Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
guest091210-2
Account Disabled

Default Bondage Dommes in DFW

Any ladies like to tie up their men? Am looking for a serious bondage lady, someone who really likes/loves it. I want helpless/secure bondage and other stuff we can discuss...

PM me....

Please be serious,

StevenDallas
guest091210-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
enigma878
Valued Poster

Bondage is a favorite of mine as well. Too bad there aren't replies here.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Pure bondage wise, I can heartily recommend Lady Malice who has a fully equipped dungeon in Garland area (shared with Mistress Alexandria). She isn't a provider, though she does let you have release at the end of the session. She will get into your head and (safely) fuck with you. She's also very good with ropes, and many forms of corporal punishment.

If you want someone who is more into the sexual side of things, Wynter Stark will rock your world. Though she doesn't have the gear that Lady Malice does, she is quite good at wringing every bit of pleasure out of your body that will leave you wanting to come back... but later after you have rested and are able to handle her again.

I've heard good things of Mistress Daria, but have not seen her myself. Another provider is Lindsey Laye too. We've exchanged a few messages but I've not yet seen her.

You might want to be a bit more specific about what you are looking for, as there are a number of other providers on here that might fit what you are seeking.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
enigma878
Valued Poster

i've heard good things about Malice myself.

Krunkman, you are a wealth of information.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:46 AM   #5
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Thanks Enigma. I do what I can. Been around this stuff for a very long time... even before I knew what the terms were or that there were others out there like me!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
enigma878
Valued Poster

i'm there Krunkman. i was sub and kinky before i knew there was a community. i started trying to pursue my desires on a telephone dating system many years back with limited success. i did find a lifestyle Domme (handle Trellan), who headed up the Gulf Coast PEP chapter here in Houston and attended a gathering. This may surprise some but She had a form in which cops could join if they signed waivers. There are lots of kinky cops if people don't know. Through all this, i got connected to the kink community locally to some degree.

Then came the internet and AOL and i was able to expand my involvement via chat rooms. i was invited to a play party in Dallas because i was going to have a session with a Dallas Domme (Ms. Texaz). If you know about Her, She's absolutely gorgeous. This party was in downtown at a small museum. i got to experience quite a few things during that weekend trip that i'd not witnessed prior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Thanks Enigma. I do what I can. Been around this stuff for a very long time... even before I knew what the terms were or that there were others out there like me!
Old 08-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma878 View Post
i'm there Krunkman. i was sub and kinky before i knew there was a community. i started trying to pursue my desires on a telephone dating system many years back with limited success. i did find a lifestyle Domme (handle Trellan), who headed up the Gulf Coast PEP chapter here in Houston and attended a gathering. This may surprise some but She had a form in which cops could join if they signed waivers. There are lots of kinky cops if people don't know. Through all this, i got connected to the kink community locally to some degree.

Then came the internet and AOL and i was able to expand my involvement via chat rooms. i was invited to a play party in Dallas because i was going to have a session with a Dallas Domme (Ms. Texaz). If you know about Her, She's absolutely gorgeous. This party was in downtown at a small museum. i got to experience quite a few things during that weekend trip that i'd not witnessed prior.
I'm there with you. I started out online in the BBS days, and I was on the "big" dallas BBS that had SIXTEEN MODEMS!!! Woot! Power to the people there! Then I moved on to the early days of Prodigy (at the time it was unique for being a flat rate AND it was free email... till they wanted to add a "postage" fee..dumb fucks). And then there was GEnie...

After that I met Mistress Ruth of the Dallas PEP. Those were some good days back then, and I learned a lot. Nowdays there are two clubs that I know of locally that cater to femdommes, and they are WICK'D, which has a meeting this Friday at the Sanctuary, and Club Fem, which meets in people's homes. Of the two Club Fem (which Ms. Texasz is part of I believe) is harder to get into. I know at one point they stopped taking members, but that may have changed. I don't keep up as much with it, though I do know a lot of the members who are in our community.

