Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2021, 06:37 AM   #1
pghguy00
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default should of known better.

https://www.timesleader.com/news/133...tution-charges

He did so many things wrong. So surprising to me that he did not know how better to go about this. Shame
pghguy00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 01:46 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Wow, you are right - he made so many errors
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 02:23 PM   #3
swim42
Lifetime Premium Access

Guy was a victim of extortion so called the cops. They really have to charge him and potentially ruin his career?
swim42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 04:12 PM   #4
harleyrocks
Premium Access

Wasn’t it illegal for her to record their encounter without his knowledge and consent ?
Didn’t see any charges on her for the recording , and isn’t extortion a felony ?

He says he got dressed and left after the discussion of recording .them , but did a sex act occur prior to that ?

I was thinking about the statement , innocent until proven guilty , which was quoted in the last paragraph , but does he have any legal wiggle room ??

Oh i do see the extortion charges on her earlier in the article
harleyrocks is online now   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 04:22 PM   #5
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim42 View Post
Guy was a victim of extortion so called the cops. They really have to charge him and potentially ruin his career?
Which is exactly why we want decriminalization.

Providers and clients alike should feel comfortable reporting bullying, harassment, DOXXING, robbery, assault, rape etc without fear of prosecution.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 04:30 PM   #6
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghguy00 View Post
https://www.timesleader.com/news/133...tution-charges

He did so many things wrong. So surprising to me that he did not know how better to go about this. Shame
He def did a lot of things wrong.

Scheduling with a provider that doesn’t screen is the first, of many.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:51 PM   #7
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post

OK, this is kinda like trying to have a political conversation online, and I'm not trying to be confrontational here...

Lets say this provider intended to do this, but also made the client submit to screening. Now she has his info ahead of time without having to Google his cell number... saves her some effort but I fail to see how he would be better off.

And if your answer is going be that girls who screen don't do this stuff, that just doesnt hold up logically.

What am I missing here?
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:01 PM   #8
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post
OK, this is kinda like trying to have a political conversation online, and I'm not trying to be confrontational here...

Lets say this provider intended to do this, but also made the client submit to screening. Now she has his info ahead of time without having to Google his cell number... saves her some effort but I fail to see how he would be better off.

And if your answer is going be that girls who screen don't do this stuff, that just doesnt hold up logically.

What am I missing here?
Dreamgirl seems to be under the impression that screening and deposits are legitimate solutions to situations like this and the overarching pushback against sex work. I’m also still waiting for 2 and 2 to connect.
deellesamson is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:20 PM   #9
EBPEM1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post

The recently-discussed provider who allegedly robbed a client at gunpoint requires screening information... just saying
EBPEM1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:38 PM   #10
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deellesamson View Post
Dreamgirl seems to be under the impression that screening and deposits are legitimate solutions to situations like this and the overarching pushback against sex work. I’m also still waiting for 2 and 2 to connect.
Overreaching pushback against sexwork is as old as sexwork itself.

But that’s neither here nor there, it’s facts.

I personally can only speak for myself, but screening and deposits weeds out any Cops, time wasters or worse ..
Known bullies or stalkers
Rapists
Women haters
Wife beaters
ETC.

These strict policies have introduced me to some of the best gentlemen and experiences.
Stay safe you guys
Old 04-28-2021, 06:56 PM   #11
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Overreaching pushback against sexwork is as old as sexwork itself.

But that’s neither here nor there, it’s facts.

I personally can only speak for myself, but screening and deposits weeds out any Cops, time wasters or worse ..
Known bullies or stalkers
Rapists
Women haters
Wife beaters
ETC.

These strict policies have introduced me to some of the best gentlemen and experiences.
Stay safe you guys
The problem with your thinking is that you’re only looking at this from a providers POV and with the obvious focus being to make things better for providers. And that in itself isn’t bad; we don’t want our girls getting beat up and robbed, sure. But when an issue like this happens, and you bring those same solutions and say that somehow would have protected a client from being extorted, it’s no wonder when you’re told you’re not being logical. You still haven’t specifically said how these measures would have meant our fellow wouldn’t have been subject to this POS worker and her need to ruin a man’s career, and I really don’t think you can by any stretch of the imagination.

We all know the pushback against sex workers is facts, but the focus should be, as I’ve said giving my opinion in the other thread, to aim for something like decriminalization or legalization, not roundabout methods to merely survive under the law the way it is now.
Old 04-28-2021, 07:03 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Screening does nothing for a hobbyist but put him at risk. Period. If I remember correctly, your screening failed you terribly once. Oh well.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:08 PM   #13
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deellesamson View Post
The problem with your thinking is that you’re only looking at this from a providers POV and with the obvious focus being to make things better for providers. And that in itself isn’t bad; we don’t want our girls getting beat up and robbed, sure. But when an issue like this happens, and you bring those same solutions and say that somehow would have protected a client from being extorted, it’s no wonder when you’re told you’re not being logical. You still haven’t specifically said how these measures would have meant our fellow wouldn’t have been subject to this POS worker and her need to ruin a man’s career, and I really don’t think you can by any stretch of the imagination.

We all know the pushback against sex workers is facts, but the focus should be, as I’ve said giving my opinion in the other thread, to aim for something like decriminalization or legalization, not roundabout methods to merely survive under the law the way it is now.
Who knows as we were not involved. Does she have any sort of reputable history? Did he check any of that or just call some random number seen on a site?
There is no problem with my thinking. My thoughts include the safety of my clients and myself. After all, my clients are my business.
There are three sides to every story and I’m quite certain neither of their stories are being accurately represented in a news article.
Old 04-28-2021, 07:09 PM   #14
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Screening does nothing for a hobbyist but put him at risk. Period. If I remember correctly, your screening failed you terribly once. Oh well.
What are you referring to sir?

Perhaps to the time that I was brutally assaulted? Thank you for bringing that up. Again (as if it’s some sort of burn on me, you’ve been obsessed and stalking me for 7 years after meeting me once)
It’s not shocking that you keep bringing it up as if you get some sort of thrill out a person being assaulted to near death.

That was a client I saw based on the Indys vouching system. I did not screen him as I would today.
After the fact I learned he’s a convicted rapist.

Maybe that wouldn’t have happened with my current requirements but you know what they say, everything happens for a reason.
Lesson learned.

Many women in my industry suffer this type of abuse but are afraid to speak up. I am not afraid to speak up .
Old 04-28-2021, 07:15 PM   #15
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who knows as we were not involved. Does she have any sort of reputable history? Did he check any of that or just call some random number seen on a site?
There is no problem with my thinking lol. My thoughts include the safety of my clients and myself. After all, my clients are my business.
There are three sides to every story and I’m quite certain neither of their stories are being accurately represented in a news article.
I’m sure it’s much simpler than you’re making it out to be really. A hobbyist wanted to see a provider. If this provider was one to screen she’d only be doing herself a favor, in addition to arming herself with more information to use as blackmail if she’d like to. If she had taken a deposit she could have ran off without even having to see him like 98% of the “providers” asking for deposits do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women