Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47504
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2017, 09:47 PM   #1
RogueShooter
Registered Member

Default Last night at HDR

I haven't posted in a long time but as I have found myself back in Costa Rica I thought I'd share.

Date: 4/20/17
Name: Savana/ can't remember the other girls names
Contact Info: Blue Marlin first floor of HDR
URL / Website: NA
General Area: Hotel HDR
Activities: LFK, South action, CBJ x 3, MPCFS, HJx 2, very open to other things
Session Length: 2 hrs negotiated but 1.5 was all I could muster
Fee: 150 yes total. 75 each.
Hair Length and Color: Long Black x 2
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell not noticeable
Physical Description: Very sexy Dominican chicka with nice tits and a pretty good body. And a friend slightly BBW but Tica with a fun attitude
Face: 8, Body: 8 on Savana, her friend was about a 6 body and face with a pair of large saggers but cool attitude.Attitude: 9, Service: 8-9 tried hard. Overall they were willing to try and do anything but I couldn't get them in position to doggie savana while the other one licked my balls.
Recommendation: Yes due to their friendliness

I got to the Del ray early about 3 pm and wasn't expecting much. After two beers and some slight interest from girls that approached me I had Savana come up to me with her friend. She was a very cute Dominican/ Latina mix and her friend was Latina but a little large for me. Not huge but larger than I liked. I got the typical $100 each for an hour for both and I laughed politely. As I had just arrived there I wasn't interested. But the price dropped FAST! For both girls for 2 hours $175 then when I mentioned the $11 charge each I would have to pony up, she said how about $150? Sure! I said. Why not?

I had a room at the Del ray, decent enough and they took showers before they joined me in the bed where I waited. Savana was smallish but had a very hot body and she aggressively jumped in bed with me and her friend slowly came on the bed with light touching on me. I had three magnums and they looked at my penis and laughed in a good natured way that I had great expectations of my size. However as Savanas friend gave me a CBJ I filled the magnum fast enough that shocked her. Her friend was the first one on as Savana rubbed me and put her hand on my balls licking my nipple. I explored Savana as her friend bounced up and down, her pendoulus breasts bouncing. When she came or faked it, (who knows?) they changed the condom and Savana gave me a CBJ then got on while I explored her friend. Savana after 10 min turned around for reverse cowgirl and I got her friend to grab her ass and spank her as she rode my John Henry. I grabbed Savana and put her on her back but couldn't get her friend to go down on her or even her tits. So I put her legs over my shoulders and pounded away. Her friend did give me a reach under but didn't interact with Savana. When I put Savana on her knees I tried to get her friend to lick my balls from below but she claimed she didn't understand me. Savana then "came" the condom came off and hand jobs started with them switching off and playing with everything below my belt. I explored Savana down south and she gave me some lube to ease me in. This I will have to explore at a later date. I switched condoms again and tried to pound her friend but she wasn't my type.
I had a great time and it was a fun transaction. No pressure no hard feelings. Savana was the alpha female and we had fun. An hour later while waiting outside for my Uber cab they came out and we talked for about 20 min. They invited me to eat with them next door but I was going to another club and politely declined. I saw them later that night with another friend and she wanted me to do all three but I had my eye on a tica and told them on my next trip perhaps.

Main thing is, don't agree the the initial hard sell. It's a byers market and the product can be fun for all. Keep a good attitude because fun girls are worth it even if they may not be your initial type. Oh ya the tica I spent 2 hrs with later that night who I thought was very HOT got to my room and admitted she had 6 beers, who knows what else and cried for $80 for 2 hrs. Oh, I did her bbbj cfs, MPCFS. No doggie for some reason, but I didn't enjoy it. Maybe a little, but I should have taken the three instead and just had fun. I hope this helps. I'm in Jaco tonight and will go look see.
RogueShooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:21 PM   #2
MaxQ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Nice report. Heading down again mid-May. I never even thought about Uber. Has to be better than CR taxis! Any idea on Uber rate from SJO to HDR or Amistad?
MaxQ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women