Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2019, 09:55 AM   #16
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
does anyone have a link to the statistics on aborted babies in black population?

I'm wondering about this as the black population isn't very large like it normally should be.
Black women who have abortions are ultimately "Crime Fighters" thats what Obama's Science and Technology Czar John P. Holdren stated in one of his books. He believed population was the reason for, crime, poverty and disease.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:24 PM   #17
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
MU I give you credit, Lol on the "black meat in the grinder". THX! Where is the "outrage" over abortions when it comes to blacks?
EXACTLY!

The dims are the negros current master. Dims understand and control them better than anyone else. The republicans are way behind on knowing the negro mind. Silly republicans, they thought the negro would embrace republicans for freeing them. Oh contraire! The republicans are assuming they think like them. HA! The dims look to Africa for the answers. For Africans to survive they must breed like rats and roaches. So, the dims realizing negros in general may have a hard time functioning in a modern society but need their votes. The dims decide to give them basic needs for their vote, bribe the higher IQ black leaders to promulgate the lie. However, how do you deal with a growing population of low IQ negros? Answer - ABORTION!
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:37 PM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
EXACTLY!

The dims are the negros current master. Dims understand and control them better than anyone else. The republicans are way behind on knowing the negro mind. Silly republicans, they thought the negro would embrace republicans for freeing them. Oh contraire! The republicans are assuming they think like them. HA! The dims look to Africa for the answers. For Africans to survive they must breed like rats and roaches. So, the dims realizing negros in general may have a hard time functioning in a modern society but need their votes. The dims decide to give them basic needs for their vote, bribe the higher IQ black leaders to promulgate the lie. However, how do you deal with a growing population of low IQ negros? Answer - ABORTION!
I give you credit MU. That is damn sure an independent opinion. Granted there may be many who share it privately, but damn few who voice it. And to think some of the snowflakes in here think Im to harsh. You only got half the answer. Prison
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:44 PM   #19
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
I give you credit MU. That is damn sure an independent opinion. Granted there may be many who share it privately, but damn few who voice it. And to think some of the snowflakes in here think Im to harsh. You only got half the answer. Prison

Abortion is much much cheaper.

Ausgezeichnet! Das Gefängnis ist eine tolle Alternative zur Kontrolle der wilden Böcke.

Sorry, zlipped into meinum muttersprache. On sie road. Not in Tejas. Eins zu viele (much) Biere!!!!

Maybe I won't get pointed. Blahahahahaha!

Bis bald, HOMO!
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:37 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Poor stupid Republicans. They fight tooth and nail against illegal immigration and allowing inmates to vote, and for things like Photo ID to vote. Then when they've got a gift horse like this looking them in the mouth they spit in its face. They should be handing out free abortions on street corners to any pregnant women who look like they're Democrats.

If Muscle Up keeps coming up with ideas like this he'll be the Karl Rove of the 2020's.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:48 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:46 AM   #22
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
…...Studies now confirm that Pregnancy can result from Anal Sexual relations. And, these pregnancies produce only Registered Democrats.

This stunning Bombshell is embraced by Democratic political candidates for President, and Democratic Leaders......
Okay, the mystic, time to plan ahead....

…..if and when you finally get together with your little Puerto Rican whoredog…..you know what to do, right?

FYI....pack lotsa personal lubricant....she'll appreciate the thoughtfulness...

….heck, for that matter, she might even return the favor and bring her fave strap on. While that won't result in a pregnancy you may still have the time of your life. We'll look forward to your review and ROS. Have fun!

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:31 PM   #23
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

Back ON TOPIC
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women