Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2014, 07:05 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Padgett [the Oregon shooter] had taken the weapons used in the attack from his family home, Troutdale Police Chief Scott Anderson said.

"The weapons had been secured, but he defeated the security measures," the chief said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-s...chael-padgett/

SEATTLE (AP)The man charged with killing one student and wounding two others at a small Seattle college last week had stopped taking his medications because he "wanted to feel the hate," and he detailed his plans in a handwritten journal for two weeks before the attack, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

"I just want people to die, and I'm gonna die with them!" Aaron Ybarra wrote the day of the shooting, King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5482533.html

And though he was involuntarily committed twice, the Washington shooter had already bought "Uncle" Joe Biden's weapon of choice -- a shotgun!

The attorney for the accused [Seattle] gunman, has said her client suffers from "significant and long-standing mental health issues" that included delusions.

Meanwhile, Lanza's mother was tried, evidently found guilty and obviously executed by her "mentally unstable" son -- for whatever crimes she may have committed.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:05 AM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The topic of school shootings is an intgeresting one where the cause and effect seem to be a little disjointed. Some would have you believe that it is the fault of guns, that inanimate object that is used by the offneder, yet firearms have been around for ages. Could it be that the reeal problem is not with firearms but with the way children are being raised in our society today. The unfortunate thing is that pointing out that it is a dyanmic issue rather than a static issue turns the libtrards inside out because they are largely responsible for the way children are raised today. The general lack of respect for life and a persons liberty come directly from the libtards as is evidenced by their willingness to kill the unborn right up to the point they exit the womb. The lack of consequences for a child's actions greater than a time out is another hallmark of libtards. When child raising decisions are left to the government and not to the parent, this is what we get. But then again, libtards seem to understand that their ilk is not prepared to take on that responsibility and have decided to make it the effort of the village.
A seriously oversimplified post. Being a good or bad parent has almost nothing to do with political affiliation. Mobility, transient lifestyles, technology, single parent families, 2 parent families where they are working 3 jobs between them, grandparents and extended families 1,000 miles away, good childcare that doesn't exist or isn't affordable, closing after school programs because they are liberal plots to indoctrinate kids, all these contribute--and those things are completely agnostic when it comes to political leanings. Well, maybe the refusal to fund after school programs is a conservative bias.

Are you saying that conservative parents don't know how to properly raise kids in their own home because there is a liberal family down the street? Complete BS. This sounds a lot more like you are trying to dump the blame for bad parenting in a conservative family of someone else--isn't that a typical liberal thing to do?

From most the press clippings few school shootings are politically motivated. More likely it claims to be rejection, bullying, or some weird hormonal thing. Or a kid who had some serious issues to begin with. If it's such an easy fix, take your kids to a few TP rallies, take away their car keys, apply parental controlls to their TV and internet, and don't buy them an AK-47 "hunting rifle"--or give them the combo to your gun safe.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:18 AM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I agree with most of this. But NOT if the guns are taken by someone illegally (say theft).
Part of that would depend on how we define "theft". A kid who plans on shooting others at school--and often plans on killing themselves--is not going to be deterred by being told not to take the gun. The adults would need to have taken significant precautions to keep them inaccessible.

If the guns were taken out of the parent's closet "without permission" I would not count that as "theft".

If they were in a gun safe and the kid had a key--or knew where it was, or could easily find it I would not count that as theft.

If they were in a locked gun safe with a combo, and after much trial and error the kid "defeated the security measures", or used a cutting torch to get through, then maybe. But in cases where the kid had known issues--as in some of the references in IB's post--the more dangerous the kid, the more secure the measures need to be.

If I leave my car parked overnight, unlocked in a bad neighborhood, with the keys on the front seat it is still theft--but I share a lot of the blame for not taking reasonable precautions.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The topic of school shootings is an intgeresting one where the cause and effect seem to be a little disjointed. Some would have you believe that it is the fault of guns, that inanimate object that is used by the offneder, yet firearms have been around for ages. Could it be that the reeal problem is not with firearms but with the way children are being raised in our society today. The unfortunate thing is that pointing out that it is a dyanmic issue rather than a static issue turns the libtrards inside out because they are largely responsible for the way children are raised today. The general lack of respect for life and a persons liberty come directly from the libtards as is evidenced by their willingness to kill the unborn right up to the point they exit the womb. The lack of consequences for a child's actions greater than a time out is another hallmark of libtards. When child raising decisions are left to the government and not to the parent, this is what we get. But then again, libtards seem to understand that their ilk is not prepared to take on that responsibility and have decided to make it the effort of the village.
I like the way that you group every distraught parent who has lost a child either in a drive by shooting or some mentally incompetent person walking into a school with a gun a liberal.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep....I agree with Old T
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:47 AM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Until they realize that individual responsibility needs to be driven into everyone's head, you get what we got here. We don't like it anymore than they do.
For the record - liberals suck!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:55 AM   #37
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Ban guns for better control

