Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #31
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

People who want to gun it past the 100 cars waiting in line for the exit ramp or construction merge and cut in at the front, then I have to say WTF?!

No I won't let you in and it irks me when someone else does. Get in line like the rest of us jackhole!
Biggayal is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #32
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I know that in this lifestyle we all sometimes encounter some strange things and for some reasons a couple of provider/friends of mine like to tell me some of their experiences knowing that I don't want to hear that stuff... because they think my reaction is funny lol.

To you ladies, they know who they are, why the hell is that, of all things, the thing that pops in my mind at the most inopportune times....WTF!
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:37 PM   #33
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Just happened this afternoon...

Girl emails for a reference and this is ALL she says.

"Hey London, I need a ref for xxx...thanks"

My reply,

"Ummm well until I know who YOU are I will not be discussing anything about anyone. I need your website and a link to your reviews."

Dumb girl needing a ref: "Well I don't have a site or reviews so I will just tell him you would not give him a reference."

Me: "How about if I just search for his name and ask him if he knows you" lol.

No reply after that.

WTF seriously! I emailed him and asked who the hell he was messing around with these days, because this girl was about as dumb as a box of rocks! If you can't tell me who you are so I can verify you are even a provider, you best bet you won't get any professionalism on my end. Yes I did see him several times and have given him MANY refs to people who are legit, but you won't be getting one lame brain.

She gives me a name with no email or phone number for him, and nothing I can find on her...WTF!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #34
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Hey London.....just to mess with ya a little...lol....it says right there under your pic "touring all u.s. cities"

Now is that correct or am I about to say WTF....
Old 01-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #35
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Darn there was actually a joke about that in Texas lol. Wakeup was like, "Well you can't put touring all U.S. cities if you don't come to Texas," and I said "Touring all U.S. cities except freaking Texas won't fit under my avatar" lol. WTF!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #36
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Now that's funny right there I don't care who ya are....lol

But seriously WTF!!!!
Old 01-28-2011, 06:34 PM   #37
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmember View Post
And in a similar vein - when I hold a door open for someone, then they stop and say "go ahead" to me. Grrrr - just get yer a$$ thru the door that I have just held open for you!

Or how about when you hold the door open for someone and 50 people walk up and expect you to hold the door for them too? WTF?

My WTF though is .............

Having a knee surgery in Dec... Doc says it's a simple surgery with no complications. 8 weeks after surgery now... 2 more hospital stays. incesion won't close up do to recouring infectinos, and walking in the near future is not in my site.. WTF?
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #38
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote==When I can only find pants in either the right length but not the right waist or the right waist but not the length....come on!!!!!!!!!!!! That just chaps my hide.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {and it is usually on sale & what i want}

Dallas with a 35 waist and a 38 inseam I completly understand. Everyone thinks it's great to be tall (6'7") but there are times when it's a drag. Clean the fucking top of the refrigerator yourself. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:41 AM   #39
Ava Kennedy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2263
My ECCIE Reviews

When a client calls me from my ECCIE ad, but has written no reviews and has no references, and says "are you available in 30 mins.?" I reply "Do you have references or some form of verification? If not, then I'm sorry, but I won't be able to see you until you're verified." And he replies, "I don't have those, but I'm not a cop.Are you available in 30 mins.?"
WTF?
Ava Kennedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:48 AM   #40
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Restaurant scenarios:

A group of 7 or 8 people (usually women) trying to pool their money to pay the tab. "Sara owes 7.85, Jenny owes 8.47", etc. WTF? Dammit, everyone throw in 10 or 12 bucks and call it good.

Taking a date to a fine, upscale restaurant, running up a $100 bill, and leaving a 3.00 tip. WTF? Sometimes the embarrassed girlfriend leaves more money because the boyfriend (?) is such a clod. Way to impress a lady there buddy.

No, I don't work in the food service industry, but I have friends who do, and they are always telling me horror stories about ignorant people.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:41 AM   #41
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

While driving on the open highway 3 lanes to be exact and I am doing 75 and some asshole is behind me flashing his lights at me and there are no other cars..WTF go around me..(if he does it a couple times I hit the brakes and drop speed down )

The self checkout at stores that stop and make the red light flash because it doesn't sense what I have put in the bag...WTF

my children have me saying WTF all the time...LOL
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #42
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Awe I hate when the self checkout does that crap!!! And I really hate it when there is nobody there to help. It's the self checkout, it's suppose to be fast dammit. It really hacks me off when someone can't seem to figure out how to use it....if you can't figure it out then keep your ass in the regular checkout lol.

My dad used to do this to me, I'm hearing impaired as we all know... we'd be watching a movie so as we are watching it he would ask me if I can hear it, I say "no" so he turns it up till I say "good" then he turns it down a little and says "can you hear that".....arrrrrhhh WTF!!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:42 AM   #43
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

When a woman says she is going to go clean up and comes to the bed with a tiny piece of toilet paper stuck on her cooch. WTF

When you wash your friggin car and hit the the only puddle in 20 miles. WTF
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #44
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Wash your car at a car only to see you missed a spot once you get home WTF...

Had a provider tell me she was in southwest Houston and when I called she tells me she is at 59 and xxx which was 20 minutes away from southwest....WTF is that. Know where you are at!!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #45
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

When i'm driving 55-60mph in the "slow lane" and the person behind me is on my ass!
Or when people text me one word texts like "hey" "hi" "available"? "pics"?
Guest071711 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women