes to use me. i surrendered to you, to your directions for your pleasure. and your pleasure you had. i think you curbed your submissiveness enough that you really rode me and used me for your pleasure. your cries of "oh my god, i'm coming!" told me that you did enjoy it.

i knew you were going to use my ass but i didnt know how. when you put that vibe in my ass, it felt as if you wanted to use me but in a safe and caring way. and then when you began to fuck and ride me, i could feel the vibes from the vibe even more as you rode me and rode me. hearing you enjoy your pleasure and your orgasms but not being able to see the pleasure in your body or your face let me know i had let you do as you wish.

then, when you finished having your pleasure and orgasms, you lifted yourself off my dick and laid back on the bed. when i felt my dick in my hand, it was the hardest i've ever felt it. hard because you had rode me hard. hard because your pussy made it hard. hard because i was really using you even tho you thought you were using me. using you for my pleasure hearing you orgasm and orgasm. so hard and full of sperm that wanted to be released on you. it didnt take long for me to come on you in one of the most intense orgasms i've enjoyed in a long time. then, peering from under the blindfold at my come sliding down your breasts and chest, i surprised even myself at how much i came on you, how beautiful it looked on you, how beautiful you looked letting me come on you. i should have licked some of it up and shared my come as i kissed you. i wished i had a camera to capture that moment for years to come.

i am glad that you let me use you, that you made me so hard, and that memories of our time together are making me hard right now.

you MUST let me know when you will be back in town so i can fuck and use you again!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot!!! Thanks for sharing...........Yum!!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women