Legalize drugs for better control.

Makes sense to a liberal I guess.
That, my friend, is funny.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:20 AM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Until they realize that individual responsibility needs to be driven into everyone's head, you get what we got here. We don't like it anymore than they do.
For the record - liberals suck!!
For the record conservatives deep throat.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I like the way that you group every distraught parent who has lost a child either in a drive by shooting or some mentally incompetent person walking into a school with a gun a liberal.
Aren't you the same person who accused all right wingers of being gun toting shooters just a few days ago? Or was it all gun toting shooters were right wingers? Hard to separate the two since you will use either argument when it suits you.

I like this story (don't worry, it came from a liberal source); man shoots another man holding his daughter as a human shield, one dead, one critical (both career criminals), and even the mother got in on the act with her own weapon. So this is probably three lives saved with a gun.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5486418.html
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1055431716]Aren't you the same person who accused all right wingers of being gun toting shooters just a few days ago? Or was it all gun toting shooters were right wingers? Hard to separate the two since you will use either argument when it suits you.

/QUOTE]

I was the one who pointed out when liberals were the ones accused of doing all the shooting, that the Milers in Vegas and the Miller at the JCS in KS were all right wing radicals. Sit on it.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:05 PM   #41
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Yep....I agree with Old T

We agree--counting the Code Talker thread, I think that is twice this week!

Maybe there IS hope for the human race.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The 74 Mass school shooting number has been discredited.................

A phony inflated number put out by Bloomberg's anti-gun group.

http://bearingarms.com/bogus-school-...esult-firings/

http://www.tonysrants.com/national/d...-proven-false/

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...bergs-list-74/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fact.

Please take your Mewling about how the government is grabbing your guns and shove it RIGHt UP YOUR ASSES.

Enough is enough, you hillbilly assholes!

Your stupidity is responsible for dead children every fucking week.

Fact.

Please explain how this isn't your fault.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fact.

Please take your Mewling about how the government is grabbing your guns and shove it RIGHt UP YOUR ASSES.

Enough is enough, you hillbilly assholes!

Your stupidity is responsible for dead children every fucking week.

Fact.

Please explain how this isn't your fault.
it isn't, you fucking hebeo libtard.
it's YOUR fault. yes! YOUR fault.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

so as you see, you hebeo libtard, if all Americans had guns, there would be no crime. simple.

Why? because at the first moment some insane ass fucktard went to shoot a bunch of people, a bunch of people would shoot him/her.

nice demographic isn't it? guess where the crime is, assup.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Fight this idea all you want. Liberals secretly would like all guns removed and destroyed from American citizens.

Jim
That has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read on this forum, and that is saying a lot. In all the posts on this forum related to guns and gun control, not one person has ever advocated an elimination of guns in the U.S. If you want to believe that some want this done "in secret", well, you are right up there with I B An Idiot. Yet several people on this forum have come out an stated that more guns mean less crime and want every person to have the right to carry any weapon in any place at any time.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it isn't, you fucking hebeo libtard.
it's YOUR fault. yes! YOUR fault.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

so as you see, you hebeo libtard, if all Americans had guns, there would be no crime. simple.

Why? because at the first moment some insane ass fucktard went to shoot a bunch of people, a bunch of people would shoot him/her.

nice demographic isn't it? guess where the crime is, assup.
N.Y. - 2010 gun murders by homicide per 100,000 people - 4.4
Colorado - 2.3
N.J. -- 4.1
California - 4.9
Florida -5.0
Texas - 5.0
La. -- 9.6
Mississippi -- 5.6

Very low correlation between murder rate and gun rights laws. Care to try again?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women