Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2021, 09:46 AM   #1
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Where are the providers that don't advertise in the normal online places?

I have no street game and my dating site game is weak. I don't think there is a verbal code because I would have decode the replacement words by now because I am good at jargon.

Do I just be really creepy until I run into someone who is responsive to it?
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 12:50 PM   #2
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

I am going to check in some random hotels for directories with offers for massages and artistic entertainment.
Old 08-24-2021, 07:41 AM   #3
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

I'm not sure what you're asking but CL occasionally has postings under the 'services' or 'community' sections. I don't know of any 'unknown' places on the internet to find action, and other than driving around the normal haunts looking for street walkers, I can't image a hotel offering massages that turn into more than that.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:04 AM   #4
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
I can't image a hotel offering massages that turn into more than that.
Your imagination isn't good enough. It doesn't have to be the hotel offering the massage, it could be a third party service that happens to serve at the hotel.

Quote:
I don't know of any 'unknown' places on the internet to find action
It isn't on the internet unless it is hiding in plain sight as something different.

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're asking but CL occasionally has postings under the 'services' or 'community' sections.
Craigslist is good if you like men. Anyone find a woman's post on craigslist recently?
Old 08-24-2021, 02:04 PM   #5
Noodles
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Walking on the Northside
Noodles is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:03 PM   #6
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

I am thinking maybe cam girls will take a call, but I have no idea what the process is like.
Old 08-25-2021, 04:27 PM   #7
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You seem like you need a FetLife account
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 04:46 PM   #8
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

My Fetlife user ID is 11077995.

Tell me where they are.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:32 PM   #9
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

You may have a little better luck looking here with a generic inquiry. Although it covers National, you may have some better intel.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 06:40 PM   #10
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

You know, I was just having almost this exact discussion with someone just recently...

For a long time, I was convinced the there just *had* to be some vast underground network of accommodating girls to play with (either as P4P, or because they're just sufficiently sexually open and exploratory that they simply like it - and that, if I happened to occasionally help them take care of some bills or something, so much the better for them), that I just wasn't aware of because I wasn't sufficiently plugged into whatever scene they were present in.

After numerous years, and countless instances of smashing my head against the wall (figuratively speaking), I finally concluded - this is simply not the case.

Guys like us, who are specifically looking for such opportunities, are about as "plugged in" to any applicable scene where it might be found as anyone can be. If we're not finding it in the places we're already aware of, it basically isn't available. Or at least, it's not available to us...

There are certainly girls who are accommodating in this way, who you'll basically never find - if they are interested in playing with you, they'll find you (typically as a result of having the kind of financial or social standing that they seek). Or maybe girls who are currently playing with someone you know, who might be willing to have your mutual acquaintance refer you and vouch for you. I would assume most girls of this type, even if you're aware of them, if you approach them and ask something like, "Hey, it's my understanding that you might be willing to consider a P4P arrangement, would you be willing to discuss that with me?" (or more subtle words to that effect), they'll act like they have no idea what you're even talking about, and may appear to be offended (or may literally *be* offended, that you'd bring such a thing up uninvited).

As to your idea of scouting out random hotels looking for offers of massage or discreet entertainment - at least in this area, I have never seen any such thing. In Vegas, sure - but not here. But I kind of get the idea that you're pursuing - trying to find services offered by women, where the nature of the service requires privacy and a certain amount of intimacy. I just can't think of any outlets for such things that someone here would not already be aware of. For example, female massage therapists. Any woman in the massage business, I absolutely guarantee you that she's approached by men looking for more "intimate" services fairly regularly. They'll pretty much all tell you, if you ask, that they simply don't do that. Many of them may get offended. But I almost guarantee you, quite a few of them have clients that they do, in fact, provide more "intimate" services to. Because they're comfortable with it with those clients, and because they feel like it (and because they're humans too, and they have their own wants and urges just like anyone else does). But it's not something that's available to anyone who sees them, as long as they know the right way to ask for it, and are willing to pay.

As for anyone else, I think you'd just have to find "regular girls" and try to put the idea into their heads. So, yes - risk being "creepy". And you'll fail far more times than you succeed.

But as far as girls who will entertain such things as a conscious choice, who are specifically looking for people to meet, guys on sites like this - guys like you and me - we are about as close to being the "experts" on this topic as it would be possible to be. If we don't know about it at this point, chances are it doesn't exist - at least, not in any way that would do us any good even if we were aware of it.

These are my thoughts on this subject, which may just be the incoherent ravings of a deranged lunatic, who knows... YMMV.
laserface is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 08:05 PM   #11
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

What you are saying is outside of a couple special cases, the underground network forms dynamically based on your status.

Any posts on this site on increasing your status?
Old 08-29-2021, 08:44 AM   #12
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Where are all the providers that don't advertise in the normal online places"

Getting deposits and not booking hobbyists, instead we are booking clients who value what we provide.

We found better visitors than the hobby world provides us...one where our clients respect us, screen and send deposits...before we blow their...

Happy Hobbying fellas.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 12:44 PM   #13
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Gabrielle, can you explain in more detail how that works? I mean, I wouldn't even be a hobbyist if I got any action while I was in school.
Old 08-29-2021, 02:59 PM   #14
Spazzer37golf
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Gotta pay for it bit Sa
Spazzer37golf is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 10:56 PM   #15
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Someone made a search engine for Onlyfans. There are known providers that do have Onlyfans accounts. I predict that a large plurality of Onlyfans users are willing providers. I am going to say 20%.

I am not sure if I would also need to maintain an Onlyfans profile to verify myself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women