Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #16
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you ever noticed how EVERY time you have sex with a man, he giggles a little bit afterwards? ALL of the time. I believe it's a release of emotion like the others have suggested.

Sometimes, my heart contracts when I've been with someone and the feelings that have been expressed are so intense that it's almost like the feeling that I would wish to have if I were to have a relationship with someone.

I have boundaries. Heck, we ALL do. But it is not uncommon (sorry for the double negative in a sentence) to really have a strong feeling for another person when in such an intimate situation with him or her.

I'm trying to think of something funny or light to add to this post but I cannot. Heck! How about that? A green frog with a red tongue! That should do it!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #17
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I get the tears of joy whenever someone I want to see forgoes her better judgement and actually agrees to see me.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:07 PM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default I Hate to Be the One...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Have you ever noticed how EVERY time you have sex with a man, he giggles a little bit afterwards? ALL of the time. I believe it's a release of emotion like the others have suggested.
...to throw some cold water (sorta) on your idea here - BUT:

Men are notoriously little boys in disguise. This is not always a bad thing but we all still enjoy the thrill and self-satisfaction of making a good "play," whether or not on the golf course, bowling lane, closing a business deal, fixing something or in bed. This does not diminish the reality of the feeling, but many times it is a more self centered acknowledgement of the idea that "yee-haa! I've still got it" whereas BB's described reaction is more along the lines of emotional ambush by something different than the manly "giggle." Both are honest and depend in this instance on the help of another to release it, but the emotion, I think, is centered in different areas and fill different needs.

But, as pmdelites points out, men can also have the same kind of emotional release related to emotional connection as BB had.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #19
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Never cried during play... but i want to... after having my hands tied, and spanked till I cry... it is a great goal, most players won't play that long or that intensely. Just my $.02.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #20
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Wow...I can't believe this thread...so glad I found it.

Yeah...I've had it happen to me 4 FREEKIN TIMES. I was much younger then so they were high school/college/20somethings but... it was so peculiar. Most wouldn't talk much about it. Just curl up in my arms and be quiet for a while.

I of course was trying to figure out how to bang them again right then and there. What is it about guys and crying girls that tends to turn them on?
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #21
guest063011
Account Disabled

User ID: 26643
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDogger View Post

Yeah...I've had it happen to me 4 FREEKIN TIMES. I was much younger then so they were high school/college/20somethings but... it was so peculiar. Most wouldn't talk much about it. Just curl up in my arms and be quiet for a while.

I of course was trying to figure out how to bang them again right then and there. What is it about guys and crying girls that tends to turn them on?
Mr. dogger,

Guess you forgot about the all night session a couple of weeks ago, think I cried at most 3 tears....??
guest063011 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #22
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I have come to realize I am just very taken with my lover. I made love to this man....I mean I really made love to this man. Britney went away completely. Not to say that gentleman don't get the real me, but there is a certain amount of myself I can't just give away to my dates. Its a natural defense mechanism. I completely let go and just let him in and that felt wonderful.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #23
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

was gonna make a silly comment..but he sounds like someone you really feel close to. He's a really lucky guy! your a great girl
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:18 PM   #24
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
I have come to realize I am just very taken with my lover. I made love to this man....I mean I really made love to this man. Britney went away completely. Not to say that gentleman don't get the real me, but there is a certain amount of myself I can't just give away to my dates. Its a natural defense mechanism. I completely let go and just let him in and that felt wonderful.
ha ha knottyman! I just reread what I wrote. Yes, I let him in and it did feel great! I am always setting myself up around here. *blush*
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #25
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambernhouston View Post
Mr. dogger,

Guess you forgot about the all night session a couple of weeks ago, think I cried at most 3 tears....??
There were 4....I counted. Betcha thought I wasn't paying attention cuz I was acting upon OTHER matters. Why you think I was so insatiable??
Old 09-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #26
Shackle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The emotional release after making love with someone that you really care about is intense. The sensation is incredible wish I could bottle it for the times when I am to far away to even see her smile,
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #27
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDogger View Post

I stand corrected. Make it now 5....no...6. Wow, I've had a month.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:00 AM   #28
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Yes Yes and it is a mind boggling,body rapturing thing. It is only phenomenal lovemaking that can bring me to tears but it has happened and what a sweet release! MMmmmm Im under The Dogger
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #29
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
Yes Yes Yes and it is a mind boggling,body rapturing thing. It is only phenomenal lovemaking that can bring me to tears but it has happened and what a sweet release! MMmmmm Im under The Dogger
Mila...your so sweet....just looking at you will bring a man to tears!

And then when we crash into each other......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women