Did you meet Ms. Texasz's kitten? He looks cute in his frilly dresses.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #8
enigma878
Valued Poster

Krunkman, i believe i met Ms. Ruth at that same play party. She and Her slave were taking money for tickets at the door. i believe She wasn't in good health and passed on in the next few years. i was there in '97 and believe She has passed before 2000 but my memory isn't so good.

i never met Ms. Texaz's kitten. The day after the party, She and a Domme from Sacramento staked me down blindfolded in the backyard of Her place in Garland. man that water hose was cold when they cleaned me up. If you are on fetlife, go to Her page and read the wall. You will see where i asked about Garland and what She said.

Quote:
I'm there with you. I started out online in the BBS days, and I was on the "big" dallas BBS that had SIXTEEN MODEMS!!! Woot! Power to the people there! Then I moved on to the early days of Prodigy (at the time it was unique for being a flat rate AND it was free email... till they wanted to add a "postage" fee..dumb fucks). And then there was GEnie...

After that I met Mistress Ruth of the Dallas PEP. Those were some good days back then, and I learned a lot. Nowdays there are two clubs that I know of locally that cater to femdommes, and they are WICK'D, which has a meeting this Friday at the Sanctuary, and Club Fem, which meets in people's homes. Of the two Club Fem (which Ms. Texasz is part of I believe) is harder to get into. I know at one point they stopped taking members, but that may have changed. I don't keep up as much with it, though I do know a lot of the members who are in our community.

Did you meet Ms. Texasz's kitten? He looks cute in his frilly dresses.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #9
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145
Default YES! I AM HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendallas View Post
Any ladies like to tie up their men? Am looking for a serious bondage lady, someone who really likes/loves it. I want helpless/secure bondage and other stuff we can discuss...

PM me....

Please be serious,

StevenDallas
I have been waiting for you!!!!
Email or call me!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #10
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

Default BRING IT!

Quote:

PM me....

Please be serious,

StevenDallas
I am into bondage and ALL of the other "stuff".
BRING IT!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #11
MissCharlena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37824

Quote:
Please be serious,
StevenDallas

Just be sure you ask him if his xwife is due over if you meet at his place. You might end up spending lots of time chatting and back and fourth emails for hours, then you finally get there and after getting him all tied up and half way through the session you get interrupted by a pounding on his door that goes on for over 30 mins. Then when you (and what else would anyone do at this point) tell him you want to get out of there as soon as it seems clear, he feels you don't deserve your tribute and somehow YOU didn't come through on your end.
This guy has multiple complaints on BL sites.
MissCharlena is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:01 AM   #12
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

OMG!!
He has done the SAME THING to me...forever.

THANK YOU for the update on this guy!

I hope that word gets out on this guy.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:46 PM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please keep discussion on topic. If there is an issue with a client, there is the powder room to discuss such situations. If you do not have provider status, then work on getting it so you can access the lady only areas.

Thanks.
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #14
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Default Wynter

Wynter does sensual bondage? That could be the best news I've heard all month. I have been looking for a hot lady in Dallas who does sensual, light bondage along with the other services a provider usually provides.

Quote:
Pure bondage wise, I can heartily recommend Lady Malice who has a fully equipped dungeon in Garland area (shared with Mistress Alexandria). She isn't a provider, though she does let you have release at the end of the session. She will get into your head and (safely) fuck with you. She's also very good with ropes, and many forms of corporal punishment.

If you want someone who is more into the sexual side of things, Wynter Stark will rock your world. Though she doesn't have the gear that Lady Malice does, she is quite good at wringing every bit of pleasure out of your body that will leave you wanting to come back... but later after you have rested and are able to handle her again.

I've heard good things of Mistress Daria, but have not seen her myself. Another provider is Lindsey Laye too. We've exchanged a few messages but I've not yet seen her.

You might want to be a bit more specific about what you are looking for, as there are a number of other providers on here that might fit what you are seeking.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #15
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
Wynter does sensual bondage? That could be the best news I've heard all month. I have been looking for a hot lady in Dallas who does sensual, light bondage along with the other services a provider usually provides.
Yes, indeed she does. She's not a strict/heavy bondage type domme, but has some cuffs and chains to spread-eagle you on her bed while she has her wicked way with you. Some of the best victimization I've had in a while!

Just make sure you give her a heads up that its something you want to do so she can prepare properly. She'll also try to accomodate your requests in her oufits as well, so if you want the naughty librarian in a leather skirt and white blouse to take charge, she can oblige.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women