Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160400
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2017, 10:02 AM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Trump sees dead people

The idiot POS president just made an ass of himself in front of the Italian PM by stating that Pavarotti is great friend of his- not knowing that the great Opera singer died 10 years ago- what a fucking moron!!! http://time.com/4750178/trump-pavaro...end-reactions/
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:09 AM   #2
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
The idiot POS president just made an ass of himself in front of the Italian PM by stating that Pavarotti is great friend of his- not knowing that the great Opera singer died 10 years ago- what a fucking moron!!! http://time.com/4750178/trump-pavaro...end-reactions/
Kinda reminds ya of yourself a fat ass
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:43 AM   #3
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kinda like we see fat people.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:06 AM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Thug Heritage...

Yeah, just think... if our POS spam-poster LubedFatAss could welcome the Italian PM, he would praise Italy as the "birthplace of La Cosa Nostra, and the Corleones - great familia, good pals of mine, I used to work for them, they paid well!"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:12 AM   #5
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Kinda like we see fat people.
The fat jokes are getting old and dry like your vagina. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Oh wait- you see a mixed near 50 year old has been whore- remember you are the one claiming that you are not white. Why do you hate your race R.M?

P.S- maybe if you stayed out of the political forum- you would have more than 2 reviews in 2 years. I mean come on 2 reviews in the last 2 years- maybe it's time to find another line of work.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:49 AM   #6
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love love love that my mixed ass is parked in the Fat brain. Giggles. Damn get some new material.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #7
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
The fat jokes are getting old and dry like your vagina. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Oh wait- you see a mixed near 50 year old has been whore- remember you are the one claiming that you are not white. Why do you hate your race R.M?

P.S- maybe if you stayed out of the political forum- you would have more than 2 reviews in 2 years. I mean come on 2 reviews in the last 2 years- maybe it's time to find another line of work.
Maybe if YOU stayed out of the political forum, you wouldn't be laughed at quite so much, you uber-misogynistic fatass!

Chew on that one for a while. (That is, if you can manage to stop chewing on all the stuff it takes to maintain a 450-pound human blob's mass for long enough.)
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:02 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

One could easily make an argument we should all stay out of this s******* political forum
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:03 PM   #9
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is there such a thing as a hobby crush? You have a way with words. Dude. Wow.

Maybe if YOU stayed out of the political forum, you wouldn't be laughed at quite so much, you uber-misogynistic fatass!

Chew on that one for a while. (That is, if you can manage to stop chewing on all the stuff it takes to maintain a 450-pound human blob's mass for long enough.)
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:15 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post

ahahaaaa

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Seventy years...that's how old Trump is. My father died almost 20 years ago. It took a number of years before I stopped referring to him in the first person and present tense. Inside your tiny, little, twisted heart could it be that Trump did know this guy but it slipped his mind that he died? Before you answer, remember when Obama talked about the dead veterans being present in the audience at a Veterans Day commemoration. Same one where he mentioned "corpse" men.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:23 PM   #12
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Is there such a thing as a hobby crush? You have a way with words. Dude. Wow.

Hmmm are you and Ex-Ceo one in the same you dumb cunt? Or your brain has too many cobwebs that you can't write your own material? You are a pathetic provider who obviously can't even get clients- you lie about your age, and you lie about your heritage. You are basically trailer park trash.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:26 PM   #13
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Seventy years...that's how old Trump is. My father died almost 20 years ago. It took a number of years before I stopped referring to him in the first person and present tense. Inside your tiny, little, twisted heart could it be that Trump did know this guy but it slipped his mind that he died? Before you answer, remember when Obama talked about the dead veterans being present in the audience at a Veterans Day commemoration. Same one where he mentioned "corpse" men.
JD, I don't give a rat's ass what Obama talked about and could care less when you father kicked the bucket- this is about Trump's gaffe you dimwitted asshole.
Stop deflecting from the topic morons. Oh by the way since the rules allow it- you mention your dead ole daddy- I can now exploit that topic since it's part of the rules.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:32 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Oh by the way since the rules allow it- you mention your dead ole daddy- I can now exploit that topic since it's part of the rules.
You're a real class act, aintcha LubedAss? Btw, how are your two daughters doing? Still working as backpage hos?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:46 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
JD, I don't give a rat's ass what Obama talked about and could care less when you father kicked the bucket- this is about Trump's gaffe you dimwitted asshole.
Stop deflecting from the topic morons. Oh by the way since the rules allow it- you mention your dead ole daddy- I can now exploit that topic since it's part of the rules.
EXPLOIT....a very interesting choice of words. A very negative word used by assholes and low lifes. Do you want to stand with that word? Of course, I notice that you have no real response except to go negative. I bet your ass is still hurting. Oh, by the way. If we ever meet for the first time, it will be the last time. Take that anyway you want to.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women