Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47539
pyramider46370
bambino40320
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default A New Recruit!!!

Wynterstark is considering coming out next week as well with her "sister" Autumn, she is going to put a "feeler ad" out to see what kind of interest and from what cities, here is her link to her showcase!!! Alright West Texas don't let me down...

http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase.php?do=preview&g=1255

her email or you can PM her...
wynteriscoming@gmail.com
Cowboy2Step is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Well Cowboy, I will address Wynter and other ladies here, since you started this thread.

This is my opinion only, others may feel differently.

To me, a feeler ad is useless. My being able to see a visitor is going to really be affected by when the visit is. So, I can tell someone YES, I want to see you. Then, they come out here and I can not, because of timing. The other side is I may not be able to visit when the feeler hits, but I can when they would be here. Both of these scenarios give the ladies a distorted view of their possibilities for appointments.

I believe some sort of timeline should be in the inquiry. I know one lady did this earlier this week about San Angelo. Apparently she got good response, since she posted an ad today giving a definite tour date.

So ladies, give us SOME idea of when you MIGHT come, and you may get more accurate idea of success. I know some travelers have complained that lots of people want them to come, then no appointments. This might help.

Pistolero
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
beachman
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

i agree with pistolero. it is impossible to give a girl a good idea without some idea of when.
beachman is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #4
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Pistolero...I hear you, and I think the ladies appreciate the honesty, no one wants them to come and expectations not be met and be unprofitable, thus ruining the possibility of a repeat visit, but I think if you are interested in seeing them based off showcase, pictures, services, price, etc...then we need to let them know, because for those that can't end up seeing them there will be someone that will...I have pretty high standards and believe myself to have very good taste in women, though I realize opinions and tastes vary, but I am not going to invite anyone, that I would not be proud to tell my best friend, "check this out!" and those are the only ones that I am going to be "recruiting" and I believe we do have a large enough contention out here that we can keep these ladies occupied. SO GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT!!!
Cowboy2Step is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default El PAso

If she would let us know if El Paso would be a tour stop, I could easily arrange a trip over pretty much anytime. Like another thread addressed, Seems like El Paso is NOT part of West Texas.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
RobCarlo
Gaining Momentum

PM her already to visit Odessa...
RobCarlo is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #7
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry Chica Chaser, I just don't think I could do the 13 hour drive out to El Paso yet. I'm extremely directionally challenged and could see myself winding up at the Canadian border before I realize I'm lost.

I won't often post solid tour dates in my ads as I once managed to acquire a stalker and he still tends to try and track me down from time to time. I am always glad to send PMs or answer questions about my tour via e-mail.

As of right now I am hearing that Midland/Odessa can be considered one city and so I've put them on my tour circuit as such, however I am always open to advice. I am also thinking that with Lubbock and Amarillo being so close that it would be a small matter to stop off a day or two in each of those cities before I head back home to Dallas.

I hope that helps just a little
wynterstark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women