Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews
Default tears of joy

I know this is probably vanilla but I have to ask... has anyone ever shed a few tears of joy during or after love making? This has happend to me a few times over the years when I was with someone I had very intense feelings for or loved. Since I don't date much, well at all really, I thought maybe it happend because I'm desensitized or something. Someone once told me when you have sex with someone you exchange energy and/or take on their energy. I should probably just stop analyzing it but I always want to know the why's of everything.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:22 AM   #2
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think you are experiencing a release of pent up, truly intimate emotions and not a little sense of relief. While you may achieve some level of satisfacton from your hobby activities those are on a more superficial level than those of the "very intense feelings for or loved" you refer to. Not desensitized, per se,' but sort of deprived of deep, loving feelings for another. I have always been amazed how people can compartmentalize things but I also believe that we all have an overriding need for true intimacy. The reaction you have is necessary to acheive an over all balance.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #3
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That makes perfect sense. Thanks for your observation. How much do I owe you doc. ?
Old 07-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

the art of tantra can be so incredibly pleasing you lose total body and emotional control- rarely happens in this day and age...
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #5
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Damnit nosweat. Like I don't have enough hobbies already. Now I'm going to have to explore this tantra. My curiousity is getting the best of me. For now I will stick with my lover he's tantric enough!
Old 07-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Good luck with it-once you buy into it you will be totally rewarded. Yes, it needs to be with someone you have a complete trust with...have fun exploring the tantric arts
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

That would be a dollar two ninety-eight...
Old 07-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #8
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Perhaps this phenomenon is where that old expression, "Fuck me to tears" comes from . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #9
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default some people just

call that greek
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand49 View Post
Perhaps this phenomenon is where that old expression, "Fuck me to tears" comes from . . .
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
gamma
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
I know this is probably vanilla but I have to ask... has anyone ever shed a few tears of joy during or after love making? This has happened to me a few times over the years when I was with someone I had very intense feelings for or loved. Since I don't date much, well at all really, I thought maybe it happened because I'm desensitized or something. (snip)
Had this happen to me once; a girl pal of mine broke into tears after sex. Shocked me, but was fairly novel.
gamma is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It was just a tear or two. He didn't notice, I don't think.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #12
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

I actually had a lady start weeping after we had our fun. I actually thought I had hurt her at first, but she reassured me that she was only having a joyful cry. Spooked me at first, but we still see each other.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #13
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
I actually had a lady start weeping after we had our fun. I actually thought I had hurt her at first, but she reassured me that she was only having a joyful cry. Spooked me at first, but we still see each other.

Been there, done that, as the now old saying goes. The t-shirt is actually very comfortable, too. Spooky ain't the half of it but if handled well it leads to something that's unlike anything else. The catch, and yes, there's always a catch, is keeping it without stifiling it.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:37 AM   #14
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

britney,

i second what randy wrote - sometimes there are emotions underneath that are just crying to get out. and sometimes an intense sexual interaction is the key that unlocks the floodgates [or in your case, faucet]. it's not usually the actual interaction that causes the tears of joy, but it triggers something else that causes the tears.

i've experienced a few non-playtime/hobby partners reacting this way, sometimes a little, sometimes a LOT of tears.
i've experienced only one or two playtime/hobby partners reacting this way, mostly just lasting 10-20 seconds.
i myself have cried a time or two after intense sexual interactions.

as with many emotional reactions, feel it, taste it, smell it, hear it, see it - experience it. DO NOT attempt to shut it down, deny it, bury it. to do so would be to deny/repress a part of you that is wanting to get out into the open. and that is generally not a emotionally healthy thing to do.
but, at the same time, do not obsess with it or over-analyze it. it's just a feeling that arose and is making itself known.
now, if this happens over and over and over, then it might be time to really look at it and explore what is going on in your life that might be causing these emotions.

oh, and btw, no charge. unless you want to cry on my shoulder for a bit after we engage in some intense deliteful sexual interactions.

and btw 2, i'll keep you in mind the next time i head to austin. do let us dallas guys know if you're thinking or planning a visit to our fair city.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:46 AM   #15
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm wondering if the issue of showing emotions during a session is embarrassing to some because its a transaction instead of "true" emotional bonding like when you are doing it with your partner/lover?

Do providers find feel they are letting wall come down between their work life and their personal life? I've had the girls I was with say things that I know aren't completely true. And lets be honest, we all know what we do isn't quite the same as doing it someone you have in your life because of choice (we won't count those relationships we'd rather be out of!)

And I'm sure some of us guys develop feelings for the girls that we kick ourselves in the head for later on because it's not real.
Krunkman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women