Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2019, 05:38 AM   #1
Chuck Norris
Registered Member

Default Hotels with an early check in?

Hey everyone,
I have a friend with benefits who does not like our visits to the palace due to shady people hanging out in the parking lot. She has asked to start using regular hotels which I don't mind. The issue is our dates during lunch (11:15 - 1:00). Are there any normal hotels that have a check in option as early as 11:00? The other issue will be those types of hotels require a card for booking which leaves a paper trail. Worst case scenario I can get a new secret card that only sends me e-statements and has an option for local cash payments (local bank). I would still have to worry about major purchase credit checks though. What does everyone else do?

Thanks in advance.
Chuck Norris is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:22 AM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

You're probably going to have to get a card.
Google "day rate hotels" There are a few in the city.

Hotel Bella on 249 between BW and 45 will rent a room for the day, like 9a - 4p for about $40. You can reserve it online with a CC and pay cash when you get there but have the right amount or small bills. They don't seem to like breaking big bills. You can use it for only a couple of hours, like lunch time then check out or use it the entire time.
They also allow more than two to a room for a little extra but you have to get a double instead of a king.
Parking is discreet with a high fence all around and with a couple of fast food joints in front of it pulling in and out from 249 doesn't look like you're necessarily going into or out of the motel.

Not your typical Patel's. In fact the gals who work the front desk have always been white gals whenever I've been there. They've been cool, nice and don't ask questions. Thought about asking one or two if they'd like to join. It's been a few months so hopefully nothing has changed.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:59 AM   #3
Chuck Norris
Registered Member

Thanks for the tip. I found dayuse.com which appears to cater to this need. Does anyone know of a place in Spring, Woodlands, or Conroe?
Chuck Norris is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:16 AM   #4
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Thanks for the tip. I found dayuse.com which appears to cater to this need. Does anyone know of a place in Spring, Woodlands, or Conroe?
If you book through hotels.com you can request an early check-in.
Looks like its time maybe for a RV . Terry Vaughn has nice ones. Just joking! I recently met with a gentle man that would use his. It was really nice on the inside.
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:23 PM   #5
nile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If the room is available most hotels will let you check in even before 11am.
Call and ask.
nile is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:20 AM   #6
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by nile View Post
If the room is available most hotels will let you check in even before 11am.
Call and ask.
This is true. I travel for a living and I stay at the major franchises (Hilton,
Marriott, Holiday Inn). I usually arrive at my hotels before 10am. I will call the night before to check availability then once again in the morning to confirm.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:13 AM   #7
guy fawkes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

@Chuck Norris- If you have standing at any of the major chains..Hilton, Marriott, or IHG..They will let you check in as early as 10:00 am. I travel over 275 days a year. I have flights where I arrive earlier than the 3:00 check in time. I have checked in many times as early as 10:00 am.
guy fawkes